A1C3 Filthy F*cking Rich
55 4 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
discord is  https://discord.gg/4wdRtamwmU     

 

After I slaughtered the jungle giants, I made my way back to the FA. I got 25 thousand for it and 5 thousand for the materials. I then went to the tailors to pick up my suit. Pro Flirt obviously came along to see it. I went inside.

"Ah, Milord, we just finished the suit, here, step into the changing room to let us see."

"Very well then" 

I changed and when I came out Pro Flirt and the tailor were astounded at it. The collar was popped up to conceal my neck, while my long black hair flowed outside of it like a river. The inside was black panther fur, soft and pillowy, while the outside was tough and hard. The threads were mainly black and red, with accents of gold, giving it a feeling of regal yet fear inducing dominance. It was long, going all the way to my ankles, yet allowing for freedom of the legs for use in combat. 

"I see that it is indeed tough, but did you implement the auto mending I wanted?" 

"I did indeed Milord, please, try it yourself."

And so I did, and where I cut it quickly grew back. This is phenomenal! Now I can work on saving up for the space ship!

"How much?"

"Due to the options you wanted, it's a lot more expensive, specifically, it all cost 50 thousand credits."

FUUUUUUUCKKKK

 

"Of course, here you go. I plan on coming back whenever I need something else."

"Thank you for your patronage, we'll be glad to see next time"

IM NEVER COMING BACK HERE AGAIN WHY AND HOW IS THIS SUIT WORTH 50 FUCKING THOUSAND AAAAAAHHHH

With that mental rant out of the way, I leave. I'm now down to 75 thousand credits, while not a small amount, it's not even close enough to afford a star ship. The one I'm looking at, the Traitor, looks domineering. 

Spoiler

shout-out to the deviant artist. Ignore the information at the top tho,I'm making new info for it

[collapse]

It's a frigate class, with 8 medium range lazers on each side, 4 long range lazers and 4 flak cannons on each side, 16 medium range, 8 long range, and 8 flaks. The cargo hold got enough to hold several dozen tons and the two docks can hold a total of 4 small craft. Unfortunately, it's expensive as hell, sitting at a large 5 million BEFORE the customizations. Oh yeah,. Buying customizations, because even though this won't be my final ship, I still need to travel in luxury. I am royalty after all. After getting everything I need the price will be about 7 million, and I'm down to 75 thousand. It's going to take way too long. Unless I trigger some kind of flag, or an opportunity just falls out of the sky, I have no idea how the hell imma get that much, since every B rank job comes out to about 25 to 30 thousand depending on what I hunt. With that I'll need to complete like 300 jobs, give or take a few dozen.  I don't even know how many irl days I'll need, let alone in game days. If I get promoted to A rank, I'll get a complimentary gift of either 75 thousand or or 100 thousand, not sure if it goes up by doubling or fixed rate, and then the missions seem to pay out 50 thousand per job due to the difficulty and threat the creatures pose. I'll only need to do 160 missions then which cut down on the time i need, however it still will take too long, I was never a fan of grinding in games, which seem funny considering MMOs are the most renowned for grinding, but I'm here to have fun, not have a second job. It seems to get promoted to A rank I need to move to the planetary capital, since this local branch doesnt have an A rank to test my capabilities. So, with that in mind, i decide to walk to the capital, while aggroing as many high rank creatures as possible to get as much money and points as I can.

After about two hours of walking and killing, I've made it a quarter of the way to the capital, and I have an inventory full of jungle giants, sabretooth panthers, giant venomous Mambas, and other various B and A rank mosnters. Soon I'll have to drop the B rank monsters so i can hold more A ranks. However, I hear a rustle in the canopies, and when I look above, I see a group of Ork players hopping down to greet me. The leader moves to greet me.

"Erebus, I see your ranking on the leaderboard,  you are rather famous, a B rank on launch day? Absoloutely insane. Anyway, I came to greet you before we kill you, see, me and my guild are Pvpers pretending to be an ork warband, so let's fight."

I kill off my sense of shame and speak

"Very well then, of all the species there are, Orks are indeed the lowliest, akin to wild animals, if it is your wish to die here, then lets proceed, know that the ruler of darkness and blood, Erebus, was the one to tske your life"

I drink some jungle giant and sabretooth panther blood to gain buffs, oh yeah, forgot to mention it does indeed work, and begin to fight. The way the buffs work is that regardless of species, attack strength and speed go up, however, depending on species one will go up more than the other, and sometimes i may get special status effects, for example the jungle giant blood makes me attack harder, and it also makes me tankier, while the sabretooth panther makes me much faster and also makes dodging easier. As such, I got the best of all the worlds, tanking, dodging, attack damage and dps. With this I dashed to the leader so fast I may as well have teleported, leaving him unguarded, and with a swipe of my claws I decapitate him. Man, this game is gory as hell. I sip some blood, granting myself the berserk ability, and some extra tankiness and damage, and form some blood into spikes, piercing the others around me, and so i dashed from target to target, leaving nothing but death and corpses. Oh, I leveled up, I'm now level 5, and I can put some extra points into things now. I decide to do the usual unarmed and agility skills, but I also add some into charisma for future negotiations. never too early to become extraordinarily appealing. 

