Test
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere in an unknown place, filled with darkness a young man sitting in despair, holding himself tight and grinding teeth, shivering and muttering words. ‘I will be back…. I will go home. Suddenly, some strange sound like the howling of an animal comes from ahead, every footstep of the animal can be heard loud and clear in that dark place and it was getting louder and louder, the eyes of the young man were wide open staring the same way from where noise is coming as like he knew what is coming, and in that darkness, something can be seen from the light coming from a single hole on the ceiling, something big…no tall and huge with a body covered with fur and head like wolf apereas…the young man became lifeless, frozen with pale skin and said’ no! please no, not again nooo!!!’ the wolf-like creatures jumps on him and only screams can be heard.

 

‘Ding’ strange sound is made not by any animal but a transparent panel that hovers in mid-air.

TEST FAIL

DEATH 27TH TIME

MONSTER- WEREWOLF

‘Buzz…. ding’ with this sound another panel appears below it.

PLEASE WAIT

RESETTING THE TEST

 

The young man lying on the ground was looking at it, with a half-eaten body and a teardrop flowing through his eyes to cheeks he lost his vision.

‘Ding’

TEST BEGINS

That young man is now standing in the middle of the darkroom where light is coming from the ceiling, the things we saw like never happen what is this? He is also thinking the same by gazing at the light hole on the ceiling.

“Again, this is happening again, why? Why me? How can I leave this place? So many questions but no answer to them, I am an ordinary student of a poor family nothing more than that, never did wrong to anyone, always stayed honest then why this happening to me? I was just doing my part-time job at a café, when did I come to this place”

‘Ding’

STATUS

PLAYER – TOM PARSH

HP- 80

STRENGTH –10

STAMINA-18

AGILITY-8

DEFENSE-12

MANA-0

SKILLS- NONE {WILL BE GIVEN AFTER THE TEST}

‘haa…this again, I know who I am, you don’t need to tell I am Tom Parsh’

‘Ding’

TEST MONSTER -WEREWOLF

HP-450

STR-230

STA-300

AGL-300

DEF-260

MAN-80

SKILLS- DASH {ACTIVE-WITHIN 50 METERS YOU CAN JUMP ON YOUR OPPONENT AND DEAL A LETHAL BLOW-COOLDOWN 3 MIN-RANK C}, SLASH {ACTIVE-DEALS 3 STRIKES TO YOUR OPPONENT-COOLDOWN 1 MIN-RANK C}, HOWL {ACTIVE-SLOW DOWN YOUR OPPONENT AND GIVE THEM FEAR FOR 1 MIN-COOLDOWN 5 MIN-RANK B} BLOOD OF WOLF {PASSIVE-THIS WILL MAKE YOU A GREAT HUNTER ONES SET YOUR EYE ON PREY YOU WILL NEVER LET IT GO-RANK B}, LOVED BY DEMON {PASSIVE-HEALS ALL INJURIES WITH TIME, GREATER THE INJURY LONGER IT WILL TAKE TIME-RANK D}

‘hahaha …. will you look at that this is Soo good? Right for a test, this kind of monster is good’ with a hopeless face and broken voice Tom said. The sound of the Werewolf came again this means he is coming again but this time he is not scared rather he is filled with rage. The Werewolf appears and Tom stands again in front of him.

‘Come fuckerr!!!!! I AM NOT GONNA GET SCARED ANYMORE!!!!’

‘Ding’

TEST FAIL

DEATH 28TH TIME

MONSTER- WEREWOLF

‘ding’

PLEASE WAIT

RESETTING THE TEST

“No, not again this is painful, death is too painful, I don’t want to die again…calm down calm yourself, Tom you need to get out of here no matter what get out of this fucking place. First, I need to kill that fucking Werewolf to get out of this place. Second, I will be revived to take this damn test again and death is real, pain is real so no dying in a useless way. Third, these whole things like status and panels flowing in mid-air are like a game? Like game!  Yes then”

‘Inventory!’ Tom says and a big panel with a lot of checkers appears ‘wow so all time I was doing wrong ha! Equip item!’

‘ding’

ITEM EQUIPPED

TEST SHORT SWORD

STR-60

AGL-30

SKILL- STAB {ACTIVE- QUICK ATTACK ON YOUR OPPONENTS-COOLDOWN 5 SEC-RANK D}

TEST BRONZE SHIELD

DEF-60

HP-30

SKILL- BRONZE WALL {PASSIVE-BLOCKS OPPONENT FIREPOWER BY 60%-RANK-C}

STATUS

PLAYER – TOM PARSH

HP- 110{80+30}

STRENGTH –70{10+60}

STAMINA-18

AGILITY-38{8+30}

DEFENSE-72{12+60}

MANA-0

SKILLS- NONE {WILL BE GIVEN AFTER THE TEST}, ITEM EFFECT {STAB+BRONZE WALL}

Sounds of Werewolf approaching near, but this time Tom is standing not with only rage but with a different mindset is calm, patiently waiting for his prey come ‘come now wolfy, let play a game'.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

0