Chapter 22 Beating the monsters and upgrading
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Just let go of me and find a way to find someone to save me."

Lin Yun could see that Hongling should not be able to save him, and the fact that Hongling had lent a helping hand when he was in danger would prove that she was indeed a friendly force.

Good lord, what's this, not being set up by the enemy and getting pummeled by friendly forces.

"Do you think I don't want to let go, I can't let go anymore!"

Redding blushed and said, "What kind of unlucky ghost are you? Why do you have this quicksand!"

Hongling also encountered this situation for the first time. She just grabbed Lin Yun, that suction force then also acted on her body, so that she also could not break free.

Lin Yun was not happy when he heard that, how can I be unlucky, the master called luckily.

"Heh, is this the mind-keeping realm, even the quicksand can't fight it, it's really funny."

Lin Yun opened the yin and yang mode, Hong Ling angry teeth, retorted: "Yellow Wind Valley for a hundred miles are safe areas, you stepped on quicksand as soon as you came, and this quicksand is so weird, I do not know what is underneath, you are not unlucky who is unlucky."

"You do not chase me out?"

"You do not run, will I chase you?"

In the moment of crisis, the two people began to fight.

And after these words, the suction underneath is suddenly much larger, see red ling are pulled almost unable to maintain the flight. Lin Yun knows that if this stalemate continues, he and red ling are in danger, might as well find a way to let red ling escape,

Deep in quicksand, he will not necessarily die immediately.

Lin Yun cast out the fire domain, and does not know what the strange power that entangled Redding can burn, it is always right to try.

Redding only felt his hand was burned, subconsciously retracted his hand, this time pulled away, and without the help of Redding, Lin Yun was quickly swallowed by the quicksand and disappeared.

The red ling's face was cloudy as she watched the quicksand on the ground gradually return to calm. Without further hesitation, she quickly returned to the yellow wind valley, lit the divine fire talisman, and sent a message to the east red moon.

The Deathly Jedi is so dangerous that only cultivators above the Heavenly Realm can be sure to go back and forth from it, while other cultivators will die in nine lives.

Dongfang Hongyue has been distracted recently. Originally, she should not have been in this situation since her realm was solid. However, when the talisman message came, Dongfang Hongyue finally knew what the reason for her distraction was.

Something had happened to Lin Yun!

Not bothering to cover her tracks, Dongfang Hongyue rushed to the Death Jedi as fast as she could.

The Tian Nan Sword Sect happened to be on the way that Dong Fang Hong Yue passed by, seeing a red light coming, Baili Liuyun's scalp tingled, he was no match for Dong Fang Hong Yue now.

"Open the mountain protection formation, go and prepare the compensation."

Baili Liuyun gave an order. The various elders of the Sword Sect found the eyes of the formation and activated the great mountain protection formation, sword light flowing, already ready to fight to the death.

Of course, this is just for show, let the east red moon retreat just, one hand defense, one hand to give money, this wave is stable.

However, the east red moon is just passing......

Baili Liuyun watched Dongfang Hongyue whoosh away, also confused for a moment, in the confused eyes of the elders, Baili Liuyun suddenly reacted.

"His target must be the Death Jedi! White Jiao also went to the Death Jedi, there must be something fishy in this."

Baili Liuyun hurriedly sent a message to his fellow artists. This time, the ones who were keeping an eye on Bai Jiao were mainly the Divine Sky Sect and Guang Han Palace, several other sects, they had only gotten the news about.

Now with Dongfang Hong Yue intervening, things have become more complicated.

Taiqing dojo received the news of the real Yu Xuan pinch finger calculations, but they look more and more serious.

"Yu Quan, you go there."

"Yes."

The old man in the bright yellow daisy robe stepped out, and the few elders left in the hall were somewhat appalled.

"Sect Leader, why have you even sent Yu Quan?"

Taiqing dojo, Yu Xuan is the head of the sect, cultivation is recognized as the world's first, the second third no public debate, but Yu Quan has a fighting chance.

In general, Yu Quan is also like Yu Xuan, only in the dojo cultivation, rarely out of the mountain.

The situation must be very serious to make Yu Quan come down from the mountain.

Yu Xuan did not answer the others' questions, but only looked at Yu Quan, who had a cold face, and said, "Kill Dongfang Hongyue, then you can come back, don't fight for spiritual treasures, and avoid the water when you meet it."

Yu Quan nodded, rose with his sword, and went down the mountain.

The long-silent Death Jedi suddenly became lively.

And at this time, somewhere in the Death Jedi, Lin Yun also finally stopped.

He didn't know how far he had been carried by the quicksand, but he had the internal breathing technique, so he didn't die of suffocation, but there wasn't any spiritual energy in the quicksand, and the Green Dragon Compulsion couldn't even absorb it, which made Lin Yun a little uneasy.

The good thing is that the spiritual fluid in his body is still sufficient.

After stopping, Lin Yun found that the surrounding area was pitch black, so he took out the dazzling light stone he carried with him.

The light dispelled the darkness and also allowed Lin Yun to see the environment he was in.

He was in a spacious passage, blocked by yellow sand behind him, and dark in front of him. Lin Yun threw the dazzling light stone out, and the stone bounced up and had fallen to a place far ahead.

The ground is paved with stone, but there is nothing dangerous to look at. This situation, Lin Yun, can only explore forward.

Awaiting for rescue may not be desirable.

He ran to the front and picked up the Flare Stone, and suddenly, he felt a chill in his neck.

What happened?

The golden-red fire inside his body suddenly rotated, and Lin Yun only heard a miserable scream, scaring him so much that he immediately crouched down against the side.

Thinking back on the cold feeling in his neck just now, Lin Yun had a bold guess.

Just now, I'm afraid I did not hit a ghost, right?

In the immortal cultivation world, it should be normal to have ghosts.

However, he seems to be fine, the Golden Lotus inside his body seems to protect his body.

Lin Yun breathed a sigh of relief, and looking further ahead, he shivered again.

Just now there was nothing in front of him, but now when his eyes opened, the front was densely packed with shadows emitting a ghostly blue glow, and some even had the shape of people.

Damn, so many ghosts!

Lin Yun's hand shook, and a large ball of fire flew out.

Before he fought with Hongling, he did not use so much spiritual power to drive the spell. This time is milking it up.

And seeing Lin Yun hit the fire, those ghosts also fled frantically.

And slow to run, they became the fuel and were burned clean by the fire.

This fire does not know how many dead souls burned, Lin Yun gaze, then found that the body of the golden-red lotus seemed to be larger.

Lin Yun thought of many ways to grow the fire but never succeeded. did not expect to kill the ghosts to have this effect. Could it be that the nourishment for the growth of the fire is the soul?

It's useless to think more, aren't there so many ghosts here, just burn them and find out, let you scare me!

The surrounding walls seem to be somewhat special, the ghosts are invisible, but can not pass through the walls. Lin Yun just moves forward and burns all the ghosts he encounters, and finally reaches the end of the passage.

Only a woman in a red dress was left in front.

Lin Yun suddenly had the feeling that he was playing a game.

The little ghost in front of him opened no double, beat the monster, and also added experience. The golden-red lotus in his body originally only had five petals. Now a sixth petal appears.

So, now this should be the boss, right?

Lin Yun is very steady, he began to build up strength, and that female ghost saw Lin Yun, on the spot kneeling.

"Warrior spare my life......"

0