[Act 2] Chapter 11: Take Me to a Doctor
130 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The pale gibbous moon lit the path I walked down. The Poorman district in pure darkness would terrify even the hardiest of people. However, the moon’s light helped keep my fear at bay. Without fear, I could fear other things much more important.

Sadly, joy wasn’t on the list of feelings I was overcome with. Looking at the piece of paper that I clutched in my hand, any form of positive emotion could throw itself down a cliff. Let joy splatter on the pavement and let vultures crowd around to devour the leaked intestines. 

There was only one type of emotion I could feel. Only one word could come close to the purity that I was feeling, but no words existed to accurately pin down what I felt. Then how could I describe what I’m feeling?

Hint: I can’t.

“Son of a bitch!”

The one word that came close was rage, by the way. 

“Thomas invited me to their goddamn orgy. Then he just had to get arrested, and now I get this?” 

I locked on to the handwritten note that one of Thomas’ gang had written me. When I told them Thomas had invited me, the guy they sent to talk to me just had to ask the one question that I was dreading the most. Not that I feared it because I fell into one of those categories, but because I now had to schedule a doctor's appointment to get verification that I was clear of any and all sexually transmitted diseases. It could be shortened to STD, but that would just be confusing since STD was also associated with the other saying Suck my Fucking Dick. 

I crumpled the piece of paper and sighed. It was obvious that they had to do this for anyone wanting to join the orgy. They can’t just have STDs floating about the place, and all that meant was that next week I could join them.

My mind wandered to Miranda’s curvaceous body. She let me rub against her free of charge, and I could have done more too if I had just gone. I looked at the paper again, and silent resignation reignited to intense rage.

“I could’ve fucked the biggest boobiest woman I know!” I shouted to the moon. A cloud hidden from sight covered the moon, making it look like a person’s eyeball when they were looking at someone they disapproved of. “Are you mocking me!”

I’m sure that if someone saw a random, somewhat drunk guy shouting at the moon because they couldn’t get their dick wet, then they’d have some concern. Thankfully, there was no one around that I could see, so that meant I was the only person on Earth at the moment. No one exists until I look at them. That’s the rule.

“Hey, you there. Random dude mad that he couldn’t wet his schlong!” 

I cursed the world for not following the iron-clad rule, cause it turned out someone else did exist on Earth. I looked around, trying to find whoever it was shouting for my attention. 

“Over here!” 

I found the source of the voice to my left. Leaning against a broken-down street light, two people stood side by side. A woman who wore a red tank top a bit too short for her was the one leaning on the pole. I could see her midriff and noticed it was an outie. Outie belly buttons looked way too weird for my liking, so I already docked off some points there. However, she saved it because she wore some of the shortest shorts I could ever see. I was sure I could even see her pubic hairs from where I stood.

Next to her, a man who looked sickly to a major degree. Scars littered his face, and he wore an eyepatch that covered his right eye. He also wore some revealing clothes, donning a tank top that let him flaunt his massive arm muscles. His abs poked through his shirt and his pecks hugged the inside of his shirt. 

“Come here,” the woman called out. “I need to ask you something.”

I shook my head and the blood that was rushing to my face ceased as I slowly came to my senses. I may have been horny and stupid, but I could learn a thing or two from my mistakes. It just took some time before I could fully accept them.

“I ain’t comin’ over there lady,” I shouted back at her. “There’s no way I’m going to be locked in another hot woman’s basement.”

In response, the woman pulled down her shorts to her ankles. I couldn’t look away from one of the most beautiful pussies I’ve ever seen. Even Harmony’s had a tough time compared to hers. If Freya were here and she saw what I was seeing, I wouldn’t doubt she’d be just as down bad as I was. Thinking about my long-dead girlfriend was the trigger to screw my head back on straight.

“Sorry lady. You got a nice vagina, but I’m not horny for random pussy tonight. See ya.” 

As I turned to walk away, I had to stop in my tracks as the man somehow stood in front of me without me noticing him. We were about the same size in height, but his muscles made him look a foot taller. 

