Chapter : Magic Explained [spoilers]
1.4k 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Announcement
Totally ignore this if you hate info dumps because what is written here will also be explained in the story, this is just for my fellow readers who love info dumbs.

The following information serves as a reference to use for cross-checking incase readers forget or get confused in future chapters(Also for author's benefit too lol.) In no way will the following content be wiped out and disregarded in the story.

But the story will make use of the loopholes in the magic laws to make it more interesting, so no need to worry of getting sucker punched with a random new magical element that has never been mentioned or hinted before.

 

Current Available types of magical particle elements are:

Space, Light, Time, Psychic, Darkness, Poison, Gene, Metal, Void, Death, Wind, Fire, Water, Nature, Lightning, Fate, Reality, Corrosion, Chaos, Ice, Restore, Gravity.

Style

For a character to use one type of elemental magical particles listed above, they must have an implanted crystal chip, that contains nanoparticle technology to help store a specific magical element in the heart, then controls, measures(Quantitatively) and, monitors magic using an internal default Game-Iike system status window interface.

They can evolve their default beginner [E] Class at certain levels to get new talents. All stats will be updated with each level up and drastically change with a class evolution.

[Affinity elemental particles indication]: This done before implanting a chip, to see a characters affinity to a element, and can also be done even with an already implanted chip to help check affinity after trying to increase the affinity(Which is not easy).

•Clear white; Low

•Green; Medium

•Yellow; High

•Orange; Great

•Red; Near perfect

•Purple; Perfect Sync

[Class]: A path used by a character to help cultivate elemental magic Talents with an element they have a high affinity with.

[Talents]: Abilities(Commands used to manipulate stored magic power to it’s maximum potential.)  gained due to a characters Class and species, in order to delve deeper into the mysteries of their high affinity element in their own unique way.

[Skills]: To do different types of works depending on a situation.

[EXP]: This is the collection of pure elemental magic particles from killed alien beasts, creation of something, class special activities etc.

[Level up!]: Indication of capacity increase of the heart to store more magical elemental particles magic.

Limitations

1. A characters growth in future is limited by Affinity towards an element selected and rank of Chip implanted.

2. A heart cannot contain two or more elements at the same time.

3. The chip gives options for which path best suits you to maximize growth of chosen element.

4. Skills and talent control improve only by training.

5. New talent gained by Class rank up evolution (Gives options.), Certain levels, and Self taught general common Skills found in all classes( e.g. Hacking) by practice.

6. Resurrection leads to loss of levels for both parties involved.

7. Element performance can be affected by the surrounding area.

Weaknesses 

I. The heart is the number one common vital point death flag.

II. Other elements can be natural enemies to others.

III. Having a higher level does not make a character unbeatable (Can be viewed as a fat Turkey if they are not careful.)

IV. A character is disadvantaged against opponent with more talents of the same element affinity.

Costs

a. More powerful the Active skill or talent the more magic depleted (Empty magic leads to heart pain and discomfort to all limbs).

Cyborgs 

Magic laws above apply to all characters including mechanically improved.

Ranking of machines & Mechanically improved species from high to low.

Sentinel Series

Prime Series

Caesar Series

Numen Series

Topper Series 

Zaire Series

Oreg-on Series

And finally the mc's unique and unranked {Genesis Series} on par or over sentinel.

Series separated by 1-4 tiers between them.

Cyborg Perks

1. Skill to scout levels of other characters.

2. Can use extra Artificial Hearts called Magical Reactor cores to store magical power Of different elements.

3. Resistant to some elements and if given ample time, cyborgs can upgrade to resist new elements.(Preferred for dangerous explorations)

4. Can fly and perform aerial combat.

5. Increase in accuracy and efficiency

6. Fast computing to learn general skills and combat ( Ideal multi-tasking.)

7. Extra needed Skills, can always be bought and implanted by upgrades and Vise-versa.

8. Can take parts from others, buy, or create your own.

Costs/Weakness/ Limits 

Cyborgs and machines parts overheat if used for too long without rest.

Unbelievable large magical consumers to function.

Expensive to maintain and Upgrade(For the wealthy families and Rich military empires.)

Having a higher rank does not mean it is unbeatable for lower ranks.

Upgrading limited by skills tier, level, magic power and Class chosen, and slots.

Parts can be salvaged after battle.

Lustron explained

Unique energy produced by MC by only sexual intercourse, it is NOT an element.

Consumable Primordial magical energy that Mc can now use for boosting skills (High school DxD Issei), rejuvenation of stats and help to evolve classes at certain levels.

More will be revealed as story goes on about the this primordial energy.

Comment below if you wish for more clarification on the magic will try to explain as much as I can, because this also helps me to remember and understand it more too. There will be updates to this when going deeper into the story. 

 

15