I loot their inventories, and I get another 35 thousand credits, leaving me with 110 thousand credits, and it seems they too hunted some A rank monsters, leaving me dropping some B rank monsters yet again. And so my journey to the capital begins yet again.

4 hours later, my inventory is completely full of A rank Monsters, and looking at the profits i should be able to triple my boney, at about 225 thousand. I'm now about three quarters of the way to the capital, when once again I am ambushed. 

"Nightspawn, we know you are heading to the capital, and we will not let you! You will terrorize the citizens of the Federations of Free Peoples no longer!"

Thats right, more hunters, and this time they brought 10 members, and they look more deadly as well.

"Very well then, I suppose my necklace can fit 10 more fingers on it, but after this I may need to make bracelets. Now come, I will guide you to your god!"

10 lazer shots fire at once, forcing me to jump, not leaving me the opportunity to gain my buffs as they fire at me in the air.  Several shots land, causing my health to drop. I run dash away, trying to make some distance so i can heal with blood and gain my buffs. I manage to do so, and I pick one out who seems to be nervous, more afraid, I rush to him, narrowly dodging lazer shots along the way. I make footsteps out of blood in the air, using them as a staircase, and I pounce on the poor bastard, clawing his ribs apart, instant death. I use his blood as spikes, attempting to pierce the shoulders and legs of the other hunters to limit their aim and mobility. Not all land, but some. I use the blood splattered to make a pair of wings, and turn myself into a cannonball, launching myself directly at the healthiest one, fangs first. Apparently never seeing this strategy before, the hunter had no idea what to do, and by the time he tried anything, my fangs had already torn his thorat apart. With two dead and the rest injured, they start becoming more wary, but still not scared yet, these guys are professionals, I wonder how many of my kind they have hunted. 

"Witness the might of the primordial lord of dark and master of blood, Crown Prince Erebus, cower before me, lesser beings."

With that, I send several blood balls that act as fragmentation grenades towards them, causing another three to die. Half are left and they are severely wounded. I dash towards the ones left and begin savagely clawing, paying no mind to strategy or my wounds, as I activate the berserker skill I learned from consuming the Orks blood, causing me to increase my damage dealt, but in exchange my defense goes down. Soon, only one is left. I speak to him.

"You there. Speak your name, mortal"

" I am Troy, your highness."

"I see you finally learned some respect. Why do you keep coming after me? I have harmed no one who is innocent. All that I kill is because of self defense. So why, why do you worms keep persisting?"

"Because you are Sanguine Milord, we don't know if you'll eventually go after innocents, so it's best to prevent that chance from occuring before it even happens."

"I see, and who is sending you after me?"

"The planetary bishop, Reverend Azeri."

"Where do he dwell?"

"She dwells in the grand cathedral in the capital"

"Of course. Should have figured. If I let you live, what would you do?"

"I'll never come back to this life again, I'll use my funds to start a whole new life, just please let me go"

"Coward."

I liberate his head from his shoulders. Drain their blood and take their index fingers as usual, 14 fingers on my necklace. Room for one more. However, that bishop is a female, maybe i should take her as my slave, and show her the truth of me at least. I take anything worth more than an A rank monster corpse and their credit chips, giving me an extravagant amoung of money, seems the church took notice of my nature and paid them accordingly, 50 grand each, for 500 thousand, with the future profit of 225 thousand and the 110 thousand I have now, I will have 835 thousand. Filthy fucking rich. I make my way to the capital and what I see astounds me, I've never seen something like this before.

 

Spoiler

I know its minecraft but leave me alone, you know how hard it is to find good concept art of a sci fi jungle city?

[collapse]

The modern buildings are interwoven with the jungle, the hybridization of man and nature is something rather beautiful. I see the skyscraper with religious symbols and angel statues, and put two and two together. While we may be in an era of science, religion still paves the way for society, or at least this one. I walk up to the gates and provide my FA ID to the guard and walk inside. I head to the FA to turn in my materals and earn my 835 thousand. I take a look at the leaderboards and realize i am number one in wealth, FA ranking, and third in total kills. Man, just how many fucking monsters did those other two kill? sheesh. But now Im a large target to the player universe, gotta keep an eye out for players. I notice all the stares I'm getting from the players in the FA.

"Greetings, fellow freelancers, I am Erebus, Lord of the Dark and Master of Blood, Crown Prince of a long since forgotten empire. While I may be rich, I do hope that doesn't give any of you any...unsavory ideas. However, if it does, please be aware that I am always rather parched for blood. So come one come all, for your soul, will be so sweet!"

Well. it seems my sense of shame has been permanently killed after that self intorduction. You know, I wonder if I should make a channel on ViewTube, and make a video. Good thing the VR automatically records everything that happened in the last 24 in game hours.

"Also, just to let you know what happens to those who dare to hunt me, behold"

I hold up my necklace of desiccated fingers. Some players vomit and the rest just look disturbed. 

"Now then, farewell, I have a cathedral to plunder"

0