“The lady wants you. Now go to her.” 

Unable to refuse the man’s most generous request that was definitely not a demand, I backed away from him while I moved toward the woman. I kept my eyes on the man, not wanting to get my neck snapped from looking away.

“You can turn around now.” The woman said from behind me.

“Will that guy kill me if I do?” I asked.

She laughed from the genuine fear in my voice. “No, he won’t. Not unless I tell him to, of course. Now turn around.”

Taking the last deep breath I’d probably breathe, I turned only to meet the eyes of fear itself. Pink, heart eyes. A slender, sexy body. An aura of pure sexiness radiated from her body. All hallmarks of pure sexuality in a living being’s body. 

She was a succubus. I didn’t even need to see the tail to know that.

“If it makes you feel better, you can do whatever you want to me while I ask my questions.” The succubus tried to look directly in my eyes, but I knew better than to do so. The more I tried to look away, the more she attempted to draw eye contact.

“Sorry, ma’am, but I’m kinda shy, so could you not look at me that way,” I said, trying to be as unassuming as possible. She probably didn’t know I knew what she was yet. I didn’t want to find out what’d happen if she found out I knew about her kind. 

“What? You don’t want to touch me?” Of course, I didn’t want to because that’s when they’re at their strongest. I’d be completely at her mercy. “Didn’t you want to wet your dick?”

She whispered into my ear, and my face flushed red from her getting so close to me. My horniness died down a long time ago, and all I wanted to do was go home. I didn’t want my dick wet in the slightest. 

“Look, can you just ask your questions? I got someone waiting back at home for me.”

She hummed as she thought about my request. I gulped, trying to drown the sound of my beating heart with some other noise. It didn’t work and my heart slammed against my ribcage as if it were trying to run separately from my legs.

“Sure, why not. As long as you behave like a good little dog, I don’t have to do anything.” She placed a hand on my shoulder and I flinched from the touch. “I need you to look at me first because my first question revolves around my appearance.” 

She moved farther away from me so I could get a good look at her. I made sure to stay away from looking at her eyes, but I took in the rest of her body. She looked like she was in her early twenties. If she were a human, I wouldn’t be surprised to see her in a college compass. 

My gaze went from her face to her belly button and finally ended at her vagina. It was even more gorgeous from close up than from far away. Her labia folded itself perfectly, leaving only skin and pubic hair visible. If I didn’t fear what would happen if I indulged in my desires, then I would’ve lost my mind the moment I saw it. The aura she exuded was so strong that I could feel my brain melting. It didn’t help that anytime I caught brief glimpses of her eyes, my sanity slowly melted until sex and breeding were the one constants in my mind.

I didn’t know how I managed to last so long from my continued exposure to her. Then again, I was around a succubus every single day, so that probably had something to do with my resistance to her charms. 

“First question,” The succubus pointed at her face. “Have you seen any woman that looks like me? She’s a bit shorter, but we look pretty much identical.”

“Except for your nose, my lady.” The man said.

“Right, except for that.” The succubus sulked, and I was confused about why. Her nose didn’t look all that weird. Yeah, it was a bit too long, making her look almost like a female Pinocchio, but it didn’t look off. At least if the lights were off. “So, have you seen anyone like that?” 

I shook my head. “No, I haven’t, so can I please go?” 

“Nope. I have a few more questions.”

I cursed to myself, my mind continually racing at how and when I could leave. They didn’t seem like they were going to harm me at least, but on the off chance they wanted to, I needed a game plan to escape. From my brief experience living with a cubbi, I knew a few of their strengths and limitations. 

For instance, a cubbi’s speed and stamina are off the charts. If Harmony really wanted to, she could run across the span of Juxten in less than an hour and she could do it again before getting tired. How could I beat such speed and stamina? It’s really easy, actually. All I’d need to do is grab the nearest weapon and end myself before they catch up to me. Simple as that.

