Chapter 24: Achieve the Possible
1.1k 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So to recap what had happened so far. Stuff happened, I came back home and found things looking better than normal, but the flowers from under my desk disappeared. To say I’m confused is an understatement. You know what, that line gets used so often I’mma make a new one. My head has become a new asshole because all it’s good for is spitting out shit and having no clue what to do in such a situation.

I look at Harmony and she stares right back at me with the same confused look. I hoped that maybe this was a surprise that she set up and that’s why we left, so someone she hired could fix everything up. The look on her face dashed any notion of that being an option. She’s just as confused as I am.

“So what do we do?” I ask. 

Can this day get any worse? Yes, the house may be cleaner. Yes, I may have a new door, but knowing that someone managed to get in my house even though I locked it terrified me. What made it even creepier was that the only thing that they took were the flowers. That brought up so many uncomfortable questions, all of them I don’t think I want to answer.

“Did you relock the door?” Harmony asks. 

“Yeah. I did when I shut it.”

“You think you can fuck me tonight?”

Well, that came out of nowhere. I mean, despite the break in, I think I can get it up.

“Maybe.” 

I look at her and see her eyes twinkling with lust and hunger. The present sets in and I realize that Harmony hasn’t eaten since this morning. If she doesn’t eat again, it’ll be my problem later. I can always call the police tomorrow and get new flowers. I can’t postpone her feeding, however.

“Want to do it now?” I ask. 

Her answer came as a shock to no one, but in order to pass along her approval, she stood on the tips of her toes, pushed me against the new door, and kissed me with so much fervor I could feel my soul exit my mouth. I close my eyes and return the attack to her lips. With the passion of our kiss, the predicament of someone breaking into my home vanished like a voice in space. Actually, to be honest, it still echoed in the back of my mind, but I tried to stifle it as much as I could.

We clawed at each other’s clothes, tearing a piece of clothing one after the next as we slowly made our way toward the bed. By the time we made it, only our underwear remained on us, but those were coming off too. 

Harmony never wore a bra, so as soon as she took her shirt off, her nipples revealed themselves erect from her lust. She only needed to take off her panties to expose her entire body to the homely elements. She slugged the underwear off of her in a flash and her petite pink pussy was already hovering over my dick. 

I’ve always wanted to dominate during sex, but Harmony always refused my offer. I don’t know why she doesn’t like to be on the receiving end, but I had a sinking suspicion her cubbi nature had to do with it. She remained on top of the world as we locked eyes. With her being in a moment of clarity, unlike the first night we did it, the power of her eyes waned slightly. With us looking at each other, I merely get horny instead of going bat shit insane with lust. 

My penis went erect, and we locked lips one more time as she lowered her hips. I could feel the warm wetness of her pussy coil around my cock as she moaned in ecstasy. It was a blessed feeling to have after all the shit that happened today. No brain, don’t think about the bad shit. Just think about the way her vagina feels on your cock. It feels like I’m ascending into heaven. Thank you, brain.

She rode me like a bull rider, moving her hips up and down, slamming against her G-spot with one hundred percent accuracy. Her juices leaked out of her, trailing down my cock and splashing onto my hips. I tried to return the favor by pistoning my hips up, but every time I try, she pushes her hips down so hard I slam back onto the bed.

“You aren’t moving.” Harmony moaned. “You just lay down like a good boy and beg.” 

She continued to move her hips, adding even more power behind it. Her tail came out of its hiding place and swayed in the air, stiffening each time her pleasant spots were touched. The pleasure of seeing a woman getting off with my body sent shivers down my spine, into my brain, and traveled all the way around my body until it ended up at my hips again. 

I could already feel the semen working its way up my shaft as it prepares to blow a new record of a load. Our moans of pleasure filled the air and, with one final drop, I released everything and left nothing. All my cum funneled through her glorious vagina and entered her womb. Her body received it welcomingly and took nourishment from the rich contents of my sperm. 

She hopped off my dick and fell beside me, panting from a good meal eaten. I look down at her vagina as it sucks in the remaining semen and traps it all inside her. For normal people, cum would just dribble out of them. For a cubbi, it sucked up everything and tightened so much to not let any spill out. Any waste of sperm is a wasted piece of food, after all.

We lay next to each other, basking in the afterglow of each other’s climax. Life can only move up from here, right? That’s what I hope to be true, but somewhere deep inside of me, I can feel that this is only the beginning.

“You think you’re going to be okay?” Harmony asks. 

I shake my head. “You think you can stay in here? After this, I don’t want to be alone right now.”

I could feel the smug grin on Harmony’s face. I didn’t even have to look to see it. That feeling of pride and satisfaction was wafting from her so much I could smell it. It’s either that or the smell of her pussy. 

“Sure, why not?”

