Postface
58 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

TLDR: I'm rewriting Warden of Success. You can find it at https://www.scribblehub.com/series/579752/warden-of-success--a-soft-litrpg-rewrite/

Long Version Below.

You may be wondering as to why this particular brand of Royalroad author suddenly decided to drop their story and seemingly give up on the prospect of continuing it further. If that may be the case, then I would quite confidently say you are wrong. Because I, as a matter of fact, have actually not given up on the story! Well, yes and no, the actual situation is a bit more complex. Basically, I was very dissatisfied with my story. I thought it was pretty bad, as in the story points characterization and prose alike were quite well, terrible at a lot of instances.

Consequently, I have decided to rewrite Warden of Success. The difference being that it should be better work overall. One thing that I really wanted to hit on the point in my rewrite was the characterization. Originally, I seemed to have failed to deliver, as compounded by both poor writing and an initial desire for me to write Warden of Success as a satire, thereby invalidating any genuine character development to just include senseless violence. Of course, I swerved halfway through and actually took it seriously, though, by that point, I supposed it was too late.

Hence why the rewrite will be a mostly first-person POV, with maybe the ocassional perspective of someone else. This way, I'm hoping to include much more characterization of Camille and the way she views the world around her. With this, I also hope to develop worldbuilding, amongst other things.

That's all there is to it, really. I considered writing more for the original, but I wasn't sure if there would be any traction for it, so unless there suddenly appears to be, I've decided to work solely on the rewrite.

Thank you very much for reading.

To those who are interested in the rewrite, please look below.

https://www.scribblehub.com/series/579752/warden-of-success--a-soft-litrpg-rewrite/

And to those who read until the very very end, post glossary, I thank you once again.

2