Chapter 30 Demon Dragon Fierce
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What kind of experience is it to be stared at by a giant beast with angry eyes?

Lin Yun only felt a coldness that went from the sky to his tailbone.

"It's a misunderstanding, why don't you try to see if you can pick it back up?"

Bai Jiaojiao began to admire Lin Yun. He is still able to speak now. He was also considered gifted.

"It was you who moved?"

The red dragon's voice was word for word, like a thunderbolt, Lin Yun hurriedly summarized, "How is that possible, look I'm just a mortal, how can I hurt the dragon's body? It was that man who moved, I just helped him keep it."

Anyway, now the real Huang Long was unconscious and could not explain.

Fortunately, he was wise enough to burn Qiu Ping first, otherwise he couldn't explain at that moment.

But at this time, a ball just put into his cloth bag moved. Lin Yun hurriedly grabbed the bag, but a burst of red light lit up, that ball directly burned through the bag and flew out.

At the same time as I fell to the ground, there were two other meatballs.

"These two are also what I help keep."

Lin Yun also does not know whether people believe this explanation. Anyway, I just said so.

That glowing red bead slowly flew into the dragon's mouth. Bai Jiaojiao looked like she also felt pity. The dragon pearl had been close at hand, but she was not able to get it. She still did not know whether this time she could live back.

"Unforgivable!"

The red dragon glared at Lin Yun and roared in anger. His body also gushed out bursts of black gas. Not much longer, it had become a dragon shrouded in black mist. The dragon's body appeared to be hidden, but looked even more terrifying.

Is this blackening?

Bai Jiaojiao is recognized, this turns out to be a magic dragon!

If the real dragon is the bell of heaven and earth, they are surrounded by the auspicious Qi, and this dragon is surrounded by the fierce Qi, and do not know how many sins.

No wonder that the ghost said that they should be sacrificed, only a demon dragon would do such a thing.

"Your Holiness, please be clear, the one who hurt your body is that human, it has nothing to do with us, for the sake of the same dragon genus, can you let us live?"

Hearing Bai Jiaojiao's words, Lin Yun also froze, good guy, are all the big brothers nowadays so able to bend and stretch?

Begging for forgiveness just by saying so?

"To get out of here, perhaps only this demon dragon can do it. I have more than enough dragon qi in my body. He should want to eat me more. Later I will attract his attention and lead him to break the confinement. You take Xiao Qing to escape. There is only a chance of survival, whether it will work or not, depends on the will of God."

It was also at this time that Bai Jiaojiao used her divine thoughts to send a voice to Lin Yun.

She knew, of course, that if it was a true dragon, she might be useful to beg to be spared, but in the eyes of the newly revived demon dragon, she was just a blood meal.

Saying so was just for show, to confuse the demon dragon.

"With you, are you also worthy to be called a dragon genus?"

The devil dragon disdainfully glanced at Bai Jiaojiao.

"It's just a little bit of true dragon blood, just a lowly reptile."

Good guy, this racial superiority instantly enraged Bai Jiaojiao.

Bai Jiaojiao really said angrily, "Thirty years in the east, thirty years in the west, don't bully the youth, in the next hundred years, it's not possible for me to become a dragon too!"

"Joke! The dragon is born to be a dragon, you and other reptiles, but this is obsessed with delusions. So you and this yellow jiao like, are thinking about taking my dragon blood dragon pearl, in the hope of becoming a dragon. Do not know, you can come here, but also because I make magic.

When the Pingxi King made a trick, tricked me to separate the body and soul, sealed me in the mural, but I Ao Gong is not so easy to kill, only the remaining dragon body, he can not help me. From 10,000 miles away, I can sense the dragon's energy and suck you into the tomb.

You think you are seeking treasure, but it is just for my unsealing."

Lin Yun smiled, but secretly thought, so, this dragon is called Ao Gong ah!

However, when he woke up this time, it was from Ao Gong to Ao Eunuch.

Uh, what, didn't they say that it's cuter to stack up names?

Ao Gong's words are also slightly exaggerated. In fact, the year was sealed. He was helpless, although the dragon's soul, but also fell into a deep sleep. Until recently, the seal suddenly loosened, he only woke up consciousness.

Nevertheless, the body and soul were separated, and he could not get out of it.

His soul was too powerful, and he could only enter the main chamber with the help of external forces, so it divided half of his dragon soul and placed it on Qiu Ping, while the other half, waited for the visitor to use his spiritual power to peer into the mural.

This is the reason why Qiu Ping always tries to abduct Lin Yun to look at the paintings, but unfortunately Lin Yun always does not fall for it.

While both Huang Jiao and Huang Long real people looked at the mural, Ao Gong then dived his dragon spirit into Huang Jiao's body.

Huang Jiao was not provoked by the dragon qi before and went berserk, but because Ao Gong was snatching its body, and after that, Huang Jiao, who regained his calm, had become Ao Gong.

At that time, Ao Gong was still wrapped around the trapped dragon lock. Even if his dragon soul returned, it was difficult to escape, and his awakening, he also needed some qi and blood power, which is why he used Huang Jiao's identity to provoke both sides to a deadly battle.

Everything went smoothly, and he managed to return to his body, but did not expect that he would be cut in such a short period of time, almost under his nose......

He hasn't made a move yet, not because he talks too much, but the body-soul fusion isn't that fast.

He is also stalling for time.

The dragon in front of him, although suppressed by the dragon's might, put up a fight, his body and soul are not coordinated, but also in danger.

That's why he said this to shake Bai Jiaojiao's Sword.

Bai Jiaojiao suddenly reacted. This devil dragon has been just emitting an aura, but did not make a move. This is very suspicious!

"You are so powerful but still sealed here? If you have the ability, you rush out!"

Bai Jiaojiao's plan included exactly this step of provoking Ao Gong. At the same time, she also began to make moves to test Ao Gong.

"Ice Seal, Snow Dance!"

The temperature in the tomb suddenly dropped, but Ao Gong let out a loud laugh.

"Found out? Unfortunately, it's too late!"

Ao Gong casually spat out a mouthful of fire, and then dissolved Bai Jiaojiao's spell.

Bai Jiaojiao's face was ugly as she gave Lin Yun a determined glance and transformed into her Jiao dragon form again, charging towards Ao Gong.

She was already a very large jiao dragon, but compared to Ao Gong, she was still a bit too petite, not to mention that she was still suppressed by her bloodline, but she fought with Ao Gong not to defeat him, but to seduce Ao Gong into striking the wall, or the dome, to create a passage out.

"No self-respect."

Ao Gong disdainfully slapped out his dragon tail, which Bai Jiaojiao dodged very narrowly, and the ground trembled as the tail smacked against the wall.

Lin Yun watched the two fight nervously, and couldn't help but worry for Bai Jiaojiao.

The gap between them is too obvious, Bai Jiaojiao can only dodge, once touched by Ao Gong, may die on the spot.

Bai Jiaojiao used her flexibility, rolling around, tricking Ao Gong into hitting the wall one by one, and finally, with a boom, a gap was blown open.

Without Bai Jiaojiao's reminder, Lin Yun picked up the green snake on his back and ran.

Now was not the time to be indecisive. Bai Jiaojiao was ready to sacrifice when he went up there.

He couldn't let down Bai Jiaojiao's heart.

"Don't worry, when I return from cultivation, I will burn this dragon to ashes."

Lin Yun made a vow in his heart, provided he could survive.

Seeing that the gap was near, at this time, Lin Yun felt a huge suction force......

0