5
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

...What happened? The teacher pointed her hand toward me. And making weird-looking signs. What is that sign? Is it a dog? Or a snake maybe...Then, I saw a candy-like thing magically come from her index finger. Is that candy? It's red though...like a candy that I like, the size is the same too. The next thing I know is I am stuck here.

Hiroshi can recall the situation that happened before in detail. He saw almost everything in slow motion.

Hiroshi floats without any direction in the dark unknown place. Absolute darkness filled the gravity less space. In an area with nothing can be seen but himself. There's not even land to trace with his foot. 

...I can't see anything...am I dying? Hmm, I can't eat chicken curry then…what am I supposed to eat here?

Hiroshi tries to control his direction but fails helplessly. He can move part of his body, but cannot choose the way he's going. Like trash falling in the vast sea, Hiroshi drifts directionless into mysterious areas alone.

...Ahh, I'm hungry...isn't there any grocery around here?

After a minute of boringness, one entity appears like a white puzzle being combined piece by piece automatically. Slowly it takes the shape of a human. Even though the space is so dark, he can see the human perfectly and clearly. But for some odd reason, Hiroshi doesn't realize that the human is Toshi, who is one of the three of the students that met him earlier.

“Food? Oh...not food…Disappointing...”

"Huh? Hah? Argh? Arghhhh!" 

The Human starts to scream unconditionally.

“Wh-where am I? Wh-why I-I’m here? Huh? Wh-what is that?”

A second later, he noticed Hiroshi's existence. The human fearfully stared at Hiroshi like someone who saw something frightening.

“Huh? M-monster! MONSTER!”

...Huh? Monster? Where?

“Someone help me! Help me! I don’t want to die! Help me! Anybody! Please!”

The human moving aimlessly floating in the dark space like someone drowning in the sea without the skill to swim. He desperately wants to run but he can’t even control his body perfectly.

...There’s no monster anywhere...I want to ask him if he knows any groceries around here...I'm getting hungry...food stalls are okay too.

Hiroshi starts to force himself into the human slowly.

...Oh, I can go to him...I thought I can’t move my body freely…

Hiroshi feels like he’s not moving before because he is floating in the dark space without any sign. There's no difference if someone tries to move because there’s no objective and direction that can be measured as the distance of how far they actually move.

Even though he can move, he still can’t control his direction smoothly. Rather than walking, it looks like Hiroshi tried to swim to the location of the human.

“Huh? Arghhh! Stop! Don’t go near me! Go away! You monster! Are you...are you a Ni-nightmare? B-but you are not supposed to appear during the day! Don’t come to me!”

...What’s wrong with him? I just want to ask if he knows any grocery nearby… Is he actually directing his words toward me? I don't see anyone around here…

For some unknown reason, Hiroshi doesn’t recognize Toshi. There's not a single memory in his mind about the boy who is there in the dark space with him. It's like Hiroshi never met Toshi though they just met at his class.

“I’m sorry! I'm really sorry! Please spare my life! Don't kill me! Please! I beg!"

...Why does he ask forgiveness? What things did he do wrong?

"You're really born to speak when it only matters to you huh?"

A familiar woman's voice coming from their back. Interrupting Toshi word of forgiveness. The word that anyone will say to the threat that endangers their own life.

“H-huh? Sen-sensei?!” 

Toshi was shocked when seeing the teachers from before who shot him and Hiroshi in exact form like before. She was wearing the same clothes as before, so did Toshi.

“Huh...I see that's your true form…”

Unlike Toshi who is scared as hell when looking at Hiroshi, the teacher seems calm and doesn't bother with Hiroshi's appearance. Hiroshi still looks clueless.

...What’s wrong with everyone...one said about monsters, one said about ‘true form’... Is there anybody besides me here that I can’t see?

“Y-you...you shoot me! Wh-what’s wrong with you! Wh-what’s happening here? Where am I?” Toshi yelled.

“Can’t you drop the stuttering? It is starting to annoy me…”

“H-huh?”

“Haha...not like you can do anything anymore...you're stuck here with that monster anyway…” 

“Wh-what are you talking about? I don’t understand a thing!”

“Well, it’s not my problem… Now, where’s your core?” 

The teacher pointed her right hand toward Hiroshi, she made a finger gun sign just like in the nurse room.

...Huh? What is she talking about? Is she standing straight right now? How does she control her body in this place?

“Bang! Bang! Bang!”

She releases three repetitive shots toward Hiroshi’s body.

"Arghhh!"

Shocked and scared by the thump sound. Toshi ducks down as a defensive mechanism while covering his head with his arm even though there's no ground.

The impact from the shot made Hiroshi push backwards from his position. Hiroshi doesn’t react that much. His face indicates zero expression and doesn't show any pain from the shot.

...Huh? Is she shooting me? With what? It tickles a bit.

Yet there’s one peculiar thing that attracts his attention. He looked straight at his right hands. He realizes some odds behind his palm that he didn't realize earlier because he was wearing a long-sleeve uniform and he was too busy thinking about food rather than himself. 

...Wow… Since when has my body fur become this thick? Wuuu...

0