5)Early childhood 1….
400 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          The thing about having a stepmother who is fascinated to have a girl born in her family was felt through her actions towards the girl in the question. 

        Doting wouldn't even begin to describe it and more often than not Marice would end up standing like a shadow when the mama took care of her little girl. I could still remember the times when she breastfed Alinar my stepbrother when still holding me and let me tell you that Marice did not like it one bit, she stood there like a girl whose plushie got taken from her. But still, she knew her place and she did not even as utter a word about it. 

       Even when she was a lot more biased towards me she still did her duties as the First wife of the Count and the mother of her son. Well Alinar is not exactly a silent kid like me and he expresses his dissatisfaction quite vocally, may have been one of the reasons too, and my mother also felt a bit guilty when she saw stepmother giving me a lot of care but not to her birth son, so she took it upon herself to pamper him. 

          Slowly the days passed by in what was eternally soothing, without worries of any sort at least for a baby. Well, this makes me lose the conviction in my heart that I quite quickly discovered due to all the mental training I do all the time when I am at least left alone by that possessive mama bear at least. 

          The only conclusion I can come up with to mitigate the effect of me losing the will to carve my way to make my future, was to cull the thoughts that have the same scent or more like the thought that convey things like 'it's okay to let loose and enjoy the warmth ' or ' relax and let others take care of me and live the baby life'. As far as I am concerned the temptations are tantalising in a way that is quite pleasurable mentally.  

         I did my best to push through what could be considered serving a whole assortment of sweet and juicy desserts when you are tired and hungry, well the mentality required to overcome it, an unbendable will that doesn't sway to mere fleeting whims of our mind. It was hard, and damn, sometimes I think that people should praise me for it, but c'mon the stupid thoughts just flow on and on. 

           The momma bear did stop lifting me for everything, she kinda wants me to walk around with my brother. Life was easy till the point I started talking more coherently and my mother Leena, introduced us both to class on etiquette. 

           The thing is for me it's boring, it could go on and on about 'what to do when you're in a certain situation ' or 'what to do when you meet a certain someone ' and the permutations and combinations of such things go on and on about.

      My brother has an opposing opinion on it, maybe due to my mother's influence on him, all things considered, my mother can be considered a bit strict when it comes to things like this, so as my mother usually  spoils him maybe her ways rubbed off on him, well I could say the same for me too, mama bear is quite free-spirited when it comes to things like this she enjoys her freedom very much, so she is a lot lax on the social norms and such. 

            Time never waits for anyone and soon enough we started studying and there was something that I thought stuck out like a sore thumb, like why am I taking classes with my brother and it turns out he was born only just one or two months after me, but he was born in the next official year after my year of birth. I for once thought that whatever Marice told was bullshit, but in the end, it matters not.

         Talking about Marice she got knocked up for good and she's been walking around with a blotted belly and I hope it was a planned pregnancy. Maybe it is the boyfriend she used to mention in her stories, well good luck to the couple.  

                    Our elementary education goes smooth for me as far I'm concerned, well some people saying things like I'm a genius or something along those lines, the culprit is mainly mana Ashlyn and it caught the little Alinar on fire says he wanna be a genius too. The kid is a bit clumsy as kids at that kinda age are supposed to be unlike me, who is an aberration to this. 

          At first, I thought it was maybe due to me housing a more developed consciousness, but when I trace back to things like how I started walking and talking and all it was all done at a duration where a normal newborn could have done it, at least when I could stand he could stand too if my memory serves me right. That is what logic dictates, that I am normal because even if I know how to walk before, I don't have the body and the constitution required to help me with that early.  

                  There could be many factors affecting me, in turn being less uncoordinated for a child and maybe it is worth looking into it. I could as well try doing something productive rather than do elementary math and practice language. It could probably, also be the effects of my mental training too, as absurd as it may sound, it could maybe have some influential effects on my body. Well, I for one don't mind being a mad scientist scrambling for truth.

            Well as his big sister I often do help him in things he need help with, like the little things, seeing even small things like this could send mama Ashlyn over the moon, sometimes when Alinar is not looking she would scoop me up and shower me with kisses and praise me for being a responsible sister, and clearly, she is exaggerating right??

6