You… You f*cking Bastard!!
407 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Our Story begins in a classroom. The classroom was filled to the brim with children who were around 12-13 Years Old. And there were two very peculiar children. Siblings. Twins. The Rascal Twins. Satania and her brother, Judas. Now, Satania was a very beautiful young girl, adorned with Red hair with Orange tips that she kept up in a ponytail. She had quite the built body for someone her age, and quite the busom. But, not to worry about that, yes. No one wants to be caught by the Federal Magic Association(FMA) Right? Her brother, on the other hand, wasn't so Built and Athletic Looking. His heard was also adorned in Red hair with orange tips. He was slightly shorter than his sister, but they both had the same eyes and face. Orange eyes that pierced ones soul like a Dragon, and a cute and beautiful face to boot. 

"My Adventuring career can start as soon as I turn 15... I can't wait, I can't wait! I'm gonna explore and become a hero!" Thought Satania. She always wanted to become a hero for earth. It was her dream. "Miss Rascal." Her thoughts were interrupted... Well, more like the teachers lesson was interrupted. Satania wasn't thinking in her head, she was saying her thoughts outloud. "hehe... Sorry Mrs. Lucian.." She would say with a scratch of her head.. She couldn't believe she embarrassed herself once more. The entire class began to laugh at her, all except her brother, which was looking as his sister in disappointment. She hung her head in shame.. "But fret not my dear child. I know you are excited and ready for your coming of age in 2 years, but first you must need to learn of our worlds power rankings and it's normal powers for people you age at the coming of age ceremony. Now, Listen closely..."

"The power scalings are put into three different types. Raw Power, Potentional, and Intelligence. Each Power Scaling goes by letter. E-EX. No human has ever had an EX Rank. There have been rumors, but those are just rumors. Ranks aren't very hard to understand nowadays, but the two most important that most scouts look for are your Potentional and Raw Power. Without good ranks here, no one will look to you. No one. Your intelligence is important, but some of the A-Ranks out there are absolute dummies. So remember that."

"Most Coming of Age Ceremonies start as such. You are awakened by a Wizard, then your powers sprout out and grow either exponentionally or slightly. They test out your aptitude and your current abilities. Then they make you put your hand on the 'Grineir' Which calculates your ranks in all areas. Even in non-important areas. Sxouts come watch almost every Coming of age ceremony. With this you may or may not be scouted. Does everyone understand this?" 

"Yes, Mrs. Lucian!" The entire class called out. But thats when Satania raised her rather pale hand. "Yes, Miss. Rascal?" Satania would cough a little, clearing her throat before going to speak. "Well, Mrs. Lucian. What happens if you don't get scouted..?" The entire class also thought of this. What happens if they don't get scouted..?  "Well, you will have to try again after your coming of age ceremony, or, Regrettably... Go to a community Adventurer's University. And those aren't very good at all.." She would say, the class gasping before talking amongst themselves. But thats when the bell rang, and everyone began to rush out of the class. Everyone but Satania and 5 other girls. They surround their classmate and began to speak. "Satania, I think you should just give up on being an Adventurer. You're pretty stupid." She would grit her teeth, standing up and pushing the girl out of her way with her superior strength. "And you need to learn your place. You're trash compared to me." She would say, giggling as she walked away, narrowly escaping a couple bullies... But oh, was she wrong... 

2 Years Later... 

The Years went by rather quickly. Not much happened other than some training on both Satania and Judas' sides. They were both very excited. But today would end up being the beginning of hell for Satania... The beginning...

A few hours into the afternoon and after Satania got dressed and ready for the occasion her brother came and knocked on her door. She decided that it wouldn't hurt to listen to what he had to say for once. So she opened the door, the hinges creaking because of her strength. "Listen Satania-" She interrupted his speach. "What do you want, Judas?" He would sigh, looking away slightly as he began to speak. "I just wanted to let you know that whatever happens, I'll never abandon you. Even if I end up becoming better than you." She would blush lightly, he actually cared for her well-being... She would sniffle, grabbing him and bringing him into a tight hug. "Thanks, Bro.. Now, lets go get ready to become heroes." "Yeah." He would respond, patting her back, keeping his calm as to allow his back to be broken by his sister and twin. She would break away, giggling slightly before allowing him to lead the way to their families vehicle. "You two ready?" Asked their mother, which they only responded with a nod. 

The car drove off and they made their way to their Coming of Age ceremonies...  

The room was dark and full of peoples, a huge alter in the middle that glowed a low hue of blue and some red. He would look to his parents, which they of course nodded to him. Then to his sister, which she gave him a thumbs up. He would walk up to the alter, the wizard walking up next. He would pull off his hood, the scouts and other people standing up to put a hand on their chests. "Elder Zong." Everyone said before he signalled for them all to sit, that included the family of Red Haired individuals. Elder Zong would grab the hands of Judas, and began to chant and hum. Hyms left his mouth, and soon enough, the boys ranks began to be listed out above his head in magical writings. 

Judas Rascal: Heroic Potentional
Raw Power: C-Rank
Potentional: A-Rank
Intelligence: B-Rank

"Oooh~!!" Their Mother applauded and so did the other spectators. They were quite surprised that he was Most likely a C-Rank Potentional Already. Many scouts began to write down his name, and thats when Elder Zong began to speak. "This one has great potentional. He could easily become one of the best heroes in our time. I suggest that you keep a tight eye on this child.." He would state, rubbing his beard through his fingers. Everyone clapped and cheered once more. And next up was the boys sister, and his twin. She was nervous as hell, and honestly thought that she had close to no chance at being as talented as her brother. 

