Chapter 1 (Introduction)
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(“The time has finally come.” To Find The Answers to all my questions) (To Embark On A Great Journey For Becoming A GOD)

 

Another Day Starts As The Boy Wakes up. As he wakes up He Looks At His Hands and he Said "Another Day Started Of A Life I Maybe Wanted Before but Now I Don't want." He Said

 

He Walks Up to the front Breakfast table. He sees His Mother Babita and Sister Pihu. After what happened to him that day he doesn't eat human food that much anymore but he does eat it sometimes still. His Mother and Sister was talking before he came

 

Babita To Pihu She Said "Do you think he’s Gay or something? I'm so scared. I mean your brother is so handsome and yet he never dates girls. And has been acting strange lately." She added Pihu then Said "I mean we never know what goes behind he might be dating a girl we don’t know or yet he could be a gay but I don’t think so he’s a gay my brother." She added Then Her Mom said "Why don’t we set him up on a blind date with a girl." Pihu then replies "Wow mom, you really are ambitious." Her mom then said "Shut up and try to set him up and tell him when he wakes up, on one of those sites you young kids use these days." she added. Just then The Boy Comes for Breakfast and We Come Back at The Present.

 

The Boy Sits on The Dining Table Chair His Mom then said "You have to go on a date." The Boy replied "What?." His mom then said "You've been acting strange lately, people of your age date and have some fun and You are being like this me and your sister pihu has set up a blind date and you’re going tonight no questions asked." The Boy doesn't want to go but the way his mom is forcing him leaves him no choice but to say Yes and he said "Ok I will go fine." They both get happy.

 

Evening at 6:45pm The Boy Dresses up and leaves his home for a fancy restaurant where the date has been set up. He then soon lands up at the restaurant. He then sits on a table. The waiter comes and asks for an order. He just replied "I'm waiting for someone. She will be here soon then I'll order." The waiter said alright and left the table after giving him some water to drink. A random girl comes inside the restaurant and she looks very average. The boy looks her up to down. And just then the girl asks "Are you my blind date?." He said "Yes, that’s me." Then they both sat on the table and started talking about casual stuff. And everything and he gets to know that the girl has no family and she lives alone whatever it was the boy was really not interested in anyone. Just then Something Happens! The Boy looks at Her. The girl gets shy and she’s already attracted to The Boy. But Just then

 

.. Time Just Stops and He EATS THE GIRL ALIVE! And as he eats her. Her History is erased from existence. And WE GET TO KNOW THAT WHO EVER THE BOY EATS GETS ERASED COMPLETELY FROM THE HISTORY ..

 

Then he said Hmm She was Tasty. I was feeling so hungry I didn't want to do it but what else could I do? He thinks in his mind. Then he leaves for his home. At around 11pm almost midnight he arrives at his home. He just passed his time somewhere else so when he reaches Home his Mom sees him and she thinks and is happy that maybe he and the girl had some fun! And the date was successful! She thinks and a relief comes out from her Face. That my son is not gay or someone who's not interested in any pleasures. He’s just like anybody else, one with everything good!

 

The Boy Then Goes to his bed and Sleeps!

The Boy Only Feeds On Human and He can’t eat food like normal people but sometimes he does but He does love to drink Coffee it's one of the things from the human world he loves still!.

 

HIS BACK STORY

He Was Human Before but after a tiring day at his college after all he’s the most handsome and most smart boy and a lot of girls wants to date him but he's not interested in them because he knows the girls only like him because of his looks and smartness not him or it's a true love. So he doesn't give a damn to girls anyways after that he leaves college while on his way to his home. It's raining very hard. Thunderstorm. Just then he slips down in the rain.

 

And a guy in A Black Suit Says "Oh are you okay." He looks up to him and Black Suit looks down to him. Black Suit is a very handsome and tall guy person. The Black Suit guy ask The Boy his name. The boy says "Why should I tell you my name." Then Black Suit does some magic with his eyes and said you want to tell me your name then The Boy said his name. The Boy is shocked that he didn't wanted to says his name but still spilled his name out. After that the Black Suit guy smiles and leaves behind. The boy thinks a little that how is this even possible.

 

He doesn't think much neither he’s scared of anything so he decides that I'm not scared of death. This Life and a adventure. I shall follow this mysterious man and know his true nature. How did he even do this? Then the boy starts following him around slowly so he doesn't see him and then he sees that The Black Suit went into a

under-construction building. It's still raining badly and thunderstorms. The Boy Follows him inside.

 

The Black Suit went to the 4th floor of the under-construction building and he is standing at the edge of the building. If he was about to fall he would be dead within seconds but he is standing there fearlessly. The Boy slowly follows him on the Stairs and Then stops behind the stairs he looks up and Sees The Black Suit Back Only! That he’s standing near the edge. The Boy Stands Quietly there is Looking at him from there just then. He sees

 

That The Black Suit Turns his Head to a little Left and Said "I Know You Will Come and You Indeed Came!."

 

The Boy Thinks he was talking to someone else. He tries to look around but he doesn't see anyone else just then.

 

The Black Suit Said "Don’t Think Too Much. I'm Indeed talking about you! I know you have been following me from there to here!." The Black Suit Said.

 

Then The Boy understands That He is talking about him. Then he comes out from his hideout.

 

The Boy Said "Who Are You? What Are You? How Can You Do This?."

 

Then Just The Black Suit Turns Around and Very Loudly a Thunder Strikes! With the Rain!

 

Then The Black Suit Said "Why Should I Tell You?."

 

Then The Boy said "I want to know who are you? what are You? and what can you do?."

 

The Black Suit Said "Well I can tell you! about me and about everything but then you have to join me. and you even look perfect for this position I think, when the first time I saw you I know you were perfect for this position." The Black Suit Said.

 

The Boy Replied "What kind of work do you mean? Tell me who are You? What are You?."

 

The Black Suit Replies "Then you have to promise me and join me, either you have two choices now either join me here or die here because I cannot let you just go from here so the choice is yours!."

 

The Boy Thinks in His Head "That his life has been boring and without a adventure but he has a purpose to live for that he needs despite answer to all of his questions about his past and this seems to be the only way he thinks he can find out the true secrets he has been looking for and learn something more in the process!."

 

So The Boy continued and said "Ok I'm ready to listen tell me everything! I'm ready and not going to back out."

 

Just Then.. A Huge Thunder Strikes Again because of the Heavy Rain!!…

 

(End Of Chapter) (What is this? Just a small beginning Of The Adventure of Becoming A God? Or what? In One of the most mysterious and enjoyable web novel page turner out there!?)

 

(Find Out in The Next Chapter) (Which shall be Releasing This New Year of 2022 if everything goes well planned)

0