Chapter 2
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

St. Vincent College is the name of the school where Akira went, it is not like other universities like Ateneo, UP (University of the Philippines) PUP (Polytechnic University of the Philippines) etc, it is not that big and it is not that many students those 3 university are one of the famous university in the Philippines.

Almost every country in the world has two types of schools, one is the private where you have to pay a lot just to enter here, or even you need to be a scholar in order to afford to enter this kind of school, second is the public school, in here you only need your brain and pass their entrance exam for college then you can paid a not so expensive tuition, they don't care if you came from a rich family, having a money to afford expensive tuition is one of the advantages but if your not smart enough, be ready to read an email saying that you didn't pass the exam.

St. Vincent College has many buildings for every different department, BSBA, BSA are on the same building with yellow black building (like a bee's color) Red for engineering department which are the civil and industrial engineering, white for college of medicine degree programs, and blue for Criminology. There's also a separate building for professors, and Dean of the school.

There are two gyms, the first gym is called open gym where they can play any sports that school offer, second is the closed gym, where in all the programs or event will be held in there.

A swimming pool with three different size, for swimming competition with depth of 5 feet while other can be use just to play other water sports, inside the swimming pool area are 10 cubicles first five cubicles at the right corner of the fool is for woman and the other five in the left corner are for men.

The university is broad there's a building that the students can use for their clubs if they like to make clubs they only need is to get the permission of their professor, the Dean and even the owner of school, and in order to get their permission you need to find a professor whose going to be a clubs adviser.

Speaking of club, Akira also want to make a club that he can enjoy, an enjoyable and give more adventures for the members, but then he need 4 members to start a club.

Akira is thinking deeply about his plans for the club he wants to do, he already thought of a name, but then he is having a hard time finding a student to recruit.

"At least only four members and one of them is the clubs adviser" Akira thought then sigh.

He has just finished his second subject and he still has two hours before his next class starts, and he wants to make a plan for his supposed club within his two hours free time.

"Ghost hunting and Paranormal Activity Researchers " he murmur to himself then smile in excitement (1)"Astig" he added then make an ajja move in his hand.

When Akira saw the school canteen he quickly entered and lined up, some students handing money to the person in front of them while saying (2) "Paabot" while others enter the queue without permission , others whisper and saying (3) "singit"  then roll their eyes.

If the classroom is noisy it is more noisy when it comes to the canteen, because of the number of students who choose to eat here while happily talking to their friends from other departments, others eat quickly because they can't no longer handle the noise, and other did not continue to enter the canteen due to the long line inside the canteen.

"You ... What's your order?" The saleswoman asked Akira while pointing the spoon at him, maybe she was also annoyed because of the noise that the student making and unfortunately Akira was the one who receive this kind of treatment.

"Ahmm" he said and smile awkwardly then look at the menu above, then he saw a familiar Filipino dish.

"Can I have an (4) Adobo?" He asked in a slang tagalog word, the rude saleswoman raised an eyebrow, as if she was processing what the young man had said then she nod her head when she realizes it.

"One order? Dine in or dine out?" She asked continuously, then Akira answered in panic. 

"Ahh... One order please and Dine out thank you" he said then smile.

The saleswoman quickly handled him and placed his order in styrofoam and the rice was ready.

After Akira got the order, he paid quickly, he gave exactly 50 (5) pesos so that he wouldn't have to wait for change.

When he got out of the canteen, he immediately looked for a place to sit, because the canteen was full so he chose to just go outside the canteen, he remembered that there was an abandoned building that he could hang out.

He Look at his right, and also look to his left.

Akira was making sure he was alone, when he reached the front door of the classroom he immediately opened the door.

The interior was not dirty,  there's a few chairs arranged properly at the side, an old teachers desk, broken windows and an old white board, Akira took a chair and took a piece of paper from his bag to clean the chair when he finished cleaning he put his food in the desk and ready to ate and sat, he place his bag in front of him, When he was about to start eating, he heard a noise from the small room inside the classroom, he thinks it is a small Comfort room.

*Crackle* *Crackle*

Akira heard a crackling sound came from a plastic, he turn his head and he narrowed his eyes to observe that sound, then he saw a silhouette of a man, inside the open comfort room.

Akira stand up and slowly walk near the comfort room and to his surprise he saw a young man filled of bruise on it's face while twitching because of the pain, the young man's hand is on his stomach while growling in pain.

"Arghh" the young man growl in pain, Akira immediately help the young man to stand,he put his arm around his neck and helped him walk because his body was tall and big for him he can feel the young man's weight.

"Damn..  you're heavy" he said while wincing.

"Well I'm too big for you" the young man said, his voice is too serious that's why he didn't intend to laugh nor make a joke.

When the man finally sat down on the chair he was supposed to use, he immediately find some medicine for the wound and bruise.

Inside his bag he saw a small bottle of betadine, gauze and bond aid, he also took his handkerchief and use his water to wet his handkerchief, he looked at the man whose still in pain while clenching his fist on top of it's belly.

He gently wiped the young man's face which was immediately stopped by the man while he looked and glare at Akira.

Akira give him a what- the- hell- look and get- your- hands- off- of- me- look, but the young man is too fierce in the end he surrender and let out a big sigh.

"Mister If we're not going to clean your wound and treat it you can get a skin infection" he said then click his tongue "tsk" maybe he can't stop being annoyed because of the man's behavior in front of him, if he hadn't just been wounded and looked miserable he might even have beaten this man himself.

