Chapter 11: First day
4.1k 12 53
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi guys, hope you are all well.

I am changing Adam name to Allen to make it easier for me to move the plot forward. Thanks

___________________________________________________________________

The boy takes me to the room next to the office. 

It’s a small single bedroom with a bed on one side and a cupboard at the end of it. There is a desk and chair on the other side of the room. 

There is a small window from which mid morning sunlight is seeping through. 

He sits me down on the bed. Pulls out a linen t-shirt and pants from the cupboard and gives them to me. “Wear these, they should fit”.

I quickly put the clothes on and look towards him. He sits down next to me “Are you okay?” he asks.

“Nope, I don’t know what is going on” I answer truthfully.

“Take a deep breath I'll explain everything after I come back, don’t even think about leaving this room without my say so okay?”

I nod and he walks out of the room.

He comes back fairly quickly with a plate of food in his hand.

He gives it to me full of slices of meat with cheese and vegetables.

"You will not have to worry about food when you are here” He says and nods to the plate in my hand.

I take his gesture as permission to start eating. I quickly devour half the plate but I can’t eat even more even If I want to. It’s the limit of the body.

“So tell me about yourself” he says.

Damn it, what should I say? I hadn’t thought of this as nobody asked me before. 

I can’t say I am an orphan. I also need information on Lionheart. I need to use the truth and mix in a lie.

I tell him that I only have mom and she works for the Lionheart family but one day she didn't come back. news spread in the village that the Lionheart family has been arrested so my aunt took it as a opournity and sold me to slave trader and now I am here.

This way if they ask the slave trader he can say a woman sold me. I can also ask them about the Lionheart situation. I have to think of a name if he asks.

He puts one of his hand on my back to console me “I heard that the Lionheart family is arrested for treason but I didn’t know they arrested the workers too” .

So they are still alive. Damn Helda. Bitch. Calm down. Breathe.

I look at him expecting him to say more.

“I don’t know any more but I can tell you if you do your work properly here you can find out more as nobles come and go everyday” He says.

“What will I be doing?”.

He scratches the back of his neck “It’s a bit complicated but the rewards are good. I was doing it prior but I am too old now. Hence I am going to be set free after your mana awakening” he doesn't sound that enthusiastic.

“Truthfully it is not a hard job, you have to be Allen, forget your old name.”

Huh, be Allen, well that is easy cause it is me. But that is a hell of a coincidence.

“Nobody in this place knows who Allen was or even if he was real. We all think he was Madame's childhood sweetheart hence from now on you will be Allen."

“You will have to wake her up, pleasure her now and then. Don’t worry I’ll be teaching you everything."

Pleasure her?!

“It would have been easier if she hadn’t said that you aren’t allowed to touch any other woman.”

I just nod trying to process the information. 

“First we need to clean you up” He ruffles my hair.

“What should I call you?” I ask. 

“Oh, I am not Allen any more.. Hmmm. I guess my old name should be fine now. You can call me Ralph."

He took me to a bathroom where he went on to cut my hair but didn’t cut it too much only till my shoulder along with him scrubbing every part of my body. 

As soon as we come out of the bathroom we almost collide into Madame who just steps back and just stares at me. 

“I am sorry for our carelessness my lady,” He puts his head down as an apology. 

Thinking she might be angry as she doesn’t reply, we quickly get back to my room.

“You aren’t allowed to leave the second floor until the awakening but you have everything you need here. If you try to escape, know that city guards are in Madame's pocket and the last kid who was supposed to take over from me is in a sex den now on the other part of city where you never want to go."

“You will also be paid which is a privilege for a slave. I’ll get you some clothes to wear and let me know anything else you need."

He gathers up his stuff from the room that will be mine from now on. 

“You already know madame’s office is next door, you should also know her bedroom is opposite. I’ll wake you up in the morning so you can wake her up. There is nothing to note on how you should be behave just be yourself and always answer to Allen also you have to call Madame  Bella from now on."

He leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

What the hell? I have to pretend to be me? I guess that is not a big problem but I have to proceed carefully. 

I have to wait for news about mother and sister too. I know sister was in the capital for school but she must have been arrested too. 

That Helda lied to me but it’s true that I can’t disclose to anyone that I am a Lionheart. 

Hopefully it’s a misunderstanding and they will be released soon. I can’t do much as it is but be patient. I just have to keep Madame on the good side and the best way is to pretend to be her childhood sweetheart Allen. 

__________________________________________________________________

 

In darkness I lie waiting to fall into slumber when I hear my door open. Perhaps it’s Ralph, he might have forgotten something but it’s not.

It’s madame who comes to my bed, pulls me into her embrace and starts taking me somewhere.

My face buried in bountiful breasts, I forgot to even notice my surroundings. Soon she puts me down on a huge bed. I can’t see much of the room.

What I do see has me too preoccupied to look anywhere else. Madame in front of me in her silk nighty looks too good. Her hair now open and wavy falling down on either side of the face as she is on all four looking at me. I can see down her nighty and she ain’t wearing anything underneath.

I can see her eyes, they look filled with lust as they look at me.

“I finally found you” her silky voice escapes her lips.

She kisses my lips then has me in her embrace and that is how I fall into sleep.

 

 

53