Chapter 1 – Cat’s Out of The Bag
35 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm... Grateful with my life. 

With my parents being rich I can do anything I want, so I become a Neet. 

I already forgot about what happened that led to this but for the past few years I've been staying in my room rarely going out, servants bring food to me, I can buy anything I want from the internet, a true Neet indeed. 

But somehow I'm not really satisfied, maybe it's the dignity I lost when I decide to become a Neet or maybe it's something else, but I want to do something, I want to do something only I can do, something even all the money in the world can't get you. 

While thinking all that I decide it's finally time to get up, I look at the clock on my phone to see that it's 02:55, perfect. 

Why a Neet like me wake up early you ask, well the answer is simple, it's game events, some game have events that you can only do at certain time and this game happens to be on three o'clock.

While opening the game on my phone to check the game, I turn on my TV to use as a background sound. 

I think it's gonna be the same as usual, some anime rerun, but to my surprise it's something that I never would have thought possible. 

'Yes, I'll will once again say it, the existence of monsters and other world is real... '

A leader of a certain country said that. 

I cycle through a lot of channels to see many other country doing the same thing, and on a certain channel. 

'...to break the barrier that's separating the outside world to our world, the entire outside world now knows the truth, the council will decide how to proceed so I remind all citizens to remain calm, the culprit will be handed down the greatest punishment possible... '

A speech of a certain somebody on the news. 

The outside world knows? Oh, Somehow I can't stop the excitement, maybe it's because I love watching reaction video on Itube so I'm excited to see people reaction, ahh what a great time to be alive. 

But still to be able to break the great barrier that's been standing for around two thousand years, that's concerning, It's created from Ancient magic too, magic that even two thousand years ago is called ancient.

Now that the excitement passed through, I start to think some real stuff, the creation of the outside world is so that humanity will be preserved... No, I shouldn't think about that now. 

What I should think about is that, with this change is there something I can do to help or something like that... And then something click in my head, that's it since I love watching reaction video then why not make something people can react to, I mean what can people even make a fun video reaction of now, the news or official statement? No, that won't be fun. 

If I make a video something like a guide video explaining things about this world to them then people might react to it, I can't wait just thinking about it. 

I rushed to my PC to check Itube, I already have an account, It's my real name Nail Bloodtear, I probably should change my account name to be more appropriate.

After a few minutes of thinking I think I finally found one, Mr.Guide, yeah it's not creative at all, and as for the description I'll put, 'I will show you the world,' Perfect.

With this new motivation I should start thinking up ideas before it's burn out. 

While thinking up ideas I hear a knock from my door. 

"Master, your food is ready, "

I look at the time only to see that it's seven o'clock, time passed so fast when you having fun I guess, wait am I forgetting something... Wait, my game events!

2