Chapter 13 The Third Master
37 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Chen said the stakes, Dongfang Hongyue was very simply ready to collect Lin Yun as an apprentice.

This is also no way to make Lin Yun obedient, you always have to determine a relationship with him.

Lin Yun was originally sent by someone else to be her male pet, and was originally her person, but Dongfang Hongyue was not stupid, knowing that Lin Yun would not be so well-behaved and obedient.

In fact, the easier way than to accept apprentices is to simply let Lin Yun be her man, so that maybe Lin Yun can listen to her.

But......

How could the Hall Demon Zun put himself on in order to coax a man, so Dongfang Hongyue could only choose to accept disciples.

Lin Yun felt a little strange. In other words, can it really be without mustard?

I'm the man who snapped you off. Can I still be an apprentice?

Are you really not afraid of my jockey destroying my ancestors?

"Meet a Master."

Lin Yun complained a lot in his heart, but the words he said were very crisp.

Dongfang Hongyue also smiled and said, "Since you also agreed to worship me as a teacher, all the things in the past have disappeared so far, what you are, what you have done, now they are all written off, you are just my apprentice." ”

The point of this sentence was to make Lin Yun forget about double cultivation with her.

For Lin Yun, this is even more of a guarantee. With this sentence, even if he knows that he was sent by Bi Lian in the future, as long as he does not do anything to apologize to the Eastern Red Moon, she is embarrassed to pursue responsibility, right?

"Thank you Master."

"You're welcome, and don't let anyone know that you're my apprentice."

Lin Yun: "..."

This is a familiar script.

Is it starting again, pro?

"I see."

Lin Yun had a bad premonition in his heart.

Good fellow, don't say I'm a great bone, let me...

"I see that your bones are excellent, and you will become a great instrument in the future."

Lin Yun: "..."

Can you wait until I'm done?

Lin Yun had already predicted that he might start going undercover again. Which time was it?

Won't you send me to the Sword Sect? Or leave the Vulcan Palace, but don't be the Eight Sounds Temple, Ye doesn't want to be a monk.

Lin Yun's prediction made some small mistakes.

"The more promising you are, before you don't have enough self-protection, you have to keep a low profile." Someone has seen your physique before, and both the Eight Sounds Temple and the Vulcan Shrine are moved.

If at this time others know that you have been taken in by me, those people will surely kill you and then quickly.

They would not allow an opponent destined to become a great monk to appear.”

Lin Yun agreed with the words of the Eastern Red Moon, knowing that he had potential, he naturally had to be more careful to prevent being targeted.

He nodded, and Dongfang Hongyue continued, "So, then you will hide your name and go to a secret place created for the master to practice, and then you will go out to the mountain to practice." ”

Lin Yun: "..."

This Master has won my heart!

The experience of the True Dao Sect Gate all began from the Metamorphosis Realm. Lin Yun had been in the Sword Sect for a short time, but he also knew this rule, and the Eastern Red Moon let him guard his state of mind and then go out of the mountain.

So steady, I love it!

Lin Yun immediately agreed.

It was also at this time that the Eastern Red Moon spoke of her more secrets.

About the hidden place she created, and her way of merit.

That hidden place, in a large desert west of the White Tiger Ridge.

The Great Desert is also known as the Death Jedi. There is no grass, it stretches for thousands of miles, and only a great monk like the Eastern Red Moon can successfully cross.

When the Eastern Red Moon traveled the world, it found an oasis, and there was a natural maze guard, and the Eastern Red Moon named it the Yellow Wind Valley.

Over the years, the Eastern Red Moon has been secretly cultivating merit, encountering people displaced by natural disasters and wars. They will send them to the Yellow Wind Valley, and those who have talents will be cultivated as armed forces, and those who have no talents will cultivate land for the elderly.

The men who were given to her by others were all sent by her to the Yellow Wind Valley for construction.

Lin Yun was also stunned when he heard this.

This demon is so robust!

One operation has at least three layers of benefits.

On the first floor, because the construction of the Yellow Wind Valley required a lot of labor, someone sent her a man, just to move bricks.

The second layer, spreading a false flaw, the Eastern Red Moon's practice is not flawed at all, but she tells others that she is flawed, and these men are evidence. This will confuse the opponent.

The third level, cultivation merit, those men who give to the Eastern Red Moon, do not rule out undercover like Lin Yun, but more are people who have fallen into distress, giving them a job and a new life, which is also a kind of merit.

It's wonderful!

"But you innocent girl, who has been called absurd, don't you mind?"

Lin Yun also felt that the Eastern Red Moon was not so terrible, but felt a little close, and he would say what he wanted to say.

"Walk right, sit straight, be innocent, and naturally not be afraid of what others say."

Dongfang Hongyue said proudly, and suddenly, she thought that her innocence was gone, and her face collapsed again.

But say good a write-off, this matter is forgotten.

Thinking optimistically, she actually did not lose. The Red Lotus Flame had obviously evolved, turning into a golden red unknown fire, and its power had obviously become stronger.

Moreover, she cultivated to be more stable.

Moreover, the danger of life at that time was also successfully passed, and the broken soul did not leave any trouble.

The most important thing is that from another perspective, it is not Lin Yun who possesses her, but she spoils Lin Yun.

At first she was the passive one, but then she also regained the initiative.

So, she doesn't lose!

"Let's not talk about this. Let me teach you the Red Lotus Heart Sutra first. The Red Lotus Heart Sutra is the Red Lotus Sect's ultimate study, but this practice does have drawbacks, and the Successive Generations of Red Lotus Demon Lords will occasionally enter a weak period because of the practice of the Red Lotus Heart Sutra."

However, I found that the Red Lotus Flame would have no negative effect if it were only used to kill the wicked. Maybe it's also because I'm a Fire Spirit Immortal, but in short, if you practice this path, remember not to kill people easily with the Red Lotus Sacred Fire.”

"I see."

Lin Yun saw that Dongfang Hongyue had a serious face and quickly agreed.

In my heart, I secretly thought, if others don't kill me, I will get it. Where will I kill others?

The Red Lotus Heart Sutra was dictated, and the Eastern Red Moon spoke very carefully, and although Lin Yun had never cultivated immortals, he naturally realized it.

"You already have the fire seed in your body, that is, you have directly entered the introductory stage, there are three spells in the Heart Sutra, which you must master, one is killing, one is self-preservation, and one is escape, you only have three days to ask me, and after three days, I will send you to the Yellow Wind Valley."

With that, the Eastern Red Moon left the dungeon.

Lin Yun looked at her back, and the visibility continued to increase.

The legs of the Eastern Red Moon are very long, and it should just need a pendant...1

0