Chapter 13: Breakfast
3.8k 10 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I wake up to blue eyes staring at me.

Damn, she is hot, if only my penis was working. All it does is piss. If only I had some kind of magical power to have a boner at a younger age.
Shit, what am I thinking about? Let's play it with the innocent act. One good thing about my age is that I can pretend to be innocent and not understand anything.

"Morning," she says with a smile.

"Did you sleep well?" She asks

"Ah, good morning. I slept really well" I answer, trying to suppress my emotion as I can feel my face burning up again.

"Is that so, then shall we sleep together more often?" She asks

"Ah" no words come out of my mouth. I sound like my previous life self when a beautiful girl asks me something.

"You are so cute when you are flustered" she pinches my cheeks.

"I'll go on ahead and will see you later" she says with a lustful gaze and starts to walk out of the room.

I am left with the view of her voluptuous arse as it sways in her nighty with her each step.
Shit, this is torture. Knowing such a woman is in front of me but I can't do anything.

The door closes behind her I look around the massive room that I am in. It is bigger than the room mother and I shared. The bed itself is what I presume is king-size though I never had the opportunity to use such a bed in my previous life.

I find my clothes on the side of the bed, I dress myself and walk around the room. I don't find anything interesting, so I walk out of the room to be grabbed by Ralph.

He proceeds to drag me to my room. I look at him annoyed.

"What happened?" He asks

"What do you mean?"

"I woke up early to wake you up but your room was empty. I started panicking only to find Madame already awake and then you walk out of her room. Now explain" he demands

Oh, he was just worried I ran away or something.

I explained to him that Madame took me to her room at night and we slept together.

"So you only slept together?" He asks, I don’t know why but I didn’t want to tell him everything

"Yes"

"Strange"

"What is strange?" I ask

"Madam never got me to sleep with her. She would usually have me leave the room after waking up" he answers looking at me with a complicated face.

“Let’s get breakfast,” he says.

We go to the kitchen on the second floor where madames personal chef was busy cooking breakfast.

We sat down on a table on one side of the kitchen. The chef, an older woman in what seems to be in the late 40s came over “young master, what do you want for breakfast?” I look around to see if there was someone else she was talking to.

“She is asking you” Ralph chimed in.

Feeling flustered “I don’t mind give me whatever you have” I answer not knowing.

She smiles at me and turns to Ralph with an annoyed expression “and you”

“I’ll have the usual” he answers and waves her away.

He proceeds to tell me that he will show how to please a woman after breakfast. Soon our breakfast arrives with my plate full of fried egg, sausage, and pieces of toast. A great breakfast for me.

I look to see Ralph breakfast which is a perfect round fried egg, sausages that are already cut up to make it easier to eat along with tomatoes, bacon, toast, and other breakfast items filling up half the table.

I proceed to eat mine and ignore him. After I finish up I see he hasn’t touched most of the breakfast. I look at him.

“I don’t like to eat too much but I like variety, plus the chef loves me. In fact, everyone loves me here. You will see soon. Trust me kid, stick under me you will become a proper man”

I want to say that not everyone might like you as I see the chef's angry face when she sees all the leftover food on the table and gives him the same look when he wasn’t looking.

I thank the chef for breakfast for which I received a beautiful smile and we proceed to Ralph's room where my lesson awaits.

49