Prologue 2
708 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

DIIIIING

The lunchtime arrived unexpectedly. Ever since I engrossed myself in studying, I found out that the time can pass quickly when you are concentrated on doing some work. I even started to enjoy it.

“Minohara-san, please collect the prints. Everyone, whose print was collected, are free to go.” The mathematics teacher ended the lesson and I quickly gathered everything.

While I was handing over the prints, the door opened and the student council vice-president Kurosawa peeked in.

Kaichou, are you busy?” (K)

“No, everything is done. Is there something wrong?” I looked at him.

“We have an unplanned meeting. Just come to the cafeteria. We all are gathering there.” (K)

“Got it.” As I picked up my bento, Tomo-chan entered.

Let’s go?” (T)

“Sorry! I was called for an unplanned meeting in the cafeteria. Wait… How about you join us?

Nah, I better leave you to your work. It will be too awkward to sit there.” (T)
“If you say so. Still, we can walk there.”

We can~.” (T)

When I entered the cafeteria, Kurosawa-kun waved me.

“I’ll try to do it faster.”

“Jeez, your 'faster' will be until you finish all job the council has. Still, I’ll keep the seat free for you~.” (T)

I sat at the head of the table.

So, what is the problem?

“The new student is supposed to arrive soon. The director asked me to find somebody to guide the newcomer around and help her get used to the school.” (K)

And that is the urgent issue?!” The accountant was furious. She wanted to sit with her friends.

“I don’t remember anything else that is urgent. Why bother us?

I was asked to find someone from the council.” (K)

I’m sorry, I am…

Relax, we all know how President is constantly busy. But you might have an idea who can do it.” (K)

“Disciplinary committee is out of question.”

Come on…!” Nakayama, the head of the disciplinary committee was the council’s associated member but he is known for his strict enforcement of the policies. He is the worst of choices.

“That leaves only one option.” (K)

Fine…” Our secretary, Hoshino, was the only person the council can spare at any given time. She has a good personality, so nobody raised their objections.

So, can we go?” With the vice-president’s confirmation nod we all scattered around.

I could finally eat with Tomo-chan.

After the classes I holed up inside the council room. I was doing the council paperwork until I could finally carry the thick stack of papers to the teachers’ room.

As I exited the council room, I bumped into Tomo-chan.

You were there for so long… Hey, official business? Again?” (T)

Yes.

Gimme those.” (T)

Hey!” She took half of the stack but it is not fine that I make her do my work.

“Relax. Twice the people, twice the fun.” I went with this flow.

We chatted on our way to the destination and it was much faster than if I was to carry everything alone. Or so I feel.

After I was finally free of this remaining work, we headed to the lockers. On our way to the stairs, I saw a large group of people in the corridor.

Hey, what are you all doing?!

Tomo-chan pulled my sleeve but the duties take priority here.

What is going on? What caused this commotion?” I shook a student’s shoulder.

President…” Two students looked at me.

He-hello…” The others recognized that I am here and stepped aside.

I passed through the crowd to the center. And there…

The hair, which sparkled as if they were made of gold.

The eyes, that reflected the night sky.

The smile, that could make even hearts of stone beat.

It was her…

I approached her and fell on my knees in front of her.

M-m-my Queen…” I kissed her shoe.

Ha-ha~ ♪☆. And here I though who it was~♪☆. Long time no see, Yukichi~♪☆.

26