Hello There
713 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Everyone stared at the mysterious guy in shock as he opened his mouth.

''Guys, we really should stop meeting like this.'' he said with a light chuckle as Aang and Katara gave a sigh of relief.

''You came for us...'' Katara smiled while Aang finally relaxed, he knew that he was safe with ShenLong around.

''Sup Azula.'' Kunyo finally wawed at the girl who was glaring at him, as if trying to kill him with her gaze.

'' 'sup' '' she mimicked with a mocking voice before secretly taking a deep breath and regaining her composure.

''Explain yourself.'' she simply demanded. 

What's a fire nation noble trying to achieve by saving the avatar's life?

Kunyo looked around for a second. 

'Should I just come clean? Would it be troublesome?'

''Send away the Dai Li.''

''You don't get to order me around you tra-'' her angry voice was cut halfway through as her eyes slightly widened along with everybody else's eyes.

They felt it.

It was subtle but clear at the same time. 

A feeling of dread.

A feeling of inferiority.

Almost an innate need to kneel.

'W-what is this?..' she asked herself.

Of course, she was above such feelings. Compared to others, her will was too strong to be bent just like this. But it didn't mean she could just discard the minute feeling she got seconds ago. It wasn't her imagination. It wasn't anything she ever felt like before.

'No, I felt this before...'

Only her father and her grandfather gave such feelings to her, but even that was when she was younger. As she grew stronger and older, her will grew along with them. She knew she had to respect and obey her father, but this feeling she got was long gone.

Aang looked at 'ShenLong' with worry. 

'He changed...'

On the other hand, Kunyo was thinking about what to say to them.

'Bulshitting sounds more fun though?' he caressed his jaw in thought for a second before deciding 'bulshitting it is!'

''I'm not sending away anyone.'' Azula said, just as he finished his little session of thinking.

'Yeah, kinda guessed that would happen, had to try my chance though.'

''Alright.'' 

He suddenly swung his hand as his palm let out flames consisting of multiple colors.

''I happen to be a 'merciful and heroic' person, so they will just sleep until we finish our thing.'' he said with a light chuckle.

Dai Li tried to block his flames but nothing worked, eventually, everyone except Kunyo, Aang, Azula, and Katara was lying on the ground, sleeping peacefully.

''I even did them a favor and added some good dreams.'' he bragged.

''...What... what was that?'' Azula asked loudly, before her voice got quieter as she came to terms with what happened.

'Even I couldn't defeat all of the Dai Li so quickly, not to mention so easily.' the way he casually swung his arm and knocked out the most elite unit of the Earth Kingdom constantly replayed in her mind.

''Mmm, now that they're out of the way I can explain some things to you guys.''

He looked around and nodded to himself before taking out several comfy couches from his inventory and placing them near him.

''Come on, don't be shy. Nobody's hunting nobody here.'' he said as he looked at Azula as if saying 'try me bitch.'.

Aang and Katara looked at Azula with concern for a second, but their hesitations vanished under a second and just sat down next to Kunyo.

Azula slowly calmed herself down. 

'Things are getting out of control. This traitor ruined it all!'

She wanted to blast him out of existence right at this moment, but her rational side told her to chill for her own good.

Her fists stopped trembling and she gave deep sigh. 

''Fine... I will play your game for this once.'' she said with anger hidden under her voice.

Kunyo only smiled at her, secretly praising her on the inside.

'I didn't actually expect her to listen to me so easily. Am I that charming?' he shook his head in amusement.

He swung his hand once again, and several cups and drinks appeared along with a table that the drinks and cups stayed on.

''Let's all relax, because this might take some time.'' he grabbed a cup and slowly gulped it down.

Aang followed suit and Katara after him.

'Is this a joke to you?' Azula thought in anger.

''I will need to give you guys a small history lesson for you to understand what's going on.''

''Eww, I mean, go on.'' Aang was about to voice his objections before Katara elbowed him from the side.

''Aang, do you know why are you the avatar, nay, what is the avatar?''

''Umm, because I was chosen?'' Aang answered with uncertainty in his voice.

Kunyo sighed, ''You know even less than I thought you would.''

''This will take too long... I have a great idea, let somebody else do it.'' he muttered to himself before coming closer to Aang. 

''Raava! You there?'' Kunyo knocked on Aang's chest impatiently.

''Eh, stop, dude!'' 

''I know you're watching, come on out. Educate us little children.''

''ShenLo- stop.''

''If you don't come out, I will let out Vaatuuu.'' Kunyo brought out his biggest gun.

'I wonder how much can she endure?'

Finally, something happened.

A white and ethereal being full of blue lines and a small eye on the center came out of Aang's chest.

'Can't completely get out?' 

No matter how much of Raava's body got out, her tail was still inside of Aang's chest.

''Good, tell them about the first avatar.''

He leaned back and watched the chaos and confusion.

----------------

[I was actually going to do a small fight between a crazed Azula and Kunyo, but felt like I was underestimating Azula too much. She's not that dumb and yes, everything is going downhill, but she hasn't been betrayed by her 'dear friends' yet, so even though her going a little bit crazy seems reasonable, I thought otherwise.]

26