Chapter 1 Don’t want to be an undercover agent
365 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 My name is Lin Yun, an ordinary worker. I never expected that when I woke up one day, I would cross into the world of immortality and become an 18-year-old boy.

   Others say that I have excellent roots, and I have the capital of a fairy emperor. I thought that my next life should be to become a big brother, marry a saint, and live long and happy. However, with the awakening of the memory of the original owner, I found...

   I'm Lin Yun. I'm an undercover agent.

   "Cheating! How can a talented disciple be an undercover agent"

   In the quiet room of the retreat, Lin Yun hammered the futon under him angrily, but that memory reappeared in his mind.

"People in the Demon Cult would not think that our Sword Sect would be willing to let you, the innate sword body, be an undercover agent. With your talent, you will be able to reuse it in the future and become the core disciple of the Demon Cult. Teaching is just around the corner."

  Look, well-founded and convincing.

   So, the original owner obediently worshipped the Demon Cult, and was successfully accepted as a personal pass by a green lotus elder Bilian, but for three years, the original owner has been in the Green Bamboo Garden and can only practice every day and cannot move freely.

   It may be too boring, the original owner finally got into a demon, he passed away on the spot, his cultivation was also dispersed, and Lin Yun was replaced to take over.

   Lin Yun persisted for fifteen days before he became mad.

   Didn't even have fun with LAN Yue, how did the original owner persist for three years before becoming crazy?

   Lin Yun had to sit in a daze every day, really boring, so she talked to herself.

   Recently, his index finger nails started to get hot, which is a signal for the Jianzong connector to contact him.

   It is estimated that there has been no contact for three years. I am worried that Lin Yun has rebelled, so signals have become more frequent in recent days.

   The former Lin Yun never thought of rebellion, the current Lin Yun never thought of loyalty.

   It's so dangerous to be an undercover agent. If he is discovered, this is in the magic sect, so must he be arranged by eighteen criminal laws?

   Feeling the fingers continue to heat up, Lin Yun couldn't help wondering to himself how to destroy this hot magic weapon.

This magic weapon is called Liangxinzhi. It is a special magic weapon made of cicada wings. Because it is as thin as a cicada's wings, it is covered with nails, and there is no abnormality at all. People who hold both sides of the cicada's wings separately. As long as the heart moves, the other party will receive the signal, and the fingers will start to heat up.

   It's a pity that you can't talk directly with this thing, otherwise, Lin Yun really wants to let the guy who burns him every day turn on voice communication.

When he was picking his fingers, there were suddenly more people in the room.

   Fuck, how can this person be like a ghost, scaring me!

   Lin Yun frantically complained in his heart, seeing the appearance of the incoming person clearly, but immediately reverently said: "Master."

   This is Lin Yun's cheap master, Elder Bi Lian. Elder Bi Lian is a middle-aged man who likes to wear green clothes, even though the crown on his head is green.

   The Elder Bilian has a pale face, and he smiles like Duke Cao.

   "Apprentice, how have you practiced recently?"

   Father Cao's smile appeared again. If he hadn't pinched the orchid finger, Lin Yun would almost raise his voice and reply.

   "The disciples have had some problems with their cultivation recently, and all their cultivation skills have disappeared."

   Lin Yun knew that his cultivation level had changed, so he couldn't hide it, so he might as well say it openly.

   Elder Bilian heard this, but he was surprised, and said: "It's fine if it's gone. This is the mystery of the emphasizing method, and in terms of timing, it's also just right."

   "The timing?"

Lin Yun instinctively noticed something was wrong. Seeing Lin Yun's doubts, Elder Bi Lian explained: "At this time, I can also tell you directly. After half a month, the teacher plans to dedicate yourself to the Red Lotus Demon Venerable."

   Lin Yun: "???"

Without seeing Lin Yun's full-faced question mark, Elder Bilian continued to explain: "The Qinglian Sect, the Red Lotus Sect, the White Lotus Sect, and the three religions were originally one family. They were calculated by the righteous way hundreds of years ago, before being split into the three religions. The world is undergoing a major change, and the three religious leaders are also determined to merge again, and decided to elect my sacred son at the union meeting ten years later.

   Shengzi is the next co-master of my Shengjiao."

After introducing this, Elder Bilian looked at Lin Yun eagerly and said, "My teacher has already explored it. You are a rare Chiyan Immortal. This immortal is innately compatible with the fire spirit, technique and does not repair fire. It's hard to see the spirit. The Red Lotus Sect specializes in fire methods, and it's impossible not to discover your qualifications.

   As a teacher, she will give you the Red Lotus Demon Venerable in the name of dedicating a beautiful man. When she realizes your talent, she will definitely accept you as a disciple.

At that time, you only care practice. Ten years later, I have Qinglian Sect and Red Lotus Sect to support you as my holy son. How can the Red Lotus Sect think that the disciples, they have painstakingly cultivated will marry me? Clothes?"

   Elder Bilian laughed triumphantly, but Lin Yun felt pain.

   Let me be undercover again?

   "Master, is this plan really feasible? What if Red Lotus Demon Sovereign suspects that I was deliberately sent by you?"

"Don't worry, now we are all looking for a disciple with excellent qualifications. How could she think that I would be willing to give up your precious jade? She would definitely only secretly make fun of my blindness. As everyone knows, I have already thought of a deeper level."

  Venerable Bilian looked proud, this wave, he was in the atmosphere.

   Lin Yun: "......"

   Good fellow, this is a double score.

  It's different from before, this time I even used it.

   The Elder Bilian then also explained the reason for Lin Yun to practice the emphasizing method.

When this exercise reaches great accomplishment, it will disperse all the cultivation bases, and after starting to practice new exercises, this part of the dissipated cultivation base will gradually come back. The hard work of the past few years will not be in vain, and it will be broken. Once established, it will be easier to break through the bottleneck in the future.

   For Bi Lian, what is more important is that she can give herself three years of preparation without delaying Lin Yun's cultivation.

  Good strategy!

But......

   Lin Yun said, I'm really prospering.

"The birthday of the Red Lotus Demon Venerable will be half a month later. You were more well-behaved at that time. Even if she fails to notice your talent for the first time, she can become her only pet, and you will be infinitely useful. With yours, I still have some confidence in my appearance."

   Elder Bilian finally raised his orchid finger and brushed Lin Yun's chin, causing him to get goose bumps.

   Lin Yun made up his mind to escape as soon as possible. He silently responded to the signal that made his fingers hurt, and the other party quickly responded.

   At this time, Venerable Bilian took out a green ball with a little crystal luster and stuffed it into Lin Yun's mouth. With a grunt, Lin Yun swallowed it.

   It's over, this must be poisoned.

   This is the difference between people in Demon Cult and Righteous Dao, right, righteous Dao sent Lin Yun undercover, but he never left any means.

   "Master, what is this..."

   Lin Yun was frightened and angry, but he still had to pretend to be cute.

Green dragon legendary venomous insect, this venomous insect I teach sacred things, can help you practice, can also protect the body when you are in danger, can also be on you when you have two minds... Of course, I'm sure you won't."

   Elder Bilian smiled very kindly, Lin Yu

Announcement

n suddenly looked sincere and sincerely said: "The disciples have to be led by the master into the immortal way, great kindness, unforgettable, how can there be two minds!"

   Dog thief, wait for me. When I turn over one day, I must let you become a father-in-law. I believe that Dongchang needs, talents like you! 

4