Chapter 3: New Power?
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

One desire.

Only one.

I had exactly one desire at that time.

To destroy whatever or whoever was in front of me.

It was not a random person.

No, not at all.

I knew him.

Ever since kindergarten, I knew him. He had the same name as me. But his life was happier, a lot happier than mine.

He was the son of the guard. I remember his mother as a woman with a constant smile. And him – the same as her, a copy of her.

He was 1 year younger than me.

And went to the same school as me.

But you could see a big difference.

As I was always unhappy, he was just the opposite. He even had a girlfriend from fifth grade (11-12-years-old), something that I couldn't even imagine having. And he wasn't cool, he was basically a loser with luck. 

Well, most teens at this age cannot imagine such a thing.

I felt like he was always near me – just to be able to show me his face.

I never had a girlfriend.

I actually tried to get one, but, well this is a story for another day.

So Alex 2, Junior or however you'll call him was there – in front of me. With the same smile. As always.

He was receiving an "orb".

So, not only that he was always happy, but now he was about to get the happiness that I want, the happiness that I need?

I couldn't do anything. I was just standing and watching.

The desire to crush him on the ground and take the "orb" for me was growing bigger and bigger.

Before I know it, everything in front of me turned black.

"Am I getting an "orb" finally?"

This was the first thought that came to my mind.

Then, I saw his "orb" – in the middle of the darkness. Was I about to take it for myself?

I really wanted it. I felt like time was stopped, after a couple of seconds, it just broke. It broke into an uncountable number of pieces. My sight returned to normal. Suddenly, black lighting pierced through my entire body...….

0