Chapter 7: The Brawl Begins
41 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The fire that came out of the Red Lotus Demon Lord's body was different from the ordinary fire, and this fire had only one color, that is, the strange red. 

Just when everyone was surprised why the Red Lotus Demon Zun suddenly burst into flames, behind the Red Lotus Demon Zun, two maids suddenly burst into trouble, and one of them stabbed her in the back of her heart with a short dagger. 

Lin Yun looked straight at the insider, good fellow, are everyone ghosts? 

Seeing that the Red Lotus Demon Zun was attacked, Lin Yun couldn't help but get nervous. If the Red Lotus Demon Zun died, he would also be affected. Maybe he would not necessarily be killed by Bi Lian, but if he lost his use value, the end would definitely not be too good. 

However, when the dagger came, even the clothes of the Red Lotus Demon Lord did not pierce, and it turned into molten iron, and the flame spread along the dagger to the two maids, instantly burning the two into ashes. 

However, the Red Lotus Demon Lord's brow frowned slightly, as if he was enduring some kind of pain. 

At this moment, a series of sword rays came from far and near. This was when the real enemy arrived. The Red Lotus Demon Zun slapped one of them with his backhand, and landed near Lin Yun, who was rolling on the spot. 

The sword just now was actually a little far away from him, and with his reaction speed, he really wanted to hit him and he couldn't dodge it. 

However, at this time, do not roll when to roll, even if it is to see the hilarity, you must be far away from the parties! 

After a few rolls, Lin Yun quickly found the bunker behind the garden, and at this time, there were several sword rays attacking the Red Lotus Demon Zun. 

Wang Wanqiu discovered Lin Yun's movements, and when no one was paying attention, she also ran over and hid with him. 

Not many people cared about how the miscellaneous fish on the field moved, and everyone's attention was on the Red Lotus Demon Zun and the seven enemies who suddenly appeared above the Hundred Flowers Garden. 

These seven people came from three forces. Four of them were from the Sword Sect, three men and one woman. These four people Lin Yun all knew. The old man who was the leader was called Baili Liuyun, who was in charge of the Sword Sect, and a pair of men and women who were close to each other were Elder Qing Frost and Elder Ziyue, and the two were Daoists. 

There was another, but it was Elder Mingxi who had originally sent Lin Yun to the Demon Gate. 

If this old man were to die, my safety factor would increase! 

Lin Yun was already thinking about how to deceive the teacher and destroy the ancestors in his mind. 

Wang Wanqiu's heart was flustered, and her brain was buzzing now. Unexpectedly, in order to kill the Red Lotus Demon Lord, even the Palm Sect came over. 

Originally, they had already decided to abandon the mission, and as a result, the Red Lotus Demon Zun walked to Lin Yun's side and began to fire. The fire was not terrible. The terrible thing was that the maid accompanying her began a suicide attack, and this move became a clarion call for attack. 

Looking at the power of the Red Lotus Demon Lord, Wang Wanqiu began to worry about whether the elders of his family could fight it. 

Lin Yun also thought so, such a good-looking villain as Red Lotus. If it is put on TV, then the right way will certainly not be so easy to clean her up. 

It seems that in the crusade team, there is not a single young one, a few of whom have removed the Sword Sect, and two male cultivators in Daoist robes, with white hair, and a monk, who also has many folds on his face. 

This configuration, a proper background board, is usually used to highlight the villain or the protagonist. 

Lin Yun was curious, everyone was cultivating immortals, why did the Red Lotus Demon Zun look so young, her enemies were very old... 

"Hundred Miles of Drifting Clouds, I didn't expect you to come too, you are not afraid of dying here, you Sword Sect insects are leaderless and chaotic?" 

The Red Lotus Demon Lord was surrounded by strong enemies, but there was no panic in the slightest, and this momentum of looking at the world made many people feel heartbroken. 

"Oh, Eastern Red Moon, you are still so arrogant, not to mention that when you were in your heyday, it was not easy to kill me, not to mention that now you are practicing anti-devouring, how, the feeling of yin and fire devouring the heart is not good!" 

Ah, it turns out that the Red Lotus Demon Zun is really surnamed Dongfang? 

When Lin Yun was watching the hilarity, he did not forget to comment on it by the way. 