“Are you paying attention?” The succubus asked. I nodded my head and she grinned. “Here’s my next question, and pay attention to this one. So, I came to this city to find a certain someone. However, I heard rumors that there was a serial rapist on the loose. Were the rumors that I heard correct?”

My eyes widened when I heard her ask that question. “I thought you guys were the people doing that and I was about to pray to whatever god that would listen.”

“You can keep doing that. Depending on your answers, those prayers might save you.” She egged me on. 

“Oh. Okay.”

She bent down and pulled up her shorts after leaving her vagina exposed for such a long time. It’s been a long enough time that I had completely forgotten she had even pulled them down in the first place. As soon as her shorts fit around her waist, hiding her slit from view, some of that immense sexual aura seemed to fade. My brain which was thinking half on escaping and half on plowing her shifted a tad. Now only a quarter of my brain was focused on sex.

“So I can assume those rumors were right?” 

I nodded my head and the succubus and incubus looked at one another. Looking over at the incubus, I noticed that he also had heart-shaped eyes. The difference, however, being that his were a clear crystal blue. Not only were his eyes the color of crystals, but it shined like one too. Almost like they embedded gems into his eyes and he could somehow still see after that. If I could peek under that eyepatch, I was sure his other eye would be the same. 

After some time of looking at one another, the succubus turned back toward me and smiled. “Alright, that should be enough.” I exhaled greatly, sounding like I had just been passed out on the draft and grateful that I didn’t need to go to war. “You can go now.” 

“Thank god. For a second I thought I would be the next headline in the news.” I murmured. “See ya.” 

“Yeah. See ya.” The woman waved. 

I turned to leave, but I couldn’t take a step forward. A certain incubus with an eyepatch blocked my path. His abs rippled underneath his shirt, and his arms flexed with muscles that could grate meat. 

“I thought you said I could go.” I managed to get those words out as I backed away from the creature. 

“Yeah, I said you could go. I never said you would be going home though.” The succubus grinned a deeply sadistic grin. Seeing that, I knew that I’d never see Harmony again. “I could easily see it in your eyes. You know who we are, and we can’t let anyone know that we’re here. The moment that happens, we’ll have corporate suits breathing down our necks and our homeland would be slaughtered. Sorry, but that’s just how things go sometimes.”

I stumbled backward as the incubus slowly approached me. His imposing figure was only heightened by the sheer terror that I felt, warping my worldview. At that moment, despite me being taller than both of them, they towered over me with a presence I could only grovel at.

“If you just touched me and feigned ignorance, you could have walked away,” the succubus mocked. “Your fear was your own undoing.” 

I collapsed in the street, away from any source of light. The street light above me was broken, and the moon failed to shine its pale rays. I was trapped in the cold darkness with two monsters that had the power to crumple me like the sheet of paper I had in my hand. 

The incubus stopped at my feet and looked down at me. No emotion showed on his face. His crystal-like eye gazed down at me, not with pity or anger, but with nothing at all. That’s what I feared the most. If he showed emotion, any emotion at all, then that would at least tell me that there was some form of humanity resting inside them. If there was an inkling of that precious ingredient, then I could possibly reason with them.

When they showed no emotion, I knew that meant nothing I did could dissuade them from their task. Those emotionless eyes harkened my memory back to a month before this happened. The way this incubus looked at me was the same way Harmony looked at Tiffany as she hung her lifeless body from her cold hands. 

I began to freak out. My breathing quickened, and my heart palpitated at the speed of a train running down the tracks. I didn’t want to remember those dark times. By remembering them, all I brought upon myself was misery, and if that was the last thing I’d remember before I died, then what did I even live for. 

What was the point of my life if I didn’t die surrounded by people smiling?

“I’ll let you live on one condition,” the succubus spoke up. “Tell me how you recognized my kind. If you do, I’ll let you off by becoming my sex slave for the rest of your life. I’ll take you back to the land that I was birthed in, and you will live to satisfy my hunger. How does that sound, human? Better than being dead.” 

