3)New world
530 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The darkness I saw is what I presume to be the darkness in the womb of my supposed mother. By my educational guess, I am at the early to mid-stages of pregnancy most probably a fetus at this point mainly because I can sense a lot of things like touch and smells. It truly is good to be a living being again.

           Well the thoughts on what sinezar told still ringing within me and it's all making me a bit nervous about my new life but isn't that what makes it equally exciting. No one ever plays a game where the only win or only lose but when the game has equal chances of winning as well as losing then it becomes more interesting and less monotonous. Prediction becomes a lot difficult but that could work in our favour the same way it can against us.

       When you are a fetus in your mother's womb other than enjoying the warmth, there are only so many things to do. I remember my conviction when I was revived, I believed in constant hard work but I couldn't live up to the ideal notion of it in my previous life Through constant practise anything can be mastered to an extreme proficiency, in this life, I am willing to put aside time every day no matter what to prove my conviction and test the efficacy of it as well. 

      The plans I have in my mind are that I'll at least do meditations every day for at least one hour or to a fixed count of 10,000 mantras per day.

   Some physical exercises to tone my body like squats, lunge, push-ups,  sit-ups and a whole lot of running with a bit of sprint mixed in. Well, the plan is to train my body and mind daily so that I can be prepared enough to attempt the missions I have.  I'll probably need to practice some sort of weapons art and the probability of this world having something similar to magic is extremely high from the way the guy was going on about arcana. I'll take my time and choose an appropriate option to pick from when the situation demands it, well I'll leave it to the future me. 

       I sure know life well enough that all that planning and it might not even work the way it was intended to so the bare bones of the plan I'll adamantly follow is to at least meditate.  

      As the days and nights go by, from a small fetus I am gradually becoming somewhat of a fully-fledged baby and I still try to meditate when I become lucid I believe that it could give me a  head start in this new work. The same way I have set the hardcore training session I have come to a consensus that full-on training might even be detrimental to me so, I am setting my off times, other than training time to enjoy in any way I want possible,  deep down I still wanted to enjoy my life without any regrets and to pursue that I will have to know the concept of arcana, so at times when I am not into it, ill live my life to my fill.

       Days went by and I felt myself go downward slowly bit by bit and I guess it could be that my mother is in her labour. After a week or two maybe my whole body getting pushed and it was so sudden I felt choking. The pressure around my head is strong too for a moment I thought my head would split open but the cramped feeling went away to replace a cold I've never felt I'm my mother's belly and it hit me so fast I didn't have time to adjust and I could feel myself crying out loud.

           A delicate pair of hands pick me up and starts covering me with clothes. They all appears to be in a good mood and I could partially hear them talking and probably soothing me too. After some time when I stopped crying, I can hear a distinctive feminine voice, I feel an instinctive bond with her when I got into her embrace, 

[my mother]

I took in the realisation. She started talking to me, the language has some similarities to English so I kinda understood the feelings she tried to convey.

I slowly open my eyes to see her and I could see a smile beaming back at me in a beautiful face with fair skin her blue eyes twinkling like stars with a button nose and flush pink cheeks and neatly combed golden honey brown hair that got disarrayed a bit. Even though she's breathing heaving from the exhaustion she took me in her arms and gives me a little kiss on the forehead and she starts calling something probably my name and she starts feeding me her motherly milk that I gratefully accept.

          I think back on my name she called me and I think I might like it. I did see my mother though but not the father, could it be due to some complicated family situations or something else altogether well not that it matters.

      I go back to doing my thing when I wake up from naps and start meditating by saying the mantras in my mind, I could feel a peculiar feeling that is ever-present that is calling to me. It feels like something I know but at the same time, it's like someone I never met. I try to concentrate on that feeling but my attention span as a baby is way too short to accomplish anything off of noteworthy it at that. 

           As the weeks and months went by, by now I am at least 4 months old and everyone here feeds me and looks after me with care and affection and I have guessed that I have been born into a wealthy family, my mother would carry me around the mansion, I could see a lot of maids scurrying about and by the looks of the building and all I could say for sure that this is a medieval-era world considering the architecture, clothing style and the such.

8