45 Alchemy Is The Shit
976 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I didn't spend much time in the capital. I merely waited for a few days to see if Azula would do anything. As expected, she did nothing. While waiting, I spent time with my father and the maids. I also spent some quality time with my pet dragon that has yet to come out of his shell.

I originally thought I would wait until he came out, but no. 3 days of constant nurture with Dragon Fire did almost nothing to it.

Anyways, it was nice seeing them again, but I obviously can't let them ground me. So I said my goodbyes.

''Do you know how long does it take for this lovely dragon to come out of his egg?'' I ask solemnly to Megumin.

As far as I know (which amounts to zero) my dragon might come out the next day or the next year. I have absolutely no idea when it will hatch. Even observe just tells me that it's a dragon egg.

''Nuh-uh'' she says simply, annoying me even further.

''Well, I guess we have one more reason to go to that damned library.'' I say after sighing.

I'm just a little bit nervous for obvious reasons related to time. Si Wong Desert is far away. Even farther away from the Northern Water Tribe.

If I had a fucking dragon, this problem would be solved.

'Come on you stupid inbred overgrown worm.'

''OH!''

''WHAT!'' screams Megumin, startled.

''I have a great idea. I'm a fucking genius. Take us to your divine realm and create a good bucket big enough to carry my boy.''

She quickly nodded her head and did what I said.

I gently put down my boy inside the small tub and take out my special stuff.

'Mp potion and Hp potion. They restore mind points and health points. I'm mostly sure they would speed up his growth.'

As a game character, things were mostly fixed for me. This has mostly upsides but has some small downsides too.

For example; I can't get a power-up during a fight like a shounen protagonist. Issei can just gain power out of his ass, I can't do that.

Another thing is, my mind and health points are just mind and health points. But for other people, it's much wider than that.

I experimented on someone before, and the results were mostly the same. They were healed and recovered their chi. But, additionally Mp potion made their minds clearer, and Hp potion gave them energy.

I can supplement this dragons growth with my potions by forcefully feeding life energy and mental energy into him.

I open the bottles of the potions with a loud pop sound and empty them down.

First, second, third... I keep going until it's floating in it.

Megumin is sending me questioning looks, but I have another idea too. An idea I will work on right now.

I sit down and take out my alchemy set along with my ingredients.

This is relatively simple, I just need to speed up his growth and nurture him. It should be simple enough for me to create a potion for it.

I glance at my soon to be ride.

[Dragon Egg]

[Contains an eastern dragon with wings that is completely loyal to Kunyo Long. Currently being nurtured by Hp and Mp potions, promoting it's growth. It's already high potential is reaching even higher stages.]

Observe doesn't tell me if it's going to come out of his shell faster or not, but it's telling me something even better. I didn't even expect this to happen, increasing his future potential is even better I expected. He can stay in his shell as long as he wants, I'll keep nourishing him with this method.

''Am I ever going to know what's going on?'' said Megumin from my side, slightly angry.

''Those are potions I created. I didn't think I could use them for him until now, but it's working.'' I point to my alchemy equipment. ''And right now, I'm trying to create an entirely new and original potion for him.''

''Woah. I saw some alchemists back in my world, but they're practically extinct on this planet. I didn't know you had such hobbies.''

I nod quietly.

''...''

''...''

''Wanna hear some fun facts? For example, this planet is round! That's crazy, right?!''

I pat her head, ''It's. But I come from the 21st century, so I kinda already knew that. I need to concentrate Megumin, so please be quiet.''

She pouted but didn't talk after that.

--------------------------------------------------------------

[An: Would you like to know why this chapter came out so late? Because I was thinking whether should I delete the last part or not lol. When I say thinking, I meant 5 minutes of thinking and 55 minutes of procrastination. In the end, it wasn't funny enough and it added literally nothing to the story so I deleted it. That's all. The deleted part of the chapter begins after this author's note. It has no contribution to the story. It's a deleted part. You don't need to read it, I just put it in case you were curious lol.]

[Also, this is the first post of the new year! Thanks for sticking with me for so long. Have a nice year you all.]

--Half an hour later---

[Breast Expansion Potion: Causes the breasts of the drinker grow.]

Kunyo's eyebrows rise.

'I wasn't even trying to create that... It has such a vague explanation though. Is the effect permanent? Is it cumulative? Is there a limit? How much does it make them grow?.. I. Need. To. Know.'

''Hey Megumin!'' Kunyo called her over.

''What's up?''

''You've been such a great friend to me. You've helped me a lot, not only with your abilities but also with companionship. I want to thank you for this. Here.'' Kunyo gave her the potion.

''I- wh- U-'' Megumin stammered as her eyes widened and a blush took over her face.

''I created that for you. Please use it.''

She took a deep breath and calmed herself ''W-what does it do?''

''Oh, nothing much. Just grows your tits.'' he said with the last part as a mumble.

''What?'' she asked curiously.

''You will see.''

''Come onnn, just tell me or I won't drink it.''

''It makes your breasts bigger.'' he finally said out loud.

''...''

''...''

''What?'' she asked with a poisonous voice.

''Yo-'' Kunyo was cut off as Megumin opened her mouth

''Y-You ASSHOLE! Are you implying something? How dare you?!''

''Don't get angry! I'm obviously not implying anything, you can change your body and shape

[This is where I stopped writing as I realized that the joke was going for way too long and it wasn't even funny anymore. Don't attack me just because it's bad, I told you it's deleted lol. Anyways, take care.]

-------------------------

Visit https://[email protected]/lowkeygoodstuff for advanced chapters

25