Chapter 3: Clappi’n alien cheeks part 2👑👑
2.3k 1 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Drafting with a cellphone is all good😄 till I edit🙂 so decided to make shorter chapters to cope with the editing, I hope It works, and makes it easier for everyone to understand my grammar. (Enjoy this surprise chapter, Lesss read it!)
This chapter has been Edited on; 01/10/2023

 

Machine parts laid on the floor, and an old worn out pod was by the side in the room, and muffled moans could be heard in the vacuumed lab.

Placing the tip of his fully erect cock on her pink entrance, Jake slowly pushed In, his now agitated rod was inside her wet spot. "Oh, fuck! This is so tight!" Exclaimed Jake feeling the narrow walls clamping on his tip.

[Sexual Partner Starlight has pleasured you! Minus 2 ST]

Advancing further in, he felt a thin wall preventing any further intrusion, that he gladly tore apart by pistoling forward, widening her inner walls with his thick rod.

"Ack!" Starlight grimaced at the painful intrusion into her drooling, honey golden messy hole hearing squelching noises from her wet cave.

After pausing for awhile, Starlight feeling the pain subside gazed at Jake, "You can move now." Kissing him deeply.

Jake stared at her watery eyes slowly pulled his waist, leaving the tip to get forcefully sucked on by the pink sloppy gates of pleasure.

[Sexual Partner Starlight has been pleasured by you! Minus 1 ST]

"She has already adapted well to me, so quickly," thought Jake, slowly drilling into her again, the walls hugging and clamping his hot rod, sending shivers of pleasure to his tip and spreading to his whole lower region, "Ohh! Fuck."

"Mmphh!" Moaned Starlight.

Slowly pumping his waist, Jake savored her taste, exploring and tainting every nook and, cranny with his heated rod.

"Ngh, Nghh!" Starlight spread her legs further and wider, wanting to take the whole of Jakes rod, into her wet spot.

[Sexual Partner Starlight has pleasured you! Minus 2 ST]
[Sexual Partner Starlight has been pleasured by you! Minus 4 ST]

"I want more," he thought,

Ting!

[F_Early] Super Erect Transformation
F_Early: Increase the girth, length of your genitalia to bring much more joy to your mating partner, and increase rate of producing Lustron energy.
Cost: Minimal
Cool down: None
*Do you wish to activate*

'Yes'

Immediately Jake felt his cock expand, feeling the flesh of the narrow walls tighten on his juice covered rod.

"Mmmhhhh, Shuu…big," replied Starlight telepathically a small breath escaping from their locked lips.

Pa! Pa! Pa! Pa!

[Sexual Partner Starlight has pleasured you! Minus 1 ST] x2
[Sexual Partner Starlight has pleasured you! Minus 1 ST] x3
[Sexual Partner Starlight has pleasured you! Minus 3 ST] x2
[Sexual Partner Starlight has pleasured you! Minus 2 ST] x3

Plowing her now relaxed, wet, juicy, hole. Jake felt immense pleasure from both his heated cock, and his dancing tongue inside of Starlight's mouth.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"Hearing a warning sound, Starlight abruptly opened her eyes in panic, and telepathically opened a large window around 4 by 2 meter size revealing the stars outside.

"Look further," she hurriedly said, only for me to see that the ship was slowly drifting towards a ring like area, holding together countless large grey rocks of different sizes, from small pebbles to large buildings.

"Hurry! We don't have much time." She said.

Seeing the situation they were in, Jake left all thoughts of holding himself back and began pounding hard on Starlight's tight snatch.

"Ah…ah..ah..ahh! It's okay go faster," she said telepathically, giving Jake the green light to go wild with lust.

Pah! Pah! Pah! Pah! Pah!

[Sexual Partner Starlight has pleasured you! Minus 1 ST]
[Sexual Partner Starlight has pleasured you! Minus 1 ST]
[Sexual Partner Starlight has pleasured you! Minus 1 ST]

Spreading her legs even more, giving Jake full access to deeper parts of her wet spot, their exposed privates created slapping noises filling up the whole lab room.

[Sexual Partner Starlight has pleasured you! Minus 3 ST]
[Sexual Partner Starlight has pleasured you! Minus 2 ST]

"Ohhh!…something is comingggg!" Said Starlight, hooking her legs on Jake, as her back made an arc and, she spasmed and peed on his heated rod, increasing the lust filled musky scent in the room.

"Ohh!..M-me…too," said Jake. His sweaty saggy ball sack knocking on Starlight's back door, covered with her flowing golden juicy liquid between her smooth green butt cheeks.

Pah! Pah! Pah! Pah! Pah!

Squelching noises of freshly wet flesh sounded in the lab.

Ting!

[F_Early] Lustron Share
F_Early: Regulate how much Lustron energy will be shared and transferred to partner after accumulating it from sexual intercourse, do you wish to transfer and strengthen your mating partner?*
Cost: None
Cool down: Two Minutes

'Yes'

Pressure began building up on his lower region, followed by an intense need to thrust deeper into Starlight's pink hole.

Ting!

[Lustron energy fully charged to 100% , 5% will be shared with mate]

He threw his head back, his pupils radiating intense pink light, and released his spunk inside of Starlight's greedy snatch, dirtying her narrow path as he felt it take all of his seed inside her womb.

"Mmhhh!' Great pleasure adorned Starlight from her first creampie, causing her to squirt once again, her fluid messing up her green butt-hole, and dripping on the floor, her hands sinking deeper into Jakes back prompting her to actively lock lips with the human on top of her.

[Sexual Partner Krystal has been creampied! Minus 7 ST]
[Targets is satisfied! Exp gained]

Level up
Level up
Free points gained
*Transfer of Lustron energy to mate is successful,*

[New title earned]

Sex Machine Tier 1

‘You have proved to have what it takes to fulfill the sexual needs of your partner and gained a mate.’
*Increase stamina +9, and agility + 10 when in use*

Glancing at the huge asteroids close to colliding with the ship, Jake thought of how to transfer the energy to the ship hurriedly.

Ting!
Items: [Magic live Conductors]
Effect: Simple cable devices used to connect and charge devices that are not part of your cyborg body.

[Magic live Conductors connected]
*Do you wish to transfer some primordial energy?*
'Yes'

Ting!

*Transfer in 3..2..1* Cranking noises creaked in his body, and his heart beat increased to a drastic level, feeling heated all over his mechanical parts of his body.

Buzzzz!

Jake felt a jolt all over his body, a sensation of having energy getting sucked out of his back circled around his whole being.

The cables on his back sparked with electric bolts, travelling rapidly on the long wires and created a burning smell of rubber.

The red light flickering, and a bright luminous bulb lit up the whole room, and air waves hit Jakes face indicating the return of Oxygen.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Small asteroids had now already begun hitting the ship, shaking it vigorously and Jake hurriedly tapped on Starlight's smiling blissful face "Hey! Wake up, we have to get out of here asap!"

Starlight coming down from high pleasure, with strands of her now wet red hair stuck on her lips, smothered with her lipstick. Regaining clarity of her senses, from the bright neon lights in the lab and Jakes panicked voice.

She realized the situation and shouted, "RAI," with a high-pitched tone.

Note: Thanks for reading! And the positive chapter comments. Please hit the ♥ icon (Let's get at least 15 likes for this chapter). And, bookmark the story to motivate me to keep writing.

49