Once there everyone watched intently as her energy began to be released and her potentional unlocked. And soon enough her Ranks were written above her head in a bright red light. 

Satania L. Rascal: No Potentional
Raw Power: D-Rank
Potentional: F-Rank
Intelligence: A-Rank

The Crowd was silent.. And Elder Zong clicked his teeth in pity... Satania had no potentional. She was trash in their eyes.. The scouts stayed silent, and so did the girls parents... Thats when Elder Zong broke the silence and began to speak. "You have high intelligence. But nearly no potentional and Raw Power. You can get stronger, but in this point and time, you will never be scouted. I pity you my child. I really do..." She would look around, the disappointed and disgusted gazes piercing her soul... Then she looked to her brother for comfort, but even her showed immense digust in her presence... She would grit her teeth, her head hanging low as she left the podium. The coming of age ceremony was finished, and all the scouts rushed to her brother to talk to him and try to get him to come to their Acadmey or University. Even a scout for Hienein University for Adventurers(HUA) showed up for him... Meanwhile no one came over to scout her. And from that day forward her life spiraled out of control. 

1 Year Later. 

A year had gone by. And a lot had happened. After the ceremony her family had locked her up inside of  her room for the entire room. Only feeding her twice a day and leaving her to see only her rooms walls for the entire year... "I'm... Hungry..." She groaned to herself... Only being able to eat when they felt like it... And being hit and abused by her brother didn't make any of it better... Why did she have to be treated like this..? It didn't make sense to her. All she did was take her ceremony test and live... But now there was a chance she'd die from this mistreatment... 

Soon enough the door opened and in came her brother, Standing above her with a creepy smile. He would be cracking his knuckles, fixing his lips to speak. "Ready to help me train again, Sis?" He would say with an evil look on his face. She would wobble up to her feet, being weak and unable to fight back for the most part. But she was saving her strength for this moment, holding her arms up in defense... She was 16 now, and She didn't even have a Boyfriend.. She wanted to escape... He would frown, holding up his own hands to get ready to give her a beatdown. "So you want to resist-" "J-Just... Shut up and hit me like you usually do... You.... You fucking Bastard!She would scream. He would growl, rushing forward and sending a punch into her gut. She would spit up a small amount of blood and saliva as she was sent into the ground with only one punch. He began to send punches into her body over and over, but she was used to it. A Full year of this gave her body made of steel... 

Another year of Torture and mistreatment... 

It had been 2 years of this torture and mistreatment. And now her body may have been stronger, but now she was weaker. This year was the same as the last, but now she was hearing voices. A Voice of a deep man that echoed in her head- Kill... Kill... Kill... Kill... The voice resonated in her head, and kept her alive. She would wobble to all fours, wiping the saliva from her chin, her eyes moving slowly to look at the dungeon she was now thrown into. This voice helped her through this year... 'Who are you, voice..?' She would think, looking around for the source. 

I am your mind. I have been manifested by your hatred for this unruly Earth that you call home. 

The voice would respond. She would giggle a bit, asking another question. 'If thats so... Why won't you help me... More than what you are doing now..?' She would ask a valid question. All this voice was doing was keeping her alive and not allowing her to sleep, which would result in her untimely death. 

Do not worry, I shall help on this years Hallows Eve. Your birthday is halloween, correct..? 

She would nod, the voice cackling... He seemed to be rather happy. 

On halloween, you will be abandonded completely by your family. But that is a good thing, you can begin your transformation on that day. Your transformation into this worlds most evil being... 

This would send shock through her body... Maybe she could get her revenge. Become that evil that she so yearned for.. She would giggle to herself, this being the beginning of her descent into madness.. 

Halloween... The beginning... 

Ready..? 

"Ready..." She would say, today was the day that her revenge could start. The voice was entirely correct, she hadn't got any food for several days. Her family was gone, and now was the time for her to begin. 

Þú munu become demoninn every munu fears. Þinn terror munu líðár fyrir generations. Í dag er þinn transformation inn í at demon. Prepare þinn sjálfr 

The voice spoke in what sounded like Old Norse? She could only make out a few words... Become Demon Every fears, terror generations, transformation and prepare..? Becoming a demon that everyone fears, terror for generations, you will transform. Prepare thyself? She wasn't that far off. But before she could even continue translating her body began to glow and pain echoed throughout her entire being. "AHHHH!! GRR!!" She would grit her teeth to shut herself up as her body began to change and appear different. 

Before she could even think about her appearance changing some more everything was engulfed in white light... And soon, the entire area was as well. Her body had just exploded with magical energy, and now her entire home was left in rubble. She would slowly stand up on her feet, looking at her hands. They were now a light brown with tattoos all over. She would look at the rest of her body and gasped. Her breasts were a size bigger, and her muscles were more defined and easier to see. She felt full and no longer hungry, and she saw something rather weird in her shorts... A small bulge... She ignored it for now and grabbed a broken piece of glass to get a good look at herself. "Looking good." Sirens sounded out, and before anything else could be done the FMA Had arrived in the area. She would turn around, red hair flowing in the wind and yellow eyes piercing into the agent that approached her. "What happened here?!" The agent asked the half naked woman, which she would smile a bit, still looking at him from her behind. "I believe I just had a second awakening." 

The agent gasped before running over, asking her name. 

"My name..? My name is Satania L. Rascal. And my goal is to become a hero... At least it used to be..~" 

8