Chapter 7: Space Wars Era
1.1k 5 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter has been Edited on; 01/10/2023

Announcement
Hey guys! Currently facing a dry spell with getting internet, so you will see quite some irregular posting, not sure if I can even post something these coming weeks.💔

 

Jake was left stunned, his mouth was slightly open. 'A new model series?' He kept staring at the status window. "Why should I not mention my series rank?"

"Trust me, this is for your own good, your series model has better readings than most existing technology recorded. And also your Talent to make powerful energy is the first I have heard of. If galactic empires know of this, your freedom might end. You will be turned Into a tool for their convenience."

He listened to Ria tell him of the era he has woken up to. Called the "Cosmic Conquering tech Era."

Planetary invading and conquering has been trending for 200 years, many species and races wish to attain a slice of that power, wealth and resources for their kind to have an advantage.

Obviously cosmic battles and wars are a common thing due to intense competition. And rebellions from planets being invaded are not uncommon.

That is why at first, magical bio engineering used to be the trend to muster a lot of soldiers, but after the 'Bio clone soldiers tragedy' empires learned their lesson and heavily invested in robot technology.

In a battle you can have a momentary advantage with the biggest mother-spaceships, Powerful Guns, War-frame Mecha and, Stinger assault ships. But a war is won with the most efficient robot soldiers, or physically enhanced Cyborg soldiers.

'Just who made me into a cyborg? That dragon head insignia on my coffin maybe could help me find out more. But in my system, something doesn't want me to remember.' The incident at the alien bathroom still flashed in his mind.

Ria said she also did not know what Lustron energy is. Since she only knew limited energies of the universe. And even those she knew of, were made through burning of fuels found in many planets or, converted to one form to another like solar magical power. But Lustron happened to be a very powerful form made through having sex and could influence the evolution class of Starlight, at the same time powering the large Nova ship of Five magical reactor cores.

Ria revealed that ever since she got a dose of Lustron energy into the ship, her Class chip of the lightning element affinity magic, 'Lightning Current,' that runs the ship, feels like it has boosted all her operations.

Jake never thought he would be that amazing. The way Ria became astonished at his explanation of how he can still feel sensations through the alloy prosthetics, was baffling to the AI.

She deduced from the times it was used. That it's current advantages were to power and enhance machines, somehow Boost evolution of classes, and enhance elemental magic which all was related to the implanted chips that allowed access to magic.

"Elemental magic?" Jake's pink pupils gleamed with interest.

"Yes! I thought you knew? Because I can tell, you are a Gene element user class by how you gain power by sex. There are countless elemental magic particles, and classes help us to cultivate said magic in our own unique way."

Space, Light, Psychic, Darkness, Poison, Gene, Metal, Void, Death, Wind, Fire, Water, Nature, Lightning, Reality, Corrosion, Chaos, Ice, Gravity.

"All of these are the currently known elemental magical particles. And if you have at least a green affinity color with one of the listed elements, you can buy a chip and implant it to be able to wield the element.

But since you already had a chip with you when found in the coffin. Starlight had added it by reading an outline that indicated you could produce energy. She must have had no time to measure your affinity, we can check it after you are done here."

"I guess so." Said Jake.

"Okay! You should finish calibrating the navigation Nova core. I will give you full access to hack it! Just remove and connect one of the wires to your prosthetic arm and I will guide you on what to do next."

Grabbing and lightly pulling on a glowing neon rainbow wire, had made it lose its luster after being disconnected. Jake then plugged it to a miniature circular opening that had formed on the side of his prosthetic wrist.

Ting!

[Connected to Nova ship interstellar star navigation system.]

"Rai it's connected," said Jake after receiving the notification.

"Okay good! Now first I want you to think of accessing my data base, and once you do, a security wall will appear in your mind. Then imagine destroying it. I have removed the countermeasures of the ship to not attack you once you hack the navigation core, then type in these following 'Uiss' code digits that will reboot the system after a short time, [×73°%8°2%^@7π]," Said Rai.

"Okay here goes nothing," Jake did as instructed and after the Warning Sign appeared blocking his access. He imagined breaking it apart my spotting some weak points and hurriedly entered the code.

Ting!

