Chapter 2 – Correcting my Daughter
1.7k 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2 - Correcting my Daughter

...

My life has been great to say the least.

I used to live in very harsh conditions and was continuously disrespected. I didn't like living like that one bit.

It all changed one day though.

My new supervisor happened to be a very lovely and beautiful lady. I was instantly attracted to her.

Though, I lacked the courage or confidence to do anything about it.

After all, who would like a middle aged, fat bellied laborer who had no wealth or anything to his name.

But she did.

She confessed her love for me one day during the work interval. I was very shocked and assumed that she was duping me like all the others.

It wasn't that though.

She went along with me to the Marriage bureau and got us registered as a Married Couple immediately, when I asked her to do so.

That was then my fate changed.

Now, I don't have to work that hard and I can laze around the house while taking care of the house duties, while my dear Wife worked to earn us money.

She used to be a Widow before and had contracted a strange disease. It didn't do anything to her, but anyone who mated for her died a horrible death.

That was why she was alone for so long and nobody dared to approach her at all.

i didn't care though. Even if sex was prohibited between us, I still had a lovely & devoted Wife who even loved a pile of trash like me.

And so, the two of lived together happily... until her Daughter returned from overseas.

She... well was very childish to speak very politely.

She did inherit her mother's beauty, but not her nature. In fact, she was almost the complete opposite of how my Wife was.

Well, I now had to be a father, so I put up with everything so far.

And then came the Virus and the Lockdown.

My Wife was working offshore, so we couldn't be together for a while.

Meanwhile, our Daughter continued to treat me like a vermin.

Honestly... I do have lust issues. But my Wife healed them all and made sure that I could sleep in peace.

But now... with my dear Wife gone..

With this kind of treatment!

I have had enough!

Time to teach the little bitch a lesson..

I stood up from my couch, as I climbed up the stairs and headed towards her room on the second floor.

But, when I did reach it, my Wife's constant goodwill came back to me, as I sighed and resigned myself to go back.

And that was when I overheard her talking..

BOYFRIEND?!

SEX?!!

P-PHONE SEX?!!!

Aaaarghh!! Enough! ENOUGH!!

I must teach this little bitch!

How to treat her father..

I grabbed the door and swung it open to reveal my Daughter masturbating while talking with her Boyfriend.

"Bella, you were talking with someone else? You forgot about your father?"

...

8