"Maybe his in this kind of situation, because of his bad behavior" he whispered to himself then roll his eyes which the man in front saw.

"If your annoyed just go, I don't need you to take care of me and I don't need your pity, just go" he said in rude voice.

To Akira's annoyance, he couldn't stop himself from taking his bag and hurriedly walked away. Even before he got out of the door, he came back  and angrily took his food and stared at the man, then he walk away.

The man then looked at Akira who had already left the room, again he felt the pain in his stomach so he just bent while his cold sweat was slowly dripping due to the pain.

"(6) T* ng in* talaga" he said angrily while enduring the pain on his stomach, he also felt the pain on his lip every time he moved it, his arm was also full of bruises and wounds because maybe he used his arm as a  shield from the punches launching at him.

Just a few minutes later Akira came back because of the conscience he was feeling, he saw the pathetic and pitiful look of the young man so he couldn't help but worry about him.

"Why did you came back?" The young man asked in annoyance as he endured the pain he felt, Akira look at him then roll his eyes.

"Because my conscience would not allow me to leave a man who was enduring pain, while his body was full of of bruises and wounds" he said as matter of fact, he immediately took his already wet handkerchief then he wipes the young man's face but because of his stubbornness the young man tried to avoid Akira's hand but  Akira was determined to help and cure him, so the young man just let him do whatever he wants.

He just looked at Akira while he was seriously treating the wound on his face, when Akira caught him looking, he gave him a sweet smile as a reason for him to look away, he winced when he felt a pang of pain from the corner of his mouth, he glare at Akira who was now treating the wound on the side of his lip, Akira just looked at him while one of his eyebrows raised.

"What?" He asked then continue what he was doing, the man didn't know what to say and he waited from him to finish in treating his wound, again he looked at Akira shockingly, because he was shocked when Akira suddenly opened the button of his uniform.

"The hell your doing?" He asked shockingly while holding his uniform, he also used his his left hand to block on Akira's face which was leaning towards him, Akira roll his eyes.

"I want to see the wound on your stomach" he answered in annoyance "You've been twitching and growling in pain because of your stomach right? And why the hell your acting like that... we're both man.." Akira said then he thought something to tease the man sitting in front of him.

"Well... I don't blame you if you're so defensive, nowadays even man can be rape..." He said while his eyebrows were moving upside-down and then his grin was up to his ears, the man gave him a bad look so he quickly pushed back what he said "Ehmm ... don't get me wrong, even if I like men, I don't have any interest in a stubborn and hot headed person like you" he said, he continued to open the man's uniform because he seemed stunned by what Akira said, while the laughing Akira continue to cleaned and gauze the young man's stomach , he also put a bond aid on the side of his lip, Akira quickly stood up and turned to look at the man while the smirk on his lips did not fade away.

"What? Is this your first time hearing something like that?" He asked then giggle.

"C'mon we're in the 21st century okay" Akira said then shake his head in disbelief.

"Aren't you afraid that I might spread what you just told me?" The young man asked in disbelief but Akira just shook his head then answered "You? Spread my confession being gay?... I know you won't, because I think no one's gonna believe you ant that's because of your shity behavior and stubbornness" He looked angrily to Akira

"Whatever" the man said in defense

"Anyway... Now that we're talking, let's introduce each other... What's your name?" Akira asked

"Why would I tell you my name?" the young man asked rudely.

"Because I just help you?" He said in a questioning tone then smirk.

"Sean ... Sean Valencia" the man said briefly and looked at the naughty young man in front of him.

"Well... Hajimemashite Sean… Takahashi Akiradesu" Akira introduce his self then offered his hand, Sean look at him in confusion maybe because he don't understand what the man said to him.

"I said it's nice to meet you ... I am Akira Takahashi ... Akira means light in English and Takahashi is my surname you can call me Akira like how others call me" explained Akira while waiting to shake hands with him.

Sean sigh and look at the hand in front of him, he then immediately took Akira's hand to shake their hand as a way to introduce each other...

"Well Sean... From now on I'm going to call you Sea" Akira announces 

"Whatever" Sean said but because of excitement Akira felt he can't stop his self to smile.

"Maybe I can recruit him to my club then he can help me find an adviser and recruit another member ..." Akira thought to himself, Sean's hair seemed to stand, while looking at the smile of the young man in front of him ...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Spoiler for the next chapter

"Are you crazy? Do you really want to die?" Sean asked angrily while holding Akiras wet body.

"Well... I know you'll save me" Akira said panting and coughing, he already drink so many water he almost drown his self just to talk to that angry Spirit who wants to take that child soul.

"F*CK if you're going to die make sure that no one's looking at you... They're going to die first" Sean added while his chest pumping up and down, as if he can't breath an air because of panic and worries.

"Hehehehe... I'm fine anyway" Akira answered unsure while laughing awkwardly

Hi guys I'm sorry for my super duper late update, my classes already started and I think we're going to have an OJT (because I'm a graduating student) don't worry I will make sure that I still update this story, but you have to wait long I'm really sorry *bowing*

I hope you still have a patience to read this slow update of mine *smile sweetly*

Anyway I decided to update this story in other flat form in English yes... I will just wait for my news you can comment if you have something to say...

Any way for the words that unfamiliar to you I'll just add it maybe here or on the other flatform (ex Wattpad) I'll just give you a heads up oh you can also recommend this story to other to help me thank you again *wink*

See you on my next update ciao

0