Chapter One – A New World, A New Identity
31 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The midnight wind blows softly while the night time silence embraces the wind and cold breeze, this environment is truly peaceful making it easier for people to relax and go through their faults and mistakes. No one seems to awake at this type of time but suddenly, a man with black hair and eyes accompanied with a pale skin is seen walking past with a cigarette smiling, this man is clearly Luke Solomon. Soon he collapses on the road, another man is seen walking towards him in a dark robe holding a go-to-hell.

"Mortal, do you know why I am here?", the man says with an evil grin. "This cigarette you smoked has removed eleven minutes from your life, I was to kill you some minutes after but because of this cigarette you shall die", the man continues lifting his go-to-hell higher. "But today I am feeling generous so I shall give you a chance in a new world", the man says waiting for Luke's response. "No, I want to die. I am tired of this cruel life, I want to die", Luke responds with a soft smile. 

The man looks at Luke who is desperately begging for death, this annoys the man as others will be begging him for another life. Even though Luke objects to the man's decision, he still reincarnates him into a new world. 

"Finally, death has come for", Luke thinks happily but his happiness vanishes when he hears the voices of a man and woman. "♧♧♧♧♧♧♧ ♧♧♧♧♧♧ ♧♧♧", the man and the woman says.

Luke doesn't understand what they are speaking as they are speaking a language which he does not understand. Slowly, he opens his eyes to see a man with green hair and blue eyes standing next to a woman with red hair and green eyes. He subconsciously lifts his hands up and begins babbling like a baby he is. All the servants nearby stop working and admire his cuteness. His white hair and red eyes make him look very cute, and the light aura emitting from him relieves them of their stress and worries. 

Years later, 

The servants are discussing among themselves the development of Ivan (Luke's new identity).

"The young master must be a prodigy, his first word was a complete sentence and he began walking before he learnt to crawl", a butler says. "That is amazing but his siblings are more approachable and are stronger than him", a maid says. "We can't say they are stronger than him, you know he begins his training tomorrow", the head butler says while sipping a cup of tea.

In another room, beautiful decorations are on the walls and the furniture are well furnished. Ivan lays on his bed deep in thought.

"Tomorrow is my training, I can't even do anything right. Everything I do turns into a disaster, I must not embarrass myself. Anyways, I am still an outcast", Ivan thinks before he closes his eyes to sleep.

1