Chapter 10: Deadliest Attraction👑
1.4k 7 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
This chapter has been Edited on; 01/10/2023 plus the major edit I did was the removal of Jake's POV here, but no worries It's in the next chapter.

 

*Pitiful Minion Critter*

After a humiliating defeat by just one 'bug hater', preventing the swarm troop from taking the sustenance needed by their bitch..ahem..benevolent queen.

An injured Shrieking critter buzzed back to base along with some of his comrades. Hoping to alleviate the pain of losing his sisters and brothers by seeing his queen, even if she had become colder lately. 'M-my queen.' He said longingly.

He had traveled toward a cloudy rainbow colored nebula magical gas cloud, extreme heat radiated from within.

The nebula had then opened a passage for the little critters and he buzzed deep inside, toward a levitating golden egg releasing waves of addictive soothing sweet scents of his glorious queen.

'Servants! Have you brought the core from the ship as I commanded?' Asked the egg.

The critter became agitated for a brief moment but mustered up the courage to reply shakily. 'We have failed.' Said the servant telepathically.

Instantly a sharp aura assaulted him and his comrades sending a shiver to his whole alien bug cells.

'Such a useless puppet like yourselves must become fuel for my class evolution then!'

'W-what my queen?'

The scented aura that he so dearly loved and cherished vanished instantly and had been replaced by an abysmally evil, malevolent, foreign scent he could not fathom or recognize.

'M-my queen? No! who are you?!!' He said, as a terrifying revelation had presented itself in his weak mind.

'Where did you take my queen?' He demanded with a terrified shriek, as green tears had accumulated in his beady black eyes.

He could not believe his brothers and sisters had devoted themselves to someone other than their queen right under their noses!

The scent froze his body along with the few soldiers with him, then the oval shaped three meter egg drifted toward a fellow brother *Boom* a slender yet feminine three fingered hand erupted out with extended sharp nail talons, and skewered its claws into the poor sucker.

A large shadow burst out and bit his companions head off, creating loud *chewing* sounds.

'To dare let them escape with a core I wanted. All of you are just of no use for me anymore.' Reverberated an alluring yet venomously cold voice.

Transparent slimy egg yolk fluid covered a thin inverted triangular lizard shaped head with a sagging whip attached to the back of the head that reached her large round full butt, which revealed itself before the critters eyes.

The female had three eyes, two fully white milky eyes below and one golden eye above them with a dark vertical slit pupil. Her body had was a upright humanoid frame, with three fingered talons connected to her long, yellow skinned arm. A long transparent gown dress made from her dragonfly like wings covered her two perky yellow F-cup breasts, resting on a flat tummy and, towards her navel was a wide waist and melon crushing thick thighs.

She swallowed down the green critter creating an amorous bulge on her still slime covered throat, leaving a drop of green glob to trickle down her thin succulent juicy green lips.

'What have you done to our queen?' Asked the critter with a despairing tone.

After licking her lips clean, a two fanged grin appeared on the model figured alien. 'I ate her of course!'

After saying that, she lunged to all paralyzed critters due to her poisonous scent, as her large naked ass jiggled with excitement, and killed them swiftly including the pitiful critter minion.

~~~~~~

*Malis*

She had killed every single critter that she had hypnotized after infiltrating their ranks.

The 'fake Queen' had consumed them all 'These critters are not enough for this queens affinity to improve."

She had been unable to increase her class level, thanks to having a low rank affinity to her poison element which roughly meant her limits had been stagnant at the peak of [E] rank class for a long time, and she had gone through approximately two 3 year cocoon incubation processes, even after disguising herself as one of the mosquito species colonies by mind controlling them using her poison scent to have them gather resources for her, in hopes of evolving to [D class].

She was a predatory poison scent alien race called the D'Vorblum reported to have been wiped-out by one of the empires.

Malis then grabbed a dead critter with a sword cut wound. She tore the poor bug in two and gorged her mouth with its flesh, while she chewed the green slob slowly. Her mind had been preoccupied of thoughts of how to increase her affinity chip potential, when her eyes suddenly became misty with a hint of pink glow.

Her breath quickened as her bountiful chest heaved up and down, her large sized milk mounds shivered with arousal, "Mmm!" A seductive moan escaped her mouth as a musky thin liquid trickled between her thick thighs which released a sweet aroma filled with scented flowers.

She slowly reached out to her dripping pink meat fold to message it, but before she could arrive at her glistening pink pearl, the feeling left instantly like it had arrived.

Her eyes slowly retained their normal color, and she immediately shot her eyes open from the momentary delirium.

"I-I this queen, wanted to mate, it was brief but my heart was resonating with the unknown energy. Just what kind of energy was left in this corpse to awaken this queen's mating instincts?" Puzzled she sniffed the her fingers coated with the sweet scented juice that had trickle down her thighs and immediately noticed the difference.

"Wait! How can this be!" She then swiftly dug two fingers into her wet hole "Mmh!" Which sent a shiver of exquisite stimulation between her pink walls. Pulling her fingers out, she hovered them close to her slightly gaping mouth and used her salacious pink tongue to taste her own delicious lustful juices.

Her eyes shot open with shock, "This queen's Affinity that failed to increase for so many years no matter how many times I repetitively cocooned myself for more than 6 years." Tears of joy began forming on her three eyes.

"Just a taste of this foreign residual energy has caused a reaction to this queen's affinity."

"I must find the source, this is my chance to finally finish evolving to the elite ranks of [D Class]. Yes I recorded the energy signature it will take a while to find the ship but I this queen, must do this for my revenge and to finally kill that damnable 'Collector'."

She then gobbled up the remaining critters, while fantasizing of sucking the energy dry from the power source. She too did not realize that she had already been slightly corrupted by this energy and only by finding the source would set her free from her now slowly growing lust.

 

Thanks for reading! And the positive chapter comments. Please hit the ♥ icon (Let's get at least 30 likes for this chapter). And, bookmark the story to motivate me to keep writing. Did a little editing please any suggestions to fix up are welcome.

 

28