8)Exhausting party!!
497 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Penis size for Alinar( he is only 12 year old for now so im not adding anything more than 5 inches)
  • 5 inches Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 4 inches Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 3 inches Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 4 · This poll was closed on Feb 9, 2022 03:53 AM.

              The damn brat, he managed to get a great deal at least according to the person himself, seeing him over the moon I don't say anything else. Well, I did refuse him time and again because of the cultural shock that is. I needed time to mould myself into the cultural discrepancy with my earlier world. 

                In fact, incest is hardly a thing, even the royalty practice incest to main their grip on the power, but usually in noble houses due to all the power struggles happening, there are rarely any sibling bonding happening. So at least nobles hardly dabble in incest. Even then there are exceptions and I could intuitively feel that the kid has hots for me. All that walking around me like some guard during the party, is to probably dissuade the incessant fly hovering around me.

            I don't mind the discrete show of affection, even welcome it, as a matter of fact, but the thing is maybe my personality kinda carried over from the last time alive, and I quite suck at showing expressions of love and care, I believe that perceptive people can understand the emotions that contain love towards another person just through daily interactions and simple observations, so I don't tend to put my love into words more often, and it's embarrassing too.

        For people who are not sensitive enough, well fuck off I'm not gonna say even a word just to satisfy someone else. But I guess people who know me and are close to me adapt pretty quickly to it, well good for me cause I'm way too lazy to even say anything creative even if you force something out of me.

            The party started in the late evening and ends in the early night and it could go on to late-night but that is for adults and kids high on hormones, I'm thinking of ways to turn down any at all offer that is surely about to come my way. 

          "So anything except penetration and blowjob, is okay right? " Alinar drags me out from my thoughts. 

       [ oh God he really got a stupid grin on his face ]

" Well, it depends on how you report to mother and also how you behave with me in bed if you go against anything I said,  it's going to be a deal-breaker," I say to dampen his enthusiasm a bit.

         " I know, I will follow you, big sister," he says with a sly look in his eyes.

" huh? Erm. I guess it's been some time since you called me that huh " I felt like a literal hiccup in my throat, hearing him call me big sister suddenly.

[ hmm, he used to call me that when he was all adorable and innocent, didn't expect that to pop up now. Going to all-out capitalise on the chance to butter me up huh, sly fox]

      "it's the least I could do to flatter you " 

      We continued talking some silly stuff for some time and it seems the party is ending soon 

    Suddenly I sort of felt a tingling and when I turn back I see a group of people having both girls and boys but seeing a particular girl I kinda understood where that feeling came from. 

    [A disturbance in the force I sense, huh ] 

       Well I had half a thought that she would show up because usually women rarely dance with other women at parties. In reality authority bends the norms and she literally took me on a dance with her being the daughter of a Ducal House and the whole time spent on the dance floor dancing she was whispering things bordering sweet nothings into my ears. 

          At first, when she invited me to have a dance with her I thought it was some kind of prank and if I politely turned her down she would be on her way. But shit escalated quickly and she began insisting on me and started adding peer pressure with the help of her entourage. As I don't want to stick out like a sore thumb at the moment I had little choice and her house also has a higher rank than my House so maybe having a connection with her might not be so bad, I thought to myself to compensate with my optimism. 

          Women are just born bisexually like someone said and I kinda get that kinda vibes from this girl. I mean lesbians usually avoid close contact with men but it might not be the same for every lesbian, as there could be exceptions, but she gets along with either of the genders just fine. Also, the ravenous look she gave me when our dance ended, was a bit spooky and didn't want to think more about it. 

              I don't mean this as an offence to any lesbian lady lovers, but I thought she might be in a phase and she will wake up from it eventually even though the circumstantial evidence suggests otherwise. 

          "Miss Alea enjoying the night sky with your brother, I assume"she initiates the conversation. 

    " Miss Kaira do you wish to join us, the view is beautiful indeed," I said some words I churned out on the spot. 

       "Well I am not the one to come in between you siblings bonding, I merely came to invite you to the after-party that is about to follow in the wake of the ongoing party that is about to end, so can I accept a wonderful night from you? I won't be forcing you like with the dance, that was very uncharacteristic of me, and I do apologise for that."

['After party' is it the fancy word they are going to use for an orgy]

      " I accept your apology, Miss Kaira but I would rather retire for the day than party anymore, I mean no offence but frankly, I am quite exhausted from all the partying," I said to her to avoid getting into a loop of persuasion. 

      " I understand your delicate nature, so farewell and hope we can meet often in the capital city and you could ask me for any favours, as I consider you a dear friend of mine. So until next and 'May, the will nurture you' " and she left with an entourage full of jealousy aimed at me. 

       " Shall we go home, my lady?" asks Alinar with the stupidest grin on his face. 

2