Chapter 70: Milana
1k 7 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.


The prominent kingdom of Milana. Known as the place of birth of power and glory. Despite being not part of the 3 main kingdoms of all humanity. The kingdom of Milana still boasted influence over all other human nations. The place where the long line of former heroes of humanity came from and as of these days still known as the land of heroes.

On one of the roads of the capital of Milana, a certain group of carriages was on their way towards the castle of Milana. At the very center of the formation, inside a black carriage with gold lining on every edge as an apparent indication of the prominence of the person riding inside, pulled by 5 white horses, each with such beauty standing out from the crowd of the horses of the carriages currently journeying with it.

The person inside looked outside with such a stoic expression on his green eyes. His eyes were watching the road, but his mind was wandering elsewhere. Wearing a black thick long sleeve under his red cape with white fur around his neck and black slacks and shoes. As the sunlight shined through the window, his beautiful red hair illuminated. Despite his age, the elegance in his image was still apparent, with such magnificence that seemed like it would never fade away. The current king of the kingdom of Inizio, King Tirion Inizio.

After a few minutes of silence, the person wearing full body armor sitting in front of King Tirion finally spoke using such a baritone voice. "We are here, Your Majesty." As he moved, his jet black wavy hair swayed while his face was expressing a gentle smile.

The army commander of the prominent kingdom of Inizio, Commander Alain.

The glorious person Commander Alain was talking to turned his gaze to him and nodded as he brushed up his bright red hair. "I see."

As the door opened, he walked outside and walked with such grace in his every movement. His face was expressing superiority and gentleness at the same time. 

The carriages parked inside a huge garden filled with colorful flowers and tall decorated-shaped grasses. In front of a massive gray infrastructure with 3 peaks with blue roofs that could reach the sky. 

"The castle of the kingdom of Milana. The very image of its former glory before the holy land of Amarantha took its reputation as the land of glorious heroes. What are you planning to do now to earn back your taken glory?" King Tirion murmured as he looked up at the massive infrastructure.

On the other hand, Commander Alain bowed his head as he stood up behind King Tirion. His jet-black eyes wandered around the area.

King Tirion walked through the gray cement road in the middle of the grassland but immediately stopped. His eyes dwelled on the person standing at the stone entrance of the massive infrastructure while bowing his head. Wearing a set of gray body armor with gold lining that almost covered his entire body except for his head, revealing his blonde hair and a graceful face screaming nobility in every feature of his elegant face.

"Greetings, King Tirion." His blue eyes revealed such a great delight as he raised his head. Despite how formidable he may look due to his body armor, his eyes and smile were revealing such a respectful atmosphere lurking around him. 

King Tirion continued to walk and stopped right in front of him. "Commander Einar Aegle, I didn't expect that you would come to personally welcome me."

Commander Einar bowed his head once again. "It is my pleasure, King Tirion."

King Tirion nodded and walked ahead. "I received 6 invitations to attend this meeting and left me with no choice but to attend. What could possibly be the reason? What is your glorious kingdom planning this time?"

"All of it will be addressed to the meeting." Commander Einar answered while following King Tirion, beside him was Commander Alain walking with him.

King Tirion stared back briefly and continued. "Knowing your kingdom, I already have a hunch what this meeting is all about. I just want to know what you are trying to pull this time."

Commander Einar didn't reply and the both of them kept their silence, after a few minutes of walking through the huge corridor with a huge red carpet. They finally reached the meeting room of the castle.

King Tirion breathed out as Commander Einar opened the brown wooden double door for him. As he walked inside, what greeted him was a huge white room with a massive circular gray stone table located at the very center of the room, above it was a large gold chandelier with countless light bulbs that were the main source of light inside the room.

Each of the 5 walls of the room had a huge portrait of the former heroes of humanity who were from the kingdom of Milana. The source of pride of the kingdom.

King Tirion looked around but his eyes dwelled on the people sitting at the center of the room.

Already sitting at the circular table were 11 people, just like him, they were the current kings of their own kingdoms gathered together for this conference.

Upon seeing his arrival, none of them spoke and just silently stared at each other.

"I will stay here, your Majesty." Commander Alain said as he stood up in front of the wooden double door.

King Tirion nodded in response as he walked towards the table and sat on one of the wooden chairs beside the massive white stone table.

He shifted his gaze towards the person sitting alone at the innermost part of the table.

"What is this all about, King Alonzo?" King Tirion asked with such authority in his voice.

The person he was talking to just unleashed a gentle chuckle and put his hands on the table. Standing behind him was Commander Einar, just observing all of the participants of the meeting. "Worry not, you will know it soon, Tirion."

The current king of the kingdom of Milana, King Alonzo Milana.

34