Considering these guys' strength, I highly doubted I would enjoy being her sex slave. At the same time, I didn’t want to die. But also I didn’t want to sell Harmony out after getting to know her for a few months. Even then, could Harmony deal with these guys? If I lived and they found her, could she take them both on?

So many choices flew through my head at such speeds, that all I could do was remain silent. The incubus looked at the succubus, and she nodded. My time was near, and all I could do was close my eyes and hope it was painless.

“Ty? Is that you?”

I opened my eyes to the sound of someone calling for me. The two cubbi looked past me, and I turned to see who it was. 

Talia stood behind me, looking at the three of us with a confused look. When she finally realized what was going on, something about her changed. I didn’t understand what it was, but her eyes became just as cold as the cubbi standing before me.

“What are you two doing here?” Talia asked.

The succubus smirked. “We could say the same about you. How did you get here exactly?” 

“I don’t need to answer your questions.” Talia walked forward, carrying her limp behind her. “Let Ty go and we’ll settle this.”

“You do realize what’ll happen the moment we let him go,” this time it was the incubus speaking. “If word gets out about cubbi having made it to the humans, untold chaos will befall our species. We were given permission to retrieve everyone that escaped here, but the moment the small folk becomes aware of our existence, our heads will be gone as well.”

Talia sighed and grabbed the side of her cloak. With a single swing of her arm, she tossed it to the side and it landed in a pile against the side of an abandoned home. I never paid attention to what she was wearing underneath the cloak, but the moment I laid eyes on her clothing, the more I couldn’t look away. 

She didn’t wear a shirt. Instead, the only thing covering her up was a single see-through bra. Covering up her bottom half was a shredded pair of jeans that looked older than some grandparents. She wore no footwear except for the single boot covering up her limping foot. 

It wasn’t the clothing that left me speechless, however. What truly took my breath away was her body, and for the first time, I didn’t mean it in a pervy way. Covering her from head to toe was an innumerable amount of scars. From deep cuts along her side to shallow bruising that left her skin blotched black, she wouldn’t have been mistaken for a corpse from a warzone. 

Talia stepped forward once again, her foot dragging along the sidewalk. The succubus grimaced from the boldness of the obvious succubus standing opposed to her. 

“We can’t fight here. Who knows who could be watching.”

“Then let Ty go, and I won’t make a scene.”

“You stupid bitch. Do you want the cubbi to die?”

Talia didn’t have a response to that. She remained silent, waiting to see if the succubus would give in to her demands or not. In the end, the succubus sighed and snapped her fingers. 

“You have five minutes. If you’re anywhere near in that amount of time, we won’t hesitate to dig two graves.” 

The incubus went back to his woman and together the cubbi walked off, leaving me and the other cubbi to bathe in the silence. 

“Get up. Just so you know, for cubbi, the length they can travel in five minutes is much larger than any human.”

“Yeah, I get that.”

Talia brought her hand down to me and I grabbed onto it. She picked me up using all her strength and nearly wrenched my arm from my socket. I screamed from the pain and she tried to apologize, but I wasn’t having it at the moment. The booze wore off from my system and I could think straighter than an arrow.

“Why didn’t you tell me you weren’t human?” I asked. Talia looked at me like I was dumb, and the more I thought about that question, the more I realized how dumb it really was. It turned out the booze hadn’t completely left my system yet.

“I’ll answer all of your questions after we get out of their range.” Talia grabbed her fallen cloak and tied it back around her. 

“Can you at least answer one question?” I asked.

“Just one. Shoot.” 

I gulped and planted my feet. It was now or never, and I wasn’t going to let my nerves break me down. 

"Are you alright?" 

She tied her cloak around herself and looked at me.

"Is that all?" I didn't answer her and she sighed. "Yeah, I'm alright."

My nerves did give out in the end. As much as I wanted to ask the question, there was no way for me to know the consequences of it until it was too late. So, I decided it was best to keep my mouth shut.

I've met four cubbi, and I hoped there were more out there. If there weren't, then that could only mean one thing. The killer was among them, and worst yet, the killer was the one that just saved me.

2