Ch 47. Bed scene
97 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tomo-chan’s studying vigor was gone just after an hour and we had to start thinking about what we are going to do soon, when the school starts.

Honestly, I doubt I even need to study as much as you do.” She shrugged her shoulders and picked some chips.

“You certainly don’t need to study from morning to night, but you could at least be doing the homework? An hour a day keeps the teachers away.”

Tomo-chan didn’t even try to retort. She lied down on the carpet and gazed at the ceiling.

I had no actual desire to chastise her, so I shut up and let her act up all she wants.

“How about you stay tonight?” Unexpectedly, instead of whining Tomo-chan said something that makes sense.

“I’d love to, but you know we are warning the parents a day prior. I can try, if you want.” She shook her head.

“Nah, we are not in a hurry. What time is it?” (T)

“It’s 18:32.” When I saw the time, I remembered that Toshiba-oneesan invited me for dinner.

Eating off another family was not in my plans, but refusing this generous compensation for helping Tomo-chan was also out of question.

However, even though it was this late, we were yet to hear anything from below.

When I was about to stand up and go check out what was going on downstairs, Tomo-chan stood up and sat on her bed. Immediately after, she patted the space by her side.

What~? You need a special invitation~?” The girl raised her nose and looked at me, while trying to look and sound haughty. It was clear whom she parodies, but the Queen never did things like that.

“You lack the confidence.”

Aw, go to hell! He-re, he-re! Faster, faster!” Tomo-chan started throwing a tantrum and pattered on the bed.

Yes, yes, I’m going~.” I saw by her side and petted her head. Right when I did so, I started hearing dissatisfied murmurs.

But I still continued petting my silly little girl.

Arrrr…!” That was until she gave up and lied down.

When I turned around, I saw that Tomo-chan’s face was red, and the girl averted her eyes.

What, never expected me to~?” I grinned and wiggled my fingers.

I lied down too, and Tomo-chan cuddled to me.

“See? It’s so much better when it’s just the two of us.” (T)

What’s better?

“E-ve-ry-thi-ng. Without that person our lives are so much easier, and there is no running around with a bunch of people all the time. It’s just our little cozy world!” I smiled and giggled.

I hoped that her jealousy towards the Queen would disappear soon.

Kyaa~, Tomochinchin decided to seize me~, help~, somebody~!

Tch, again with that stupid nickname…” Tomo-chan put her head on my shoulder, and I started petting her.

Suddenly, Tomo-chan moved.

“What’s up?”

“I’m just looking for my phone. I want to send that person a message of us lying together~. I wonder how crazy would she go from her jealousy that her personal slave was taken away~. Ki-ki-ki-ki-ki!” Tomo-chan made a selfie with me, and sent the image to me.

“Fine, stop lying on me so I could send it.” Tomo-chan rose up and sat, while I was sending the image to the Queen. After I was done, I sat too.

Let’s go ask my mom if she has something to eat?” (T)

“Let’s go!”

Ding-ding

Ding-ding

Ding-ding

Just when I stood up, I started hearing notifications of the messages.

Wow~, to think she’d go so jelly from just one image~.” Tomo-chan sneered like a cartoonish villain.

However, when I checked the messenger, I paled.

What?” (T)

Guess where I sent it…?” Tomo-chan looked at the chat, and turned beet red.

I just happened to forget that the Queen is not only in the direct chat, but also in the club’s public…

90% of the posts were emotes with something related to wedding, and the only post that didn’t have it was the Queen’s...

[‘Group chat

Princess-mother’ (Admin) – “@Frozen_glasses, GLHF.”]

Not long after, the Queen sent me DM with us wearing wedding dresses in the picture, together with a link to a photoshop app.

3