Chapter 15 Huangfeng Valley
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At first, Lin Yun considered that the most underground tunnel was through Lieyang mountain, but when he took the "subway", Lin Yun found that the underground tunnel was ridiculously long. Photographed under the threat of the devil, the people in the carriage are very quiet. Lin Yun doesn't dare to be special, and it's not good to talk to the Red Oriental moon. It was dark underground. I did not know how much time had passed in the dark, and I couldn't even feel the speed. When the carriage finally stopped, people came out of the ground and opened their eyes. They only saw the yellow sand all over the sky.
Others do not even know where it is. There are deserts, not only in the west and north of Baihuling, but also in the north of Tianlong mountain.
Nonetheless, Lin Yun knows that this is a rare death Jedi.
The Oriental red moon was really steady and went straight to the end. No wonder no one discovered that she secretly sent people away for so many years. This is not the right entrance to Huangfeng valley. Otherwise, someone can find the entrance of Lieyang mountain and touch Huangfeng Valley all the way.
"Next, I will drive you to Huangfeng Valley against the wind. When you get to the entrance, you will go in. The past will disappear. You can start a new life in the valley."
The crowd was in an uproar. The number of them, unlike Lin Yun and Wang wanqiu, were sent to be internal ghosts. More people fell into the hands of Dongfang Hongyue because of the decline of their family or were abducted and trafficked since childhood owing to their good looks.
It is presented as a male pet, but it is actually no different from a slave. Therefore, now the Red Oriental moon says to set them free. The surprise is too sudden, even some cannot think it will help.
The eastern red moon did not explain too much. When the wind and sand rolled up, everyone except Lin Yun was blown up and sent to the distance by the wind.
"Icome from Huangfeng valley. Although your main thing is to practice, I have one thing for you to do as a teacher."
Lin Yun knew that leaving him alone must have anything to say.
"Master, please tell me."
"I do not know how those people were spies sent by fresh forces. Not only this group, but also some people were sent to Huangfeng Valley of me before, and there were spies among them.
You help me identify those people secretly. If you want to live a decent life in the valley, let bygones be bygones. If you want to cause trouble, you can do it first and then."
Lin Yun: "
At first, he thought that Dongfang Hongyue didn't guard against spies. Unexpectedly, she also had the means to keep them. Nice guy, it's obviously Xiuxian, but Lin Yun has an idea of seeing the spy shadow of an isolated island. Nevertheless, actually, I'm also an insider. "I see."
Lin Yun said and said, "but in exchange, can I make a request?"
The Oriental red Moon glanced at Lin Yun and was slightly dissatisfied. This guy, I've taught you the red lotus Heart Sutra. Make you try any more benefits? "You say."
"In the future, don't accept male favours, although it's only nominal."
"Oh? Is that all?"
Dongfang Hongyue looks at Lin Yun playfully. She can't see Lin Yun's meaning. This is to ensure that she puts him alone? Nonetheless, men's jealousy is really funny. "That's it."
"It depends on my mood. Well, you should go, too. They'll doubt you later."
After that, Dongfang Hongyu took out a whistle and threw it to Lin Yun: "this is a thousand mile sound whistle. When you find me, blow the whistle and I'll come to you."
As soon as Lin Yun caught the whistle, he felt himself blown up by a gust of wind. After a whirl of heaven and earth, he collapsed to the ground.
The mysterious valley mouth of Huangfeng Valley appeared in front of us. A dozen people with sharp blades stood aside and stared at them.
Huangfeng Valley, you cannot go in or out. These are some subordinates of Dongfang Hongyue who stay in Huangfeng Valley and guard here. No one has a right to leave.
This is also a kind of protection. Huangfeng Valley is in the desert. People with minimal accomplishments are such as to die in the desert if they can't find the right direction. "Welcome to Huangfeng valley. I'm Hong Ling. I order to guard here. Before entering the valley, I'll tell you the rules of Huangfeng valley."
Hongling is also a woman, but she looks heroic in her armor.
Lin Yun couldn't help thinking about this dress. Isn't Huangfeng Valley unstable? Otherwise, why does a manager dress like he is there to war at any time? "First: Do not leave after entering the valley. Second: Do not commit a crime. If there is a dispute, find the law enforcement team to resolve it. Those who fight the law without authorization will be seriously punished. Third: earn your own living. When you first enter the valley, you will get 100 lotus coins to meet your life needs, but everything in the future depends on yourself. How to make money, wait until you enter the valley and explore by yourself."
Hongling simply said three rules and asked the latest people to line up to obtain the money. The lotus coin is a coin circulating in Huangfeng valley. The lotus coin is comprised of copper with a lotus flower on it. Huangfeng Valley is just a little town.
The town is a ring, built around the holy spring.
The holy spring is the lake on which Huangfeng valley depends. The water here gushes from the ground. At the beginning, the Red Oriental Moon explored it. There is a spring here to feed the plants nearby.
In the north of Huangfeng Valley, it is a planting area. It does not make it possible for you to live there. Only grain and magic medicine have a right to grow there. West of Huangfeng Valley is a mine, and the southeast is the living settlement zone.
The center of the holy spring is the valley master's house. The valley master's house is just a small wooden house hung in the air with iron chains. It tells to be a resident. In fact, it is also a sentry tower that can monitor the four directions.
After entering the Huangfeng Valley, Lin Yun inquired and found out that only the daily cost of 100 lotus coins was maintained. It would be enough for ten days. In other words, if he is only an ordinary identity, will he be employed here to make money himself in the future? Where's Keng dad? Oriental red moon!
I thought you 'd asked to concentrate on cultivation to find a place to raise me and let me be a salted fish. Just practice. As a result, I need to find a job here. Oh, scum girl!
Huangfeng Valley is marked by men. There are some prosperous streets near Shengquan, and the periphery is kind of a suburb. Lin Yun was trying to find out how to make money. Suddenly, his fingers began to execute again. This is WangWwanqiu contacting him.
The two finished their joint in a secluded place. WangWwanqiu said. "Friends, I didn't expect you to be alive." "I didn't expect you to stay."
"I am very sorry that I failed the master's life and let the master lose a fairy sword. So I volunteered to stay and wanted to spy more information. Unexpectedly, I sent it to this secret place. God helped me.
This place must be very important to the red lotus devil. As long as we can pass on the location here and let people destroy it, it must be a heavy blow to the red lotus devil.
With your help, we are much more likely to succeed."
Lin Yun: "be an insider.

0