Author Tag-in: Regarding Act 2
324 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So Act 1 of My Succubus Roommate has officially ended. If you would also like to know, I'm just referring them as Acts to be extra fancy, but they're more just like book 1 and book 2. To be honest, I didn't think it would last this long. I originally thought Act 1 would only be around 40 or so chapters, but then I remembered about the amount of stuff I needed to cover within the story, and now we're at chapter 66 to end it off. I was tempted to keep it going until we hit chapter 69, but then I'd drag it out for far too long. 

As for how long will it take for Act 2 to release, well it'll take some time. As in two weeks time. Again, I'm working on a backlog so I don't want to keep updating this while doing so. Also, amazing piece of news, I'm graduating this Friday. No more school in my hair, which will give me some free time to work on my novels. You have no clue how much faster I could pump chapters out if I wasn't in school. Well, I'm no longer in school, so now I can finally work on my backlogs. That's why it'll be two weeks until I release the first chapters of Act 2.

However, if you want to keep reading some of my stuff, I released a new webnovel just recently. It's called 'Call of The Dragons' and it already has six chapters out. It's a lot more action based, but don't think that its going to be completely different. Besides me writing in third person, it's practically still got my flare of writing in it. 

Link to my second webnovel: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/492294/call-of-the-dragons/

Also here's a link to Myth and Roids song 'Something without Sunrise.' Its what I've been listening to while writing this story, and I love their music a lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq8lVFPnzuc

So, now  that we got  all that out of the way, I hop y'all have some Happy Reading. 

4