Chapter 17 There are treasures under the water
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The night in the Yellow Wind Valley is beautiful, a bright moon reflected in the Sacred Spring Lake, the lake seems to have a faint layer of water mist, looks like a fairyland.

Lin Yun found a place to meditate by the lake, the imperial green dragon compulsion devouring spiritual energy.

The water spirit energy here is extraordinarily abundant, and the efficiency of the Green Dragon Compulsion in devouring the spirit energy has increased.

While Lin Yun was indulging in cultivation, Wang Wanqiu was wandering around the entire Yellow Wind Valley.

With her cultivation level at the God Cultivation Realm, she was already considered a top expert in this small place, and as long as she was careful, no one would notice her.

After wandering around, Wang Wanqiu had a certain understanding of the Yellow Wind Valley.

It was considered a small, closed town, and the people who lived here were isolated from the world.

Most of the people made their living by farming or went to the mines to dig.

In addition to the subordinates of the Red Lotus Cult, there are also other cultivators, and some of them will be chosen by the Red Lotus to be part of the Guard.

The Guard would patrol around the Yellow Wind Valley once every seven days to check out the neighborhood.

Wang Wanqiu felt that this might be her chance, as long as she could leave inside the Yellow Wind Valley and get to the outside world, she would have a chance to pass the information out.

However, there were no clues to the hidden treasure place she wanted to find.

This Yellow Wind Valley wasn't very big, and she didn't see anything special.

If there were really any treasures, there would only be the mine to the west.

It's just that the mine is something she can't approach yet, so if she can join the guard, she might have a chance.

Wang Wanqiu's heart was more or less disappointed, if it was just a mine, it wouldn't be worth the trouble.

While she was skulking around the lake, Lin Yun happened to have finished his round of cultivation as well.

Green Dragon compulsion is tired, let it rest for a while, the combination of work and rest!

He was not some unscrupulous boss either, squeezing the little green snake, a child laborer.

When Wang Wanqiu saw Lin Yun, she asked curiously, "Are you also here to investigate?"

Lin Yun nodded his head.

Since he pretended to hang out with Wang Wanqiu for the time being, he also had to work, and it would be bad if Wang Wanqiu knew that he was groping for fish the whole time.

Wang Wanqiu then shared with Lin Yun some of the results of his investigation before asking Lin Yun: "What did you find out?"

Ah this, I've been groping the fish ......

Lin Yun's eyes rolled, thinking of how to fool Wang Wanqiu, suddenly, looking at the hazy water, he had a flash of light and said, "I found this Sacred Spring Lake to be mysterious, do you think, could this be the Red Lotus Demonfather's treasure hiding place down here?"

Lin Yun was just casually talking nonsense, but Wang Wanqiu's eyes lit up and said joyfully, "Yes, why didn't I think of that, all other places have been scouted, but only here, this water surface can also isolate divine sense, there must be something fishy in this."

Lin Yun was speechless.

You are happy, I just said that casually.

"You watch out for me on the shore, I will go into the water to investigate."

Wang Wanqiu used divine thoughts to observe the surrounding area, there is no one deliberately focus on this place, there are some people who cultivate near the Sacred Spring Lake, but no one can cultivate divine thoughts, she just need to find a darker place to go down to the water, no one will notice.

Lin Yun nodded, the two then went together to find a backlit place, there are some short shrubs around to cover up.

Wang Wanqiu took off his shoes, carefully under the water, and soon dived, the lake surface rippled shallowly, and soon returned to calm.

Lin Yun then meditated on the shore, and waited for about half an hour before Wang Wanqiu emerged from the water and climbed up to the shore.

At this time, she was soaked through, her clothes clinging to her body, and her delicate figure was finally displayed in front of Lin Yun's eyes.

However, that was only a brief glimpse, Wang Wanqiu quickly condensed the water on her body into a water ball, casually throwing it away, and her clothes were restored as before.

At this moment, she had a stony face, while Lin Yun felt that the Green Dragon Compulsion seemed to have some excitement.

The emotion it transmitted to Lin Yun was that it had smelled something delicious on Wang Wanqiu's body.

There was no such feeling before, that is, there was something underwater that attracted the Green Dragon Compulsion.

Not put, down there could be the place where Dongfang Hong Yue hid her treasure.

"Well?"

Lin Yun asked.

Wang Wanqiu shook her head gruffly and said, "This Sacred Spring Lake doesn't look big, but it's deep and bottomless, and the further down the water spirit energy is, the denser it is, it seems that there must be something hidden down there, even if it's not the Red Lotus Demonfather's treasure hiding place, it's bound to be some kind of extraordinary spiritual object."

Lin Yun nodded and secretly thought, "So it's the water spirit qi that's dense, no wonder the Green Dragon Compulsion reacted, it likes water and wood spirits.

"Then what should we do?"

"Wait."

Wang Wanqiu blandly said: "Wait until no one is around, I will go down to see, just now I did not cast a spell, afraid of too much noise, when the night is late, we sneak down."

"Hmm."

"Go back first, I'll call you tonight at ugly hour."

Wang Wanqiu put on her shoes and went back to the inn first.

This inn was specially repaired for newcomers to the valley, and when they first arrived, none of them had a place to stay, so they could only stay at the inn and consume three lotus coins per day.

Lin Yun then went back to his room, then took out the whistle given to him by Dongfang Hongyue.

When it was said that the Eastern Red Moon would appear if he blew on it, Lin Yun silently named this object the dog whistle and then tried it out.

He didn't push too hard, and when he blew gently, a ball of fire floated out of the whistle, and then a phantom of the Eastern Red Moon appeared in this ball of flame.

"It's only been a day, and you have information?"

"Well, one thing, I found something fishy about the Sacred Spring Lake, is there any treasure down here?"

"You blew the whistle just to ask that?"

"Uh, not really, just wanted to try this whistle out."

Eastern Hongyue: "......"

If she were in front of this guy, she would have to hammer him.

Even with the help of magic treasures, transmitting voice over a thousand miles is quite an exertion, not to mention that she is not just transmitting voice.

"Forget it, since you are curious, I will tell you, there is indeed a treasure in the Sacred Spring Lake, it should be a water-attribute spiritual treasure, but even I, can not reach the bottom of the lake, it is useless even if you are curious."

"No way, you can't get down even if you're so powerful?"

Lin Yun obviously do not believe the look, Dongfang Hong Yue is very eaten this set, before explaining: "water grams fire, the water spirit under the sacred spring lake is too dense, is also a kind of suppression for me, unless I let go of the restrictions, will burn the water dry, but a good secret realm may be ruined, anyway, is a water attribute spiritual treasure, is of little use to me.

You want to play the idea is fine, as long as you can take the treasure, as if I gave it to you.

But I tell you first, want to take this spiritual treasure, at least need and I need the same cultivation, and if the water attribute. Human and demon races, to meet these two conditions, there is only a white jiao demon king.

But white jiao as a demon, can not run to our side, right?"

At this time, in White Tiger City, a woman dressed in white sneezed.

"Who's chanting about me again? Or is it that you can't get used to the water when you arrive over here?"

Read more chapters and support me on ko-fi 

0