Chapter 20: Sighing under the water
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the Yellow Wind Valley, Lin Yun quickly spent seven days there.

During the day, he worked as a gold miner in the mine, earning twenty lotus coins a day, and at night, he went down to the water to cultivate, and the golden liquid in his body had gathered into a small lake.

This feeling of watching his cultivation grow every day was so wonderful that Lin Yun had almost forgotten that he had gone down to the water to look for treasures.

After staying underwater for a few days in a row, the Qinglong compulsion's ability to adapt has also become much stronger.

In order to urge the Green Dragon Compulsion to work harder, every time before and after it worked, Lin Yun would feed it a drop of the golden spiritual liquid he had refined.

He felt that all these things in his body could no longer be called true qi, thinking that the essence of true qi was also just a compressed and purified aura, and these liquids appeared after the purification of true qi, so Lin Yun gave it the name of spiritual liquid.

The green dragon parasite not only worked harder, but also seemed to grow a lot after eating the spirit liquid.

That night, Lin Yun dived into the water as usual. These days, he has collected enough props, and also intends to explore the bottom of the lake.

"Xiao Qing, you have also worked hard for a few days. In order to reward you for your diligence, today you will be rewarded with five drops of spiritual liquid."

If counted by drops, the green dragon compulsion sucked one hour of spiritual energy at the bottom of the lake, and then after spitting out and purifying it, it could get to fifty drops of golden spiritual liquid. After starting to take golden spiritual liquid, the green dragon compulsion could work eight hours a day, which is four hundred drops a day.

After seven days of this, Lin Yun was embarrassed to give it only two drops of spiritual liquid.

After receiving Lin Yun's promise, the Green Dragon Compulsion happily fluttered around in Lin Yun's Qi Sea.

This is a good boy, every day soaked in the golden spiritual liquid, but never stole food, every day reserved work, until sucking can no longer, only soak in the spiritual liquid to restore the spirit, the next day again full of vitality.

Speaking of which, he should also thank Billian for sending such a good tool snake.

Only after the little green snake swam excitedly for a while did Lin Yun then say, "I heard that you are the best at concealment, can you help me conceal as well?"

Seeing the little green snake nod, Lin Yun was finally relieved.

Bi Lian had said that the Green Dragon Compulsion was a means that could be used to save one's life, and this was the right moment to use it.

Exploring underwater, Lin Yun was both nervous and excited. He took out a dazzling stone from his pocket, this one dazzling stone, then illuminated two meters around him.

Visibility is low, but it's better than the darkness all the time before.

This dazzling stone is the most productive mineral in the Dead Jedi, absorbing the essence of the sun, is a material for refining weapons, and has a certain restraining effect on evil spirits.

Lin Yun picked a few pieces in the mine and brought them out, and no one minded.

The light stone is not valuable, because the cultivators of both the righteous and the devil are not afraid of the evil spirits of this left path, the light stone will seem very chicken ribs.

Lin Yun just used to illuminate, he also brought five stones, holding a piece in his hand, a piece thrown out to explore the road ahead, the remaining three spare.

So throwing while picking up, Lin Yun's exploration progress is very slow.

But caution makes the boat, the master is a great future, not for a chance to put his life on the line.

With the previous lesson, Lin Yun also silently calculated the time in his heart.

His spirit was highly tense and he carefully guarded against possible dangers. Finally, something different appeared in the place illuminated by the Flare Stone Lin Yun threw out.

He saw something like an altar.

"Little Green, help me hide."

The little green snake that had been resting and playing with the water heard the command and hovered inside Lin Yun, and gradually, Lin Yun felt that he was no longer a person, but part of the water at the bottom of the lake.

Is this the effect of concealment, very powerful.

Lin Yun sneakily felt over, the altar at the altar suddenly lit up with a ghostly blue light, and the center of the altar is a white pillar of light, the middle of the pillar of light, a blue sphere suspended in it, slowly rotating.

This bead should be the water attribute spiritual treasure.

Originally, Lin Yun was thinking that the beads themselves simply take away, but looking at this altar, he felt that this treasure could not be moved.

Novels and TV shows do not often have a sealed place. There are always so many naive past, take the most important sealed object, and then cause a disaster.

Lin Yun does not want to do such a stupid thing.

Baby is good, but like Dongfang Hong Yue said, since others can not take it, they might as well put it here.

Only, since Lin Yun was here, he still wanted to study it.

Confirm that there is no presence of any other living creatures here, Lin Yun only raised the Flare Stone to survey the surroundings, and at three meters from the altar, Lin Yun found a quart of stone tablets.

It's much more secure to have a manual in mind.

[Five spirits to suppress evil - Xuan Shui]

[God said **, is the god of water, the ancestor of water spirits, the mother of the living.

[Heaven and earth tumbled, evil karma raging, to the body to the source, exorcise the devil to suppress evil.]

Lin Yun: "......"

What the hell is written on this stone tablet?

Lin Yun, with the level of his former liberal arts student, tried to translate it. That is, there is a god called water god, very awesome, but the name of the water god there. Lin Yun felt that there were words on the stone tablet, but he could not see what it was.

He did not force himself, could not see things, we did not look.

The first four sentences Lin Yun understands are not a problem, the next four sentences, it are a little headless, let people feel inexplicable.

But looking at the two words Zhen evil appeared twice, Lin Yun felt that the beads are mostly an important sealing object.

Come on, today, just think of it as a long insight. Although this treasure is a very attractive look, Lin Yun resisted greed, slipped away.

Lin Yun walked away without looking back, as if he had just come to take a look.

After Lin Yun left, the unoccupied center of the lake suddenly resounded a long sigh, then the altar lit up, the light went out, the beads slowly sank into the altar, the stone monument also gradually disappeared......

After Lin Yun left, he did not regret that he had lost an important chance, although he felt that the bread was definitely a good treasure.

"Make a note of it first, and come back for it later when you're invincible."

Lin Yun found a place that relatively made him feel at ease and started cultivating again.

Come here, always yesterday what, otherwise this evening is not a waste of work.

Qinglong compulsion began to work again.

And at this time, there is a woman waiting for Lin Yun on the shore.

"Valley master, this Lin Yun will dive down every day, a stay is half a night, he must have a secret."

The one waiting for Lin Yun was no other than the manager of Yellow Wind Valley, Hong Ling.

The new arrivals seem to have no one watching. In fact, Hong Ling has been secretly paying attention. There are people behaving strangely, she has written down in a small book.

Among them, Lin Yun is the most concerned about her.

Other people know to restrain restraint, on Lin Yun, every day to the water, afraid that others do not know that you are undercover?

So much so that Hongling opens one eye and closes one eye can not, she has to close two eyes.

Tonight, she had to give Lin Yun a little color to see it!

0