Chapter 1
152 3 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ah, yes yes, thank you for letting me know."

*Beep*

As soon as the call ended, the man taking the call, Chiyo fell down powerlessly on the ground. 

"Rejected again." He said while letting out a big sigh of disappointment.

It's been two years since Chiyo graduated on college.

He left his hometown for a big city in hopes on finding a job but to no avail. After all a huge city full of big opportunities obviously means having a tight competition.

He who graduated on a backwater college and has no connection whatsoever. Basically a country bumpkin who has been rejected multiple times and has been living off of his grand parent's money. 

"Will my life be wasted like this?" He said to himself as if reminiscing the past. 

His mother and father died in a traffic accident when he's young, so he and his sister lived on their grand parents home till they grew up. Chiyo is really grateful to his grand parents who has been providing to him ever since he was little.

To be honest this is already fine in its own way, he got someone who would provide to him, and in the future he would just inherit their small candy shop, living alone until he grows old. 

However, he thought things shouldn't be left like that, because he is not alone, he has a sister graduating high school soon, not to mention Chiyo has been planning on making his own family soon, though this topic is better be left buried at the back of his mind now since he still doesn't have a wife candidate (for now).

Anyways, when that happens, his family will need a lot of money to pay for college and his family business, a local candy shop cant pay for his sister college tuition and his living expenses at the same time, his sister will be graduating high school this year so he really need to get a job and be a proper member of the society. 

"Ugh fuck!, ill just sleep to forget things!" he said, flailing his hand all over acting like a little kid, after that he grabbed his phone and went to his  futon in an attempt to escape reality. 

*Bzzt.*

Chiyo was about to doze off when he suddenly felt the vibration of his phone by his side, notifying that he had a message of some sort. 

He opened his phone with an annoyed face, he clicked the notification and saw a message saying:

----------

Congrats!! you have been chosen to play our brand new app!!

(Not a scam btw)

Earn money by simply playing on your phone!!

(Did I tell you that this is not a scam?)

Download the app now for only 100,000 Yen!!

(No cap, not a scam)

And earn lots of money!!

(This is not a scam I swear!!)

Just click the link below and start earning money!!

(Not a scam, believe in me brudda)

Link: godsimulatorappearncash.notascam

----------

"Yep, definitely a scam" 

Not even bothering to click the link, Chiyo shrugged off his phone and went to sleep--

*Bzzt.*

*Bzzt.*

*Bzzt.*

*Bzzt.*

*Bzzt.*

"Agh!! what the heck!?!?"

Chiyo immediately got up and hold his head in agony. 

"Its on my head telling me to click the link!!"

"Aaa!! Fine I will click the link so please stop!!"

Chiyo didn't even get to close his eyes, the moment he put away his phone, he was immediately bombarded with notifications, not on the phone but directly on his head, the sound of notifications are reverberating through his head forcing him to open his phone and click the link. 

 

 

10