I chuckle to myself, and Harmony gets up and turns off the lights. She comes back to bed, lays down beside me, and we cuddle together, embracing our nude bodies with one another. We don’t share much in common, but I could tell that we shared one simple thing. A thing that everyone desperately wants. We find warmth in each other’s presence because we both never had too much of it growing up. 

The warmness of her body enveloped me, and my eyes began to drift, then they completely closed. I have a dream for this night.

***

Walking in the plains of ever moving and never moving. The unsustainable paradox continues to flow, keeping me in place for such a long time that the days have passed without my knowing. There are no more trees to count anymore since I’m in an open field. I can only stare ahead as the mountain never grows closer. 

I’m lost in every sense of the word. I may know where I am, but I also don’t at the same time. I can see where I am relative to the mountain, but how do I know if I’m getting closer? The more I walk, the more I realize that the mountain never seems to get closer.

Despite the situation being against me in every way imaginable, I can’t help but get fascinated at the fact that I’m so close to the mountain. It’s right there, within reach. I can already feel the rough surface on my skin as I’m climbing the wall. I can taste the freezing wind as it rushes past me. I can hear my cries of triumph as I finally reach the top of that mountain. It’s right there. 

I continue walking. And walking. And walking. And walking. And walking some more. And walking a bit further. And walking even further than that. Yet the mountain doesn’t get closer. 

I can feel my bones creak as they begin to give out from a long journey with an impossible to reach destination. My breathing becomes ragged as I push myself further while never going anywhere. The plains move, yet I stay, forever cursed to see how close I’ve come, but never having the strength to continue forward.

My hope fades. My eyes close. I give up on my dreams.

“Are you the one?”

I open my eyes. A voice called out to me. I look around but fail to see anyone nearby. Is this the final destination for one giving up? Is my destiny to let go of my sanity and hear voices from nowhere. 

“You are the one.”

I hear the voice again, and once more, I see no one nearby. This is a grim situation indeed. I can only imagine what hearing a disembodied voice could do to me in a place such as this. Turn me mad, that’s what.

“Listen to me, man who walks yet stays. Can you hear my voice?”

I can hear you all right. The voice was rather soothing, like a small bell clinging in the wind, creating a gentle harmony of musical rhythm that only nature can create with her unique abilities. 

“You are not hearing my voice within your mind. I am speaking to you from the mountain.”

I look up at the frosty covered tip of the mountain. The clouds that always moved circling the mountain have stopped all movement out of nowhere. The snow that fell from their bodies also froze in midair, creating a large blanket of white that blotched out all color. 

“You are talking to me from there?” I ask. 

“Yes, I am. I want you to listen to my advice. If you take it, then you may find a way out of the predicament you have trapped yourself in.”

“And what happens if I don’t”

“Then you will fail to accomplish what you truly desire.”

What I truly desire? That’s obvious to anyone if they ever witnessed my life. I want to become someone that is worth remembering in the future. I want to have a harem of women that will walk around in the nude all day. I want to climb that mountain that eluded me for so many years. That is what I want.

If what he says is true, then I can get all of that. There’s no reason not to take the offer. If I’m already on the brink of giving it all up, what’s the harm in at least trying? If I fail again, then I will give up like before. If I succeed, then I can proceed toward the mountain. There’s nothing left to lose and all I can go is up. No risk, but heavy reward. The best odds a gambler can have.

“I’ll listen.” I answer.

“Then hear my words carefully. All you need to do to continue forward is to trick yourself into believing you’ve made progress.”

Those words confuse me. How am I supposed to trick myself and how is that even going to help me proceed? Was I wrong to listen to him? Is he just here to give me false hope?

“I can tell of your doubt in my words. Hear this piece of advice before your departure. If you try to achieve the impossible before you achieve the possible, then you’ll achieve nothing.”

Those words he said came into my ears and stuck there. I can understand what he’s saying, but I don’t know how to achieve that. But if that’s the way I can get to the mountain, then I’m going to try my hardest to accomplish that goal.

With that, my eyes close, but not in loss of hope. In fact, my hope has never been higher than ever. I close my eyes and wake back in the world of reality.

***

My eyes shoot open and I look to my side. I don’t know why. It just happened on impulse. Harmony is no longer there, but she left a small lilac flower on the bed. I don’t know where she got it from, but I appreciated the gift nevertheless. She probably felt bad because the flowers had disappeared. 

I grab it and get out of bed. I don’t even bother putting on my clothes. It’s not like I’m going to leave my house today, so why should I bother? Would a woman wear a tampon when not on their period? Well, a smart person will say those are two entirely different things and shouldn’t be compared. Then I’d say I don’t give a damn. Do they or do they not? 

I place the flower next to the computer and crack my knuckles. It’s writing time. I type away on the screen and let time fly by. Working on my passion really does fill me with joy.

27