Trust me
754 3 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''LET'S GOOOO!''

Azula almost broke the quil in her hand as she heard the 'elegant' shout of her soon to be husband.

Kunyo knew he shouldn't have disturbed her since she was so busy, but at this moment, he couldn't care less.

'Finally! Aahhhh, I've been working so hard on you my little baby, but finally, finally I have got you!'

He felt giddy as his hard work had finally paid off. Energy bending, most likely the best bending style in the series, he finally had it.

'I can expand my God business sooo easily thanks to this, hahaha!'

Making people believe he was the Supreme God of Elements or something would be so much easier since he could literally give and take people the ability to bend the elements, and that was just one of the positives of the power.

He dropped an apology wine to Azula's desk before getting out of the Royal Palace.

''Aang and the crew can finally go to the Northern Water Tribe and I can finally get out of here.''

Originally; Aang, Sokka and Katara wanted to go to Northern Water Tribe and then the Southern Water Tribe, but Kunyo kept them for some time until he could learn Energy bending so that he could join them in their journey, purely because he thought it would be easier to promote 'his' God when he had the support of the Hero group.

He found them and got his mouth to work.

''So, when are you guys leaving?''

''The only reason we haven't left yet is because you told us not to!''

''Alright, let me talk to Azula for a second, you guys play a game or something. Then we can leave.''

-------

''You're leaving before even we get married?'' Azula rose an eyebrow as she eyed the slimy smile of Kunyo.

''I will get some good stuff on the road to make us proper wedding rings, so yes. We can't get married without the best of the best of everything, can we?''

''Yes, but you can do that later. You don't have to leave me especially now that I took over the throne. Things are still tense, and if you leave with the Avatar's group, nobles might see this as the perfect opportunity to rebel.''

''There is no way you are scared of some rebels. Now that you have killed the stron-cough- former strongest fire bender alone and established your own power, there is nothing to fear. Even if someone is dumb enough to try something like that, I'm sure you can take care of yourself. Have some confidence.'' Kunyo smiled to reassure her but her face didn't change.

''I'm confident. I don't think anyone can throw me off my throne. The problem is that, they are all my subjects now, they all belong to me. I can't let them suicide by rebelling, it's like dropping some golds into the garbage just because you can.''

'Oh, that makes sense.'

''So what do you want me to do?''

''Just scare them off a little bit with a public demonstration. I can't do it since it would be meaningless, we want them to know that you are strong enough to take revenge for me in case something happens.''

''...You know how I toyed with the fleet of the Fire Nation when they surrounded the Northern Water Tribe?''

''What of it?''

''Lots of people already saw how powerful I am.''

''...'' Azula just stared at him silently.

''Yeah. That problem is already solved.'' 

''It seems like you don't know how stupid someone can get in their desperate moments. If one of the nobles or merchants that profit a lot from the war gets a whiff of my decision, which is not hard since they are already suspecting it due to my inactivity, he might pull a dumb move.''

''Then get rid of him. I know they are your property yada-yada-yada, but you just gotta make some sacrifices. Let whoever wants to betray you, betray you now. You wouldn't want them to explode at the wrong moment, right?'' Kunyo got behind her and started massaging her shoulders.

''Damage control.'' she said silently.

''Exactly. It's going to happen anyway, it's better to let them show themselves and get rid of them quickly and completely.'' he whispered into her ear.

Azula suddenly turned her head around to meet Kunyo's eyes.

''You really want to go that much?'' she could tell what he was trying to do, but didn't see much wrong with it.

Kunyo gave a small sigh after a second.

''Okay, okay. I will take care of them. I will be the strong, scary man behind the queen.'' he said with a smirk.

''Childish.'' Azula scoffed as she turned her head back to the table to hide her small blush.

''Go take care of it, don't go too far, don't go too little. Actually, you probably know what to do anyways, just go ahead and do that.'' she wawed him off as she focused back on the papers in front of her.

''Okay, have fun with your paperwork.''

------

''Guys! We're going on an adventure!'' Kunyo barged into Katara's room as he shouted loudly.

''We will punish the evil warmongers and death merchants! Who is with me?!'' he looked around with a smile to see them playing some kind of cart game on the floor.

''I'm in, this was getting boring anyways.'' he said with a bored tone as he got up.

''Who is it!'' Aang jumped up in excitement.

''I was just about to win...'' Katara sighed.

''Perfect.'' Kunyo nodded. 

''I promise we will leave the Fire Nation after this. Trust me. No lies. 100%.''

-------

17