Chapter 25 Dragon Corpse
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lin Yun also held the same idea as Huang Long real.

The big brother fight, this lively is not just want to watch, in case caught in the past will be the end of the calamity.

With the concealment of the Green Dragon compulsion, Lin Yun decisively slipped away.

Seeing this, Qiu Ping decisively followed Lin Yun.

"Go this way, you can go directly to the tomb room."

Lin Yun: "......"

I'm hiding. How did this ghost find me?

Now is also not the time to pursue this, the confrontation over there seems to be too tense to notice the movement over here. Lin Yun deliberated for a moment or two, but still decided to go with Qiu Ping.

The plan layout of the Dragon Tomb is like an uncovered box unfolding. The main tomb is surrounded by four elephant divine halls, each of which can lead straight to the main chamber. There is also a very wide passage on the periphery of the main hall, and the four halls can also pass between each other.

Bai Jiao and others from the Xuanwu Hall hit the White Tiger Hall, Lin Yun and Qiu Ping then detoured in the direction of the Vermilion Bird Hall. In the middle there is a direct organ to the main hall, this time, but there is no great movement, the walls appeared several runs, Qiu Ping lit them up in turn, but it is a kind of open code lock feeling.

The wall became transparent, Lin Yun took his hand and touched it, feeling that the wall was like water. Lin Yun took a step forward and went through the wall to the main chamber.

When he entered the main chamber, Lin Yun was deeply shocked.

The main chamber was about thirty stories high, and the tops were all glowing luminous beads, brilliant as the stars in the sky.

The length and width of the chamber are a hundred feet each, and in the middle of it creeps a giant red dragon.

See the dragon, Lin Yun on the spot.

This is the first time I have seen a real dragon. This is not a special effect!

Lin Yun once wanted to go up and take pictures, but unfortunately there is no camera here.

Although the tomb is large, most of the place is occupied by the dragon body. The dragon body even coiled, is nearly 100 feet long, and its four feet are bound by chains. This situation makes Lin Yun dare not go forward without permission.

Although the true dragon is dead, the remaining power still exists, Lin Yun weakly said to Qiu Ping: "Are you sure this dragon is dead, right?"

"Mm."

"Then I'm relieved."

Without Qiu Ping saying it, Lin Yun knew that the most valuable thing inside this dragon tomb was, of course, this dragon corpse.

The Green Dragon Compulsion inside his body was all exciting, it also had a weak True Dragon bloodline, and the pure True Dragon Qi was very attractive to all dragon genera.

Unfortunately, such a large dragon, Lin Yun also knows that he certainly can not take away. There are many big brothers fighting outside. They will soon come over. In fact, Lin Yun feels that he hit this dragon corpse with a tiger's mouth.

But......

Seeing such a good opportunity, the treasure is right in front of you. The big brothers are also holding each other back. They are still not afraid to take a little chance, so he is also not too goose.

But he is not greedy, gets some dragon blood, peels two pieces of dragon scales for a few years, and then sees if you can draw a dragon tendon on it.

Oh yeah, and the dragon whip!

I heard that the tiger whip is very strong, so is the dragon not stronger?

We are not saying that we must eat, but here we are, cut back and say it.

No longer hesitate, Lin Yun jumped on the red dragon lying on the high platform, straight to the dragon's belly, this confused behavior, the Qiu Ping are looking dumb, this person is not stupid ah, how strong the dragon scales defense, when the King of Pingxi can not break, the dragon pearl although in the dragon corpse, but to take the dragon pearl, absolutely can not break through from the outside.

Qiu Ping where to know, Lin Yun did not even think about the dragon pearl that matter.

That is to say......

Lin Yun in the immortal cultivation world about the same as illiterate, and did not know that the dragon pearl was the most valuable thing of the true dragon. He thought to get something to hurry up and slip.

But all the way to the red dragon's hind limbs at a trot, Lin Yun could not help but get a headache.

This dragon guy long where?

No matter, first drill the dragon tail under the study, can not find even if, hurry to pick two pieces of run.

There is a gap between the hind limbs and the body of the dragon corpse, Lin Yun came in from here, just enough to accommodate him, and hiding here, later even if someone comes, the first time can not find him.

Lin Yun rubbed his hands happily, ready to get a piece of scales to try, however......

"I don't seem to have a knife with me......"

This is the pit where Lin Yun had to find the two gold crystal stones in his package.

This immortal cultivation world is not universal space ring is really too annoying, so much so that Lin Yun can only carry a small bag with him, and that does not hold much.

Dongfang Hongyue must have one. She often pulls things out of nowhere. Next time, see if you can ask her for one.

Lin Yun, while calculating how to eat soft food, the hand also took the gold crystal stone and began to grind up the gap between the dragon scales.

It could only be done slowly like this.

While he was working hard, a ripple appeared on the other side of the wall, and then two men, both wearing yellow robes, walked into the tomb.

This is the real Huang Long and his Huang Jiao.

Seeing the real dragon right in front of him, Huang Jiao couldn't help but cover his head, seemingly in some pain, while the real Huang Long screamed in excitement.

"True dragon, it's actually really a true dragon, and an intact one at that! Hahahahahaha!"

This laughter startled Lin Yun for a moment, not daring to move any further.

Fortunately, he just hid stealthily. Huang Long real people are not so far away. First open a spiritual scan to see if there is no one. Lin Yun has a green dragon compulsion to help conceal. This is not the first time exposed.

But if he is to create some movement, Huang Long real people will certainly find out.

I don't know if the person coming is just evil. Anyway, Lin Yun has seen this world whether it is righteous and the devil, in fact, is similar.

The interests of the current, who cares if you are good or evil, only power is the capital of speech.

Lin Yun knows how much weight he has, so very decisively discarded gaze, the heart is in the spit, why other people's protagonists experience what events, every time they encounter the opponent happens to be a small challenge, but there are operation words that can also be beaten.

But once he appeared, he had not seen a beat......

"Roar!"

Huang Jiao suddenly turned into a prototype. This roar, also the real Huang Long, startled a jump.

"Why are you roaring so loudly?"

Huang Long Zhen Zhen slapped Huang Jiao's head and reprimanded, muffled sound to make a fortune understand?

In the past, Huang Jiao would certainly not resist, but this time, Huang Jiao slapped the real Huang Long to fly.

Huang Long Zhen Zhen almost spit out a mouthful of blood. After being slapped away, he also said with some aggravation, "Why are you so easily angry today?"

But seeing Huang Jiao hovering on the ground in pain and slapping randomly, Huang Long Zhen Zhen also understood that Huang Jiao was stimulated by the dragon qi and had fallen into a frenzy.

"Calm down."

Huang Long Zhen Zhen cast a spell to try to control the yellow jiao, but his spell, in turn, made the yellow jiao's tumbling more intense, the tail fell, locking the dragon corpse a chain was broken, the dragon corpse also rolled sideways. Fortunately, Lin Yun dodged fast, otherwise the dragon corpse was crushed to death. That would be really funny.

But this role, Lin Yun also saw the belly of the real dragon, and a piece of anti-long scales......

0