Eastern Red Moon, this name is quite good. 

"Enough to kill you!" 

The flames around the Eastern Red Moon were even more fierce. Obviously she was surrounded, but at this time, she took the initiative to attack the seven people with flames. 

At this time, the guests who heard the movement also rushed to the back hall. They wanted to see what kind of people were so bold and dared to spread wilderness in the territory of the Demon Sect! 

Oh, the right guy, that's all right! 

Those people in the Demon Dao outside the Three Sects did not dare to come any closer when they saw them, only the Bilian White Maple and the three elders of the Red Lotus Sect still entered the battlefield. 

At this time, Bi Lian was also a little angry. 

He only knew that someone was going to attack the Eastern Red Moon, and he also gave intelligence in advance, but he did not expect that it was these people who came to attack the Eastern Red Moon. 

The Sword Sect was the best at killing, and the four who came were almost the strongest of the Sword Sect, while the two Daoists who were far away from the Fire God Palace, Youxuan and Youye, although they were not sect masters, were all strong people who knew the Heavenly Realm. 

The benevolent monk of the Eight Yin Temple, named Compassion, looked at the old monk who was also kind and kind, but when he fought, he was extremely fierce. 

Bi Lian felt that she should be able to open five or five alone against the previous one, but it was difficult to win in a short period of time, and she really had to come up with desperate means, and it was too worthless. 

Nowadays, the state of the Eastern Red Moon is not quite right, and Bi Lian always has a feeling of overturning. 

However, in this case, it was impossible not to shoot, even if the three sects had a gap with each other, but in the face of the True Dao Sect Gate, they were in the same breath. He dared to sell his teammates. Even if the status in the Qinglian Sect was extremely high, he would inevitably be punished by the Sect Leader. 

"Lord, I'm here to help you." 

Dongfang Hongyue glanced back at the woman who was talking. It was the Great Elder of the Red Lotus Sect, Hongrui, who was also her sister. 

Without saying a word, Hongrui faced the Hundred Mile Stream Cloud. She was the strongest elder of the Red Lotus Sect, and her strength was only below the Eastern Red Moon. 

The other two elders, namely Hongye and Bai Yu, together found the Night Shadow Xuan away from the Vulcan Palace, and Bi Lian saw that the opponent was only left with the great monk, the couple, and an ordinary MingXi, and quickly moved towards Mingxi. 

He didn't want to mess with the monk. 

Bai Feng scolded shamelessly, she didn't want to beat the monk, but at this time she couldn't weaken the momentum, so she had to deal with the monk, Qing Frost Purple Moon were both monks in the same realm, the two husbands and wives had been cultivating for many years, they had already been in touch with each other, and they would also have a combined attack technique, and the opponent of the two of them was the Eastern Red Moon. 

If there is no fire on the Body of the Eastern Red Moon, the two couples will not be the opponents of the Eastern Red Moon, and they will not be beaten by a second, but they will inevitably lose when they fight, and if they do not run, there will only be a dead end. 

And now, the two sides can still fight a five-to-five. 

This seems to be a horse racing strategy. The strongest combat power of the hundred miles of clouds can solve the Red Rui first, and can support others as soon as possible. The Helper of the Eastern Red Moon is solved. The Eastern Red Moon is also a dead end. 

Purple Moon and Qing Frost just dragged out time, the two attacked and defended one, although they could not help the Eastern Red Moon, but they would not be hurt by her. 

All kinds of bells and whistles of magic flashed brightly. The aftermath of the battle turned the Hundred Flowers Garden into a ruin. Wang Wanqiu escorted Lin Yun to retreat again and again, and many beautiful men were affected in the aftermath of the battle and died on the spot. 

The battle of all the people on the field seemed to be at an impasse, and both sides were five or five. 

Baili Liuyun also did not expect that in addition to the Eastern Red Moon, the Red Lotus Sect actually had someone who could fight with him. 

Dragging on like this, the situation is not very good for them. After all, this is the territory of the Demon Sect. 

Baili Liuyun had a decision in his heart, and a sword forced away Hongrui and shouted: "Eastern Red Moon, eat me a sword!" 

https://ko-fi.com/post/Chapter-7-The-Brawl-Begins-J3J07OI92

0