2
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oi, lower it...we will be in trouble if someone sees this," the chubby boy finally said something.

"Relax Toshi...no one here now, they already go home," Yuji said to comfort Toshi.

"Not the teachers…" Toshi replied in a low tone.

"Whatever, let's go already! They will wait for us," Yori takes the pack of cigarettes from Hiroshi's grip and walks toward the front door.

"Wait…" something seems to bother Yori.

He stops right before he opens the door and checks the pack that he took from Hiroshi.

"Why is it so light...huh?" As he opened the pack, surprisingly he found out that there's only one cigarette in there.

"Oi, Hiroshi...what the fuck is this?" Yori shows the inside of the pack to Hiroshi with an annoyed face.

"Huh? There's only one?!" Yuji comes closer to Yori to verify what he saw from afar.

"Oi, explain this Hiroshi! Does it fall off into your bag?" Yori asked in a serious tone wondering where the other cigarettes went missing.

"Oh, I tried it last night and for breakfast a little…It is so bad, I vomited it into the trash," Hiroshi answers straight and flat without any guilt written in his facial expressions. He doesn't even try to make excuses to fool others. He straight out confessed that he was the one responsible for the missing cigarettes.

"You what?!" Yuji shouted as anger and shock filled him. He walked furiously toward Hiroshi who was still standing near his seat.

"Oi, oi...we ask you to buy and bring it to school only right? Right?! Is there anything we ask after that? No! Right?!" He yelled right in front of Hiroshi's blank face and threw the pack of cigarettes at him. The only cigarette inside it came out from the pack.

...What should I eat for dinner…? I'm so hungry right now. Cigarettes don't help to reduce my hunger...How do they eat that?

"Look, he gave that look again...it seems like he already forgot all our lessons before!" Yori said while standing beside Yuji. 

...I have to buy ingredients…

"Oiii! Hiroshiii!!!" Yori pulled Hiroshi's collar and shook it a little bit to ensure he paid attention to him.

...Chicken curry...sounds good…mom and dad must like it...it's their favourite after all...

Hiroshi's mind was indeed lost from its body, figuring about the future dinner he will have a few hours from now. An image of a few dishes already appeared in his imagination. He completely ignored the others. 

Yori on the other side already lost his patience. 

“Dush!” 

A direct punch from Yori's right hand landed perfectly on Hiroshi's left cheek. 

“Bang!”

Losing his balance due to the hit, Hiroshi collided with one of the tables near him. The table and the chair that was put under it went upside down due to the impact of the collision. Hiroshi just remains to lie on his side without any effort to get up.

...Or, fried rice is not bad either...but, we already ran out of rice at home…

In complete ignorance of the situation he is in, Hiroshi has a small dilemma of what he should eat to fill his stomach rather than thinking about how to fix the situation. Whether full of flavour curry or simple yet satiated fried rice are his two top choices to choose from.

Yori's punch does make a little red imprint on his left cheek, but it doesn't seem to annoy him even a little. His expression doesn't change.

"Hey, don't make such a loud noise…" Toshi spurted out a message to his friend that seems a little too late than it should be. The thunderous noise is already produced by Yori and definitely heard by someone nearby.

"Do I look like I care? This motherfucker really gets on my nerves!" Yori yelled.

"Oi, oi, I think we should settle this outside the school, there must be someone who heard that loud noise already…" Toshi advised them after thinking rationally without giving an interest in Yori's words. He starts to act uneasily. His eyes darted nervously like someone who worried about something.

"What the hell are you thinking Toshi? The boss will already be waiting for us right after we step out of this school!" Yuji holds Toshi's shoulders with a pair of his hands to bring him back into reality.

...Oh, but don't I want to buy ingredients anyway? I can buy rice too…

"We will get our ass done anyway if we bring just one fucking cigarette for them! Let's just soothe our soul by kicking this motherfucker ass!" 

Yori is approaching aggressively toward Hiroshi who is still lying on the floor and makes him lie on his back. He placed his right knee on top of Hiroshi's chest while his hands grabbed Hiroshi's collar.

"Now, eat this you asshole!" 

He swings his right hand as far as he can before landing a similar punch as before to Hiroshi's left cheek. He repeated the same way with his left hand toward Hiroshi's right cheek. And the loop continues without stopping until he is satisfied.

"Dush! Dush! Dush!"

...But, if I want to make curry anyway...I want to eat it with what? Of course, rice...

Yuji and Toshi, knowing the nature of Yori when he lost his patience, just leer toward Yori's action. 

"H-hey, Yori...that's enough…" Yuji said even though he genuinely felt satisfied seeing Hiroshi being beaten up.

"Oi, oi, he's bleeding! It will be troublesome if someone notices it! Stop it already!" Toshi is worried if someone finds out, but he doesn't even make any effort except for shouting his thoughts.

"Huh? Oh! If you feel the bleeding isn't enough, I will leave bruises on his face so anyone can see how bad he got schooled by me!" Yori deliberately misinterpreted Toshi's words. Anger has already taken over his sanity. He continues to hit Hiroshi.

...So, whether it's fried rice or chicken curry...I have to make rice…So, rice will be my top priority to buy today.

Lost in his own world. Nothing can stop Hiroshi from thinking of food for himself. Although the blood already flowed from his nose, he took Yori's punches without showing any sign of pain in his facial expression. 

"Shrkkk! Dum!"

A sudden loud sound of the sliding door being slammed that came without any sign startled all the individuals in class 1-F except Hiroshi.

"What is happening here?!" 

A female teacher in a matched navy blue office dress and skirt, with her black hair tied in a ponytail, stormed into the scene from the front door. Glaring at them fiercely with her upturned eyes after scanning the situation in a glance. Her hard angled eyebrow highlights her ferocity. Standing firmly while crossing her arm.

0