A2C10 Stepping Into Space
24 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After establishing the Orktarius Empire, we pooled all the human ships across the planet into the capitals docks, and we have enough for a small fleet, but all we'll really use it is boarding and transportation, considering most are civilian models. After modifying them enough to where they can at least fight together if they work hard enough, we set off, intent on raiding A military outpost for their ships and weapons. While we may not have much, we'll be fine. Probably.

We warp into realspace, outside the outpost, a hail comes in

"Stop, Identify yourself, this is Black Lotus military airspace, identify yourself or we will open fire"

"Oi ya git, wez come to krump yas!" (read 'Oi, you git we've come to kill you")

We rush the oupost, dodging best we can but a few ships go down. When we land we all rush out, a small force of 10 thousand orks and goblins swarming into the base, slaughtering the unprepared humies. We quickly take over the base and have a feast, upgrading our military weaponry 10 fold. With this we attack several outpost before stopping since we could attract the ire of the Black Lotus. Now that we have our weaponry, it is time to unite the local greenskin tribes throughout the star sectors. 

We split the two million into 5 groups of 400,000, and begin unifying planets 5 at a time, and everytime a planets tribes unite, we attack the local humies, and gradually our Orktarius Empire grows to encompass tens, then hundreds of millions, until we finally hit the billion mark. Cool thing about greenskins is that they grow fast, and they grow everywhere. Almost every planet we've come across has had a dozen tribes or so. By the time we've hit 15 planets, we headed back to Orktarius to gather our forces together for the first time, and gods is it amazing. The ships blot out the sky, and from high above in the palace, the greentide covers the earth, not leaving a single speck of dirt to be seen. Its an awe inspiring sight, one that should be photographed, and so it was, and he sent a screenshot to Erebus. I address the mighty tide

"Da humies hav krumped and hunted us enuff, but now, the age of man is over, the time of the ork has come, FOR! THE! WAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

"""WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHH"""

At the sound of the mighty waaagh that shook the heavens and the earth, another fleet, a human fleet, warps overhead and begins shooting. I suppose we earned this. Death rains upon the planet, and the orks begin loading into their ships, eager for their first, united fight. Countless heavily modified ships, so changed they might as well be different ships in typical ork fashion, swarm the massive battleships and cruisers and carriers. Strike craft and mechas emerge from the carriers and begin assaulting the ork ships and ground forces, but with our own meks and ships we combat them, out outrageous numbers making the fight even. Until, another Ork fleet emerges from the warp, a proper one too, not a ramshackle one we have, with real ork battleships, cruisers, and carriers, and the battle begins to shift in our favor. A hail is heard from the ork fleet, I pick up.

"WAHAHAHA!! I'z Warboss Steeltoof, I'll be helpin ya's out, and I'll be in command from now on!!"

I will NOT be someones subordinate, unless theyre stronger than me of course, and in turn, stronger than Erebus, which I highly doubt he is, but for now I accept, I'll challenge him after this is over.

"Of course Boss, please, help us out here"

And so, the humie fleet crashes into the ground from the combined fire of our fleets; the mekboyz will be happy about this. I go up to meet this Steeltoof, and he is a giant, hes another whole foot taller than us, putting him at 13 feet. I approach him.

"Warboss, me and Git here, are both the Warbosses of Orktarius, we demand a proper fight with you before handing over control to you"

"Well of course, wasnt expecting to get this massive tide without a proper fight!"

"Good, Git, I'll handle this."

"If you say so"

And so, the duel begins. I have my greataxe, and Steeltoof has his massive chainsword. We charge towards each other, and he swings his sword vertically then diagonally then horizontally, a massive flurry of blows hard to dodge, for an ork he has great swordsmanship, I pretend to go along with this melee, swinging left, swinging right, poking here and hacking there, but he attempts to close the distance, to headbutt me. Since he has his head lowered, I'll take advantage, I deftly and swiftly grab the plasma pistol I stole from a local humie and shot him in the skull, once, twice, and thrice. On the third shot, he finally goes down. I raise my arms and let out a mighty roar, signifying my dominance over the new horde, and everyone lets out a roar back. I take Steeltoofs chainsword, and use it to carve out his heart, and I eat it. With blood dripping down my chin, I let out yet another roar, and this time they roar too, but it seems more lively somehow. I feel my physical stats go up again.

Everyone settles in for the day, the greenskins fighting to establish a new hierarchy, the mekboyz salvaging and fixing up things, painboyz healing (hopefully, painboyz have a tendency to accidentally kill their patients) injured boyz, and me and Git discussing what to do now.

"Its obvious Git, with this massive horde, at 2 or 3 billion, we have enough to start conquering for real this time, not just recruit local greenskins"

"But Gutz, we ONLY have 2 or 3 billion, against a supergiant like the Black Lotus, we arent wyvern shit to them, they only sent a fleet this time because we were minor nuisances, and now that we destroyed their fleet, next time theyll send in more, we need to build up our forces more, send out a galactic message that any and all greenskins are to assemble here"

"And how long will we sit here on our asses, gathering forces, we need to go on the offensive, I agree we need more troops, so how about we still send out that message, but we still attack minor things, like stations and mining fleets, small fleets, resource and colony planets, nothing big, just something to be a nuisance, and eventually, we'll have enough troops to go on a full scale assault against the Black Lotus"

"I suppose thatll do fine, nothing big ok? I may be a fanatical fighter, I still dont like dying."

And so, since we're agreed, we slept the night, thinking and planning and plotting on our goal, to envelop the universe in an endless WAAAGH

0