Chapter 9: The vision around Lin Yun instantly attracted everyone’s attention
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"This son's root is so terrifying!"

Elder Mingxi looked at the vision on Lin Yun's body, and his face was cloudy and uncertain.

At first, just by knowing that Lin Yun was an innate sword body, he was already worried that if he stayed in the Sword Sect, he would become a disaster.

The Sword Sect Leader Baili Liuyun's son Baili Shouxin had almost been internally designated as the next Sect Leader of the Sword Sect, and his cultivation qualifications were indeed excellent, but it was still too far behind compared to the Innate Sword Body.

 

Elder MingXi was a faction that supported the Hundred Mile Guard, and naturally could not allow a disciple to appear who might affect his suzerainty status.

But Lin Yun had already worshiped under the door, and there was no suitable reason to drive him down the mountain, so he thought of a good way to exile Lin Yun on the grounds of undercover.

Unexpectedly, he would meet Lin Yun here, and it seemed that he was more than just an innate sword body.

Elder Mingxi was also jealous in his heart.

Immortals in the world are already lucky to be able to get one of them. This guy, there are actually two kinds!

The eyes of the two elders of The Night and the Shadow Xuan were glowing. This was a golden legend!

He will kill Red Lotus, and he will definitely take this boy back to the Vulcan Palace to be able to adjust his life.

The benevolent monks of The Bayin Temple are no exception, and according to legend, those who have the protection of the Heavenly Dragon must be the reincarnation of the great monks, and this son is related to my Buddha!

For a moment, everyone's eyes were glowing, but the Eastern Red Moon was the fastest moving, and when no one noticed, she turned into a flame and reappeared, already beside Lin Yun.

"I already knew you were extraordinary, but I didn't expect you to be more extraordinary than I thought."

"Eastern Red Moon, put down that man!"

Yu Ye Yu Xuan did not expect an oversight to let the Eastern Red Moon take the lead, and at that moment, he also immediately chased after him and wanted to snatch Lin Yun over.

"You are already dead, give him to me, we will go immediately, you may still have a glimmer of life."

Ci Xin also hurriedly said, "Give him to Lao Gong, who can help you heal your wounds and dissolve the curse of breaking your soul." ”

"The old monk is shameless!"

Hongrui felt that this monk was more like a fucking demon cult person.

Are these guys on the right path so unreliable?

"Three Daoist friends, this is not the time to compete for disciples, wait until you kill the Eastern Red Moon, and then grab it before it's too late."

Hongrui saw that the weak Baili Liuyun stood up again, and couldn't help but look relieved.

There is finally a normal person on the right path here.

Dongfang Hongyue completely ignored what others said, she didn't say much, picked up Lin Yun and kissed it.

Lin Yun was dumbfounded on the spot.

At first, when I watched this play, I thought it was infernal, but I didn't expect that there was some Qiong Yao drama in the middle, which later developed into an auction, but now, it has become a play that is not suitable for under the age of eighteen.

When the Oriental Red Moon kissed up, Lin Yun's heart was rejected.

Shhh, I'm not clean anymore...

Hongrui also looked stupid, and said angrily: "Dongfang Hongyue, are you so hungry and thirsty, when you see a beautiful man, you have to kiss him before you die?" ”

The hundred miles of clouds are dignified.

How the Eastern Red Moon is even a good male color, it will definitely not be so.

He was vaguely unhappy, like a danger written on the door of his head.

At this time, Lin Yun felt that something was being sucked away by the Eastern Red Moon, and at the same time, there was a different breath that also entered his body from the Eastern Red Moon.

He felt that his cultivation was like riding a rocket, starting from scratch, stepping into the first and second layers of qi training... Then, step by step, directly build the foundation.

The changes in Red Lotus's body were even more obvious. The flames around her, which were originally only demonic red, were now red with gold, and seemed to be merging with Lin Yun's golden flames.

"Fellow Daoists, hurry up, they are practicing double cultivation!"

Baili Liuyun reacted first, using the sacrificial technique. Although it was a bit vain, it was still okay to command from the side.

Hearing this, everyone attacked the Red Lotus together, but Mingxi stabbed a sword at Lin Yun.

This son can never be left!

The Eastern Red Moon did not react at all, but when many spells struck, the golden red flames that enveloped her and Lin Yun instantly soared, like a barrier, protecting Lin Yun and the Eastern Red Moon in it.

All the attacks failed, and the face of Yu Ye Yuxuan changed greatly, but it was remembered that an ancient book recorded that the Fire Spirit Immortal Body also had the distinction of Yin and Yang, although this Immortal Body was powerful, but it also had side effects, and if the Yang Fire was too strong, it would be irritable and irritable, and its IQ would decline, and it would have no intention of cultivating.

If the yin fire is too strong, it will be like the eastern red moon, and it will like beauty.

However, if the two immortal bodies are double-cultivated, this defect can be compensated.

That is to say, the current Eastern Red Moon, no matter how strong the Yin Fire, will be neutralized by Lin Yun's Yang Fire, and their previous plan was to make the Eastern Red Moon Yin Fire out of control to weaken its cultivation behavior.

With Lin Yun's help, the Eastern Red Moon would only be more powerful than before.

Those two pieces of fountain ice were given in vain.

Now the Eastern Red Moon only supported the protective barrier, they could not break through, and when the Eastern Red Moon freed up their hands, none of them could run.

What is worth baffling is why the Eastern Red Moon can transform yin and yang so quickly, which is too weird!

"Go fast, the witch's breath has been stabilized, and it is not appropriate to stay here for a long time."

Seeing that the situation is not good, it is not just two who are good at playing with fire. Compassion first feels the death crisis, and there is not much to say, slip!

Purple Moon and Qing Frost also drove the Immortal Sword, scooping up the hundred miles of flowing clouds, and flew away with a whimper.

Sword Xiu's Imperial Sword Flight was the fastest to explode at short distances, and it disappeared in an instant.

At the same time, Ming Xi saw that he had failed to achieve a single blow, and he could only regret that the imperial sword flew away.

In the vast ruins, only Hongrui began to doubt life.

I wasted so much effort, planned for many years, waited for an opportunity, and then introduced the True Path Sect Gate as foreign aid. As a result, you find a little white face to kiss it?

Red Rui spat out another mouthful of old blood, and a gust of wind blew in, rolling up some ashes.

Also suspicious of life is Wang Wanqiu.

Her mood was really up and down, ups and downs, heart disease was going to come out. She thought that the demon was dead, but it didn't take long after the end, the situation was directly reversed, and the seniors slipped away, leaving her at a loss.

What should she do next?

Lin Yun and the Eastern Red Moon were already shrouded in golden red flames, and there were no shadows in sight, only a huge flame, and this fire was still spreading around.

Elder Hongrui already had the will to die. She was injured, and she also felt that the Eastern Red Moon would definitely not let her go, so she simply did not run.

However......

This fire is constantly spreading, but the Eastern Red Moon has not yet come out. Could it be that the situation is no longer under the control of the Eastern Red Moon?

Then I'll run away!

ko-fi.com/jhonhob

 

 

0