002 – Status and …
342 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

For now status!

Name: Angelina

Sex: Female

Age: 15

Race: Human?

Level: 1

HP: 20

MP: 10

Strength: 8

Agility: 9

Endurance: 9

Wisdom: 8

Dexterity: 8

Charisma: 50

Skill(s) :

- Role-play

- Appraisal EX*

Title(s) : [Goddess Celestine's Daughter]

Eh...

Say what? A goddess' daughter? Are you serious?...

Seriously, I don't understand how I became goddess' daughter in the first place, is this what she means by gift? Or because my body was made by her? Well, I can just ask that to her later when I reach the village.

Now if I follow the rules of a game-like system, then usually titles will have an effect, right? I'm curious what the effect Will be for such grand titles.

'Let's see… appraisal titles [Goddess Celestine's Daughter]'

[Goddess Celestine's Daughter]

Is a child of the Goddess Celestine, because the body was made by Goddess Celestine there are so many mysteries.

Effect(s)

[Get more exp up to 200%]

[Get more bonus points 200%]

[Multiply the current status point base by level]

[Easy learning skill]

'What is with that description? I also don't quite understand the third effect, I'll try focusing on the third effect and maybe see more details about the effect'

[Multiply the current status point base by level]

Just like the name suggests, it's multiplying the current status points based on the current level. For example, your current strength point is 8 and your level is 3, which means your strength stat will be multiplied by three. Thus such an equation; 8x3 = 24 points.

'Uwaaaa~, without a doubt this is a broken effect, let's see the last one

[Easy learning skill]

It will make any skill easier to learn, it also has the ability to even steal a monster's skills by defeating them or you can steal a technique by observation and training.

**Hidden note from Goddess Celestine**

You can combine it with your Role-play skill~

'Hmmm wait a minute, if I combine that with my role-play skill…'

Does that mean I can learn whatever skill I want? Well, I still need to see the effect of Role-play skills first, appraise [Role-play].

[Role-play]

Gain temporary skills and status points needed for imitating the person you imitated. To use the skill, just think about the person you want to imitate and how much you want to imitate. Then with all of your heart, chant:  "Now, let's have the most amazing party".

Why does it feel like it's just a normal skill? Is this because of the effect of that broken title so that this skill sounds too normal? Well now that I think about it, it will indeed become a cheat skill if I combine it with [Goddess Celestine's Daughter] title.

The value changes depending on how you use It I guess. Even poison can be medication if using the right doses.

Oh right, she said that the main menu will adapt to my situation. Though the condition is unknown, what a pain…

I won't think about it right now. If I do think about it right now, it wouldn't change anything so it's just a waste of time thinking about it right now.

Let's think about which way I can go to get to the nearby village? Hmm, what should I do? Should I simply follow my intuition? Alright, I will go West.

Why you ask? Because I got a feeling that something will happen, whether it be good or bad. Oops, shouldn't have raised the flag.

'Hmm? Why do I have a bad feeling?'

I hear something weird that way, should I check it? Though for some odd reason, that way is also the source of this bad feeling I'm getting…

"ukya ukya ukyaaa"

"ukya ukaa"

'Uwaa~! there it is, is that a goblin? How disgusting also smelly'

I don't even want to imagine a woman that has been kidnapped by that disgusting green creature. I hope it's just a story in the novel that they kidnapped women and then rape them for breeding but…

'A naked woman's corpse while holding a knife?'

Ugh…. just seeing the woman's corpse I already can guess what happened to her. She must've killed herself after being raped by that goblin, so it isn't just a story after all.

What should I do… I could just run in the other direction but at the same time, I want to kill that disgusting insect. I can't do anything about the person but I'll definitely kill that goblin for her.

'The question is, how do I kill a goblin?'

I can just use [Role-play] skill and imitate a knight but I don't have a weapon, doing it bare-handed is out of the question. I don't want a single follicle to touch that creature.

Why not just use magic? But that raises another problem, I don't know the first thing how to use magic. I don't want to gamble my life on things that I don't know if will work or not. Should I just take the knife from the woman and kill the goblin with that same knife that took her life?

'Umu, let's just do that'

Now I must find an effective distraction before taking that knife and killing them.

Hmm? The goblin's numbers increased. 5 disgusting insects, Ugh this just became a more difficult situation to kill them. Though I am also grateful because if I had executed that plan three seconds earlier, I would be in a quite awkward situation.

Who should I imitate in this situation? Should I imitate Belfast from Azure Lane? I think there's a skill to generate smoke in the game. She can also fight in close combat too in the anime. To be honest, she's the best candidate I know in this current situation.

'Oke let's do it.'

Think about Belfast from Azure Lane and then 'Now, let's have the most amazing party'.

[System notification]

[Imitating Belfast 50%]

[Raising status temporarily]

HP: 20 -> (20000)

MP: 10 -> (10000)

Strength: 8 -> (800)

Agility: 9 -> (900)

Endurance: 9 -> (900)

Wisdom: 8 -> (800)

Dexterity: 8 -> (800)

Charisma: 50 -> (500)

[Gaining skills for temporarily]

[Generate Smoke]

[CQC]

[Erase Presence]

[Throwing]

[Maid Etiquette]

'Woaaa this is amazing'

Somehow I know how to generate the smoke out of nowhere now. First, let's erase my presence and then generate smoke.

'Wowieeee even though I know that I just put up a smokescreen I still can see my surrounding clearly'

I want to laugh at those panicked goblins. So they can panic like that too eh? Now let's take the knife and kill them one by one.

'This will be my first time killing a monster, I don't have time to be scared, I must do it sooner or later.'

After resolving my determination I sneak behind the goblin and slit their neck one by one without touching them except the knife of course.

[Goblin lv 5 has been killed]

[Goblin lv 4 has been killed]

[Goblin lv 3 has been killed]

[Goblin lv 3 has been killed]

[Goblin lv 3 has been killed]

[Level up]

[Level up]

[Level up]

[Level up]

[Level up]

[Level up]

[Learn skills Generate Smoke (Lv 1)]

[Learn skills CQC (Lv 1)]

[Learn skills Erase Presence (Lv 1)]

[Learn skills Throwing (Lv 1)]

[Learn skills Maid Etiquette (Lv 1)]

[The main menu has adapted]

[Unlock menu motion assist for the skills you learn]

'Uwaa spam notifications'

As expected, the title's effect is broken, when I combine the [Role-play] skill and the title [Goddess Celestine's Daughter] you can see the result with just one battle.

I can easily learn the skill from the person I imitate so I don't need to enter Role-play mode whenever I enter the battle state. Also, I don't know if there are any limitations when using the skills such as a 10 min time limit for each time I use it and I can't forget about the cool-down time too I guess.

It'll be scary when you are in the heat of battle with a strong opponent, then all of a sudden my skill's effect wears out because of an unknown time limit. Just imagining that situation makes me shiver, I should use that skill as my trump card from now on.

Hmmm, I got 60 bonus points to allocate to my status. I want to allocate it right now but I think it's not the right time. For now, let's get out of here and find a way to the nearby village or city.

With the effect of the titles I think my status is enough I guess, I mean it's multiplying my status based on my level so I think it's safe for now.

Now, what should I do with the women's corps? I can bury her but I do want to bring her corpse to the village/ town and then ask if there's someone who knows of her.

Do I have an inventory-like tab on my menu?

***

Name: Angelina

Sex: Female

Age: 15

Race: Human?

Level: 7

HP: 20 (140)

MP: 10 (70)

Strength: 8 (56)

Agility: 9 (63)

Endurance: 9 (63)

Wisdom: 8 (56)

Dexterity: 8 (56)

Charisma: 50 (350)

Skill :

[Role-play]

[Appraisal EX*]

[Generate Smoke (Lv 1)]

[CQC (Lv 1)]

[Erase Presence (Lv 1)]

[Throwing (Lv 1)]

[Maid Etiquette (Lv 1)]

Titles : [Goddess Celestine Daughter]

10