Ch 25. A glorious fa-cup
133 5 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I finally arrived to the room, with two cans of soda in hands.

Everybody was already here but nobody talked.

Now that the last one has arrived…♪” I silently passed the can to Tomo-chan.

“Queen, what are we going to do today?” Yasuda-kun asked her, while Tomo-chan and I consumed the ambrosia, called cinnamon buns.

“As stated~♪☆! Let’s discuss our hobbies~♪☆!” The Queen smiled, and meaningfully glanced at us. Then she pretended to chew something, before returning her attention to the rest of the group.

“Since no volunteers are here, let me set an example~♪☆.” She stood up from the sofa, and approached a corner of the room, where was standing a koto.

She turned around and smirked, before proceeding to sit by the instrument.

She played but a couple of songs, but everyone present quickly understood that nobody in this school can even approach that level.

That’s Ojou-sama to you…’ Tomo-chan grumbled, while munching on a bun.

“What one can consider ‘too niche’, may actually be a great skill~♪☆. Doth not fear doing what thee like, for everyone wilt one day turn to thee for the advice and guidance. Channel thy passion into an object of desire for the others, that is the way of a true hobby.” Neither of us understood what the Queen said, so we just nodded like dummies.

Ara, ara, ara☆? Did I…☆? Sorry~, sometimes I get stuck on this [She had used old-styled speech] ~♪☆.”

“Whatever~♪☆. There is also someone whose passion is comparable to a skill~♪☆.” She winked in my and Tomo-chan’s direction.

“I didn’t get what the heck you were saying~, but I’ll try to be as passionate as I am~!” Tomo-chan cheerfully jumped off the chair, and untied the stacks of manga she brought.

“Yuk-Minohara-san, can you help me?” (T)

Ara, ara, ara, to think that there is only one man in this room, and that being Yukichi~♪?” Being shamed by the Queen, both of the present ‘men’ stood up and helped bring the manga to the coffee table.

“Take whatever you like~!” (T)

Everyone picked a couple of magazines, and started reading. The Queen approached the table too, and started sorting through a stack.

Until she suddenly started grinning, and pulled a couple of magazines out of the stack.

She rapidly browsed through the contents, and her grin grew even more devilish.

Ara, ara, ara~♪☆. To think our little Tomo-chan is so interested in this stuff~♪☆.” She showed us the cover of the magazine.

Nii-sama…!” Tomo-chan became like a tomato.

On the cover were two girls, kissing each other, and dressed only in a blanket they were covered with…

The title ‘Girlfriends’ passionate night life’ also was… rather unique…

Ara, ara, ara~♪☆! Tomo-chan~, where did this yuri manga come from~♪☆? Who could’ve thought that my little Yukichi’s chastity is under threat~♪☆?

T-THIS IS NOT MINE! IT’S MY BROTHER’S!” Tomo-chan immediately protested. Then, the Queen showed us something even more surprising.

Really~♪☆?” The scenes clearly showed adult activities between glasses-wearing girl, and a girl with twintails. Even I was surprised enough to take a step, or two, away from Tomo-chan.

You too?! How could you believe something so outrageous?!” (T)

“I too find it hard to believe~♪☆. But then we have the evidence~♪☆.” The Queen continued browsing through the obscene magazine, until she gasped.

Ara, ara, ara, to think our little Tomo-chan is into this…~♪☆? Should I acquaint you with a good surgeon…~♪☆? He will make all of your dreams from here come true~♪☆.” Then she showed us something…

I just wish I never saw it…

It was so… that Yasuda-san fainted from embarrassment.

The Queen threw the magazine behind her back, and swiftly approached Tomo-chan. She grabbed my ex-friend from behind, and moved her hand under the skirt. Exactly at that moment Tomo-chan became my ex-friend.

Ara, ara, ara~♪☆? There is no [male reproductive organ] in here~♪☆?

WHY WOULD IT BE THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?! GET YOUR HANDS OF ME, YOU PERVERT!” Tomo-chan slipped out of the Queen’s embrace, and snuggled to my chest.

Ufu-fu-fu-fu~♪☆. Yukichi~, in your stead I’d be veeery cautious of what this person could do to you~♪☆.

Just what did happen out there?
  • Tomoko did not notice how her 'handiwork' ended up in the wrong place. Votes: 5 62.5%
  • Her brother is yuri fan, or just played a prank on them. Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Himeko might have something to do with this. Votes: 3 37.5%
Total voters: 8
4