[New skill gained [F_Early] Hacking]
[F_Early] Hacking
F_Early: With this skill you are now a cyber attacker and gained the ability to breakdown and invade into secured data bases and other coded clouds.
Cool down: None
Effect: As long as your series is above other technology that you hack, you are given three fail safes when hacking that system.

Beep!

System rebooting in 3..2..1

Bzzt!

Some lightning magic current had traveled up Jake's arm shocking him. Stinging pain stabbed his robot hand and, multicolored smoke burst from his arm with pink specks.

"Ouch!" He exclaimed jerking his arm away, disconnecting it from the wires.

"Apologies! There appeared to be an unforeseen machine error, which slightly activated the counter measures of the navigation system," Said Rai.

Beep!

Calibration percentage completion rate bar

[1%...2%]

"Okay everything appears to be in order just wait unti…"

"Kreeeee!" An ear piercing and unharmonious cry literally traveled through the vacuum of Space.

"…"

"Huh? What was that?" Jake hurriedly surveyed around for the source of noise.

"Kreee!"

[Warning! Warning! Magical Hostiles nearby.]

"It appears the small magical pink sparks had high energy signals, and attracted Shrieking Space critters." Said Rai hurriedly in an urgent tone.

"Shrieking Space critters!? What are those? Are they dangerous?" Inquired Jake who then stood on his feet.

"Very troublesome. They are also the reason why our power was so low that I got offline, and Starlight almost died. It appears we did not escape them properly last time. Get ready for battle and protect the Navigation system."

She continued "As soon as it is back online, we shall perform a hyper drive and escape this dead space area to a safer destination."

A panicked expression formed on Jakes face "Wait! Fight? But I haven't fought a day in my life. I was just a horny Weeb, chuuni."

"Negative! You already possess skills to fight, just allow your system skills to do the rest."

With that said, a glowing mass of creatures came flying from deep space, toward the navigation core, similar to a swarm of sardines in water.

"Okay! Think fighting, think about fighting." Immediately warm liquid full of nano-particle machines started surrounding Jakes body. And he became armored with a white mechanical suit. His face was fully covered with a slim helmet, revealing only his two pink glowing robotic eyes.

Ting!

Battle prime mode: Activated
You have no battle experience, do you wish for a Demo? [Yes/No]

"Yes, yes I would love a demonstration,"

Ting!

*System demo authorized, all cyber Skills ready. Searching targets*
Random circular and triangular shapes appeared on his pink screen vision locking on the green glowing swarm. "I feel like Iron-man right now."
[F_Early Tactical scout]

Ting!

Name: Shrieking Space critter
Level: 2
[HP]: 140
Species: Exo-green mosquito
Sensitive areas: Head, abdomen, wings

Ting!
Name: Shrieking Space critters
Level: 3
Health points[HP]: 150
Species: Exo-green mosquito
Sensitive areas: head, abdom…

After tactical scout had reduced the glowing of the swarm. He saw mosquito like bugs that looked like they also fused with a rhino beetle and a yellow greenish wasp like stingers.

Ting!

Suitable skill selected
[F_Early Gun Tactic]
(Active)
Rotate between 3 Firearms namely;
Cool down: Varies for each weapon
Effects:
Twin Ray Guns: Easy to maneuver twin handguns, with a medium scaled lethal magic ray beam projectile. Released at any direction and overheats at a low rate.
Overheating: 0°F/1200°F
Cool down: Five Minutes

Rapid Assault Machine-gun: Extended clips with a moderate rate to overheat, and is a medium range rifle. But low scaled lethal ray beam projectiles released at a rapid velocity.
Overheating: 0°F/1800°F
Cool down: Two Minutes

WAE Shot gun: One-hand Wide area effect shotgun with high scaled lethality, and wide spreading ray beam projectiles. Be careful of the recoil. Has fast overheating rate.
Overheating: 0°F/2000°F
Cool down: Fifteen Minutes

His hands reached out on their own by the help of the battle suit, and two futuristic hand guns with large square heads and small nuzzles, got formed from the nano-particle tech expanding from both his hands, making beeping sounds as they got charged with pink colored lustron magical energy.

Note: Thanks for reading! And for clicking the ♥ icon. Please continue clicking the ♥ icon (Let's get at least 15 likes for this chapter). And, bookmark the story to motivate me to keep writing.

36