Chapter 1: Coming home and meeting. (18+)
254 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yeah my company was the Mile eater Company. You ask me why i took such a stupid name? It's simple i was lazy as fuck. Who has a naming sense anyway? I pressed my gate opener. The gate opened up to both sides. I passed the gate and followed the curvy road half a mile. You ask me why isn't my company directly at the gate? That have to do with the girls and the 18+ sign. I had some trouble with the locals some years ago. So i had to move the gate half a mile away. So that you can't see into the company's ground from the gate.

When i arrived the first thing was to drive tough my company's truck wash. There is no way around washing the truck. You must know my mechanic don't like to work on a dirty truck. And she can be scary. If you ever needed to run away from a storm of flying tools and truck-parts you know what i mean. I don't know how she did it, but the flying truck wheel was scary as fuck... Lucky it missed me. There was only one chance to survive for me and that was to clean the truck, while she was standing behind me. I never will forget that day, she was only in the company for 5 weeks that time. The next day i ran away.  No forget that, i took the next job. An 2 week tour with high price electronics, not that it matter. But when i came back there was a new truck wash.

You ask me why didn't I fire her back then? Well she was good. The first thing she did when she started was to restore my old Truck. My original plan was to drive that truck until it fell into parts. It hadn't seen a real mechanic for 15 years. Only an hammer, tons of duct tape and the