Chapter 0 – The Beginning Of The Adventure
10 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Author's POV

Somewhere on earth there is a group of teenagers gathered at the gaming house owned by the Ties Team, yes they are member of that team.Even if they are not an esport team they are quite famous because of their gaming skill that can rival strong esport teams.

Although not an esport team they have a gaming house, even though it's called a gaming house there is a laboratory to work on a project.Even though they really like playing game it doesn't mean they are stupid, they are actually geniuses (Atleast in this story).

They are making a capsule machine that can take them to another world with power from Mobile Legends heroes, they call the machine DECA(Dimensional Explorer Capsule).

Before continue to the story let me explain about Ties team and also DECA.First with team ties, so this team is a gaming team that focused on mobile legends game.This team consists of 2 squads, Shadow Garden and Ties Brother as the main squad.In this team there are many members but in this story will be focused on the 5 main member from Ties team.

The first member is Sin as the founder and main leader and also as one of the best player in this team, the second is Tan as one of the team leaders appointed by Sin to manage the team and also as one of the multi role players along with Sin in this team, the third is Kizuki who play with role of assasin/marksman, the fourth is Yuuki which is one of the oldest member in this team and he play with role assasin, the fifth is Cycles he just recently joined this team as a tanker.Even though they have their own roles, they can also play well with other heroes from different role.

Next for DECA or Dimensional Explorer Capsule is a machine that was created by those five peoples, they created this machine because they want to go adventuring in another world like in the anime with genre isekai.This machine is shaped like a capsule which can be opened at the top part of the capsule and there are a VR glasses like the ones in SAO and there's also a chair inside the capsule.

The way this machine works is the same as the one in SAO but with this machine can completely transfer our body and soul to another world and also give you power from mobile legends heroes along with the items in game.

This is information about DECA and also the characters of this story for now, for more information will be explained in the upcoming chapter, back to the story.

Third POV

In the ties team's laboratory there are 5 capsules and 5 peoples who will use the capsule.Before they go in and use it one of them clapped their hand 2 times attract attention from the other then he said "Ok, before we go to other world using this machine i will remind you again we can use hero skills and item from mobile legends but everytime we use skill there will be a cooldown like in the game, but not like in the game where the cooldown is only a few second but can a few minutes or even hours but no need to worry because some skill are only take a little time for cooldown, next is you have to be careful there because we can get hurt and not like in the game if we die we will not respawn again and will be returned to this laboratory and cannot go to another world before the five of us go back here, understand?." Said Sin explaining seriously.

"Yes captain" Said the other 4 people, then they go in to their own capsule and sit comfortably in it.

"Is everyone ready?" Ask Sin to the 4 members

"Yes, we are ready" Said the 4 members

"OK, then lets start the adventure in another world "Said Sin, then they said "LINK START!!!" at the same time.

In the laboratory room, you can see a bright light coming from the five capsules before the capsule dissapear and the light begin to dim, indicating the beginning of their adventure in another world.

End Of Chapter

A/N Although there are 5 characters that have been introduced but will be more focused on Sin as the main character, and sorry for some grammatical error and sort chapter, i will improve my writing skill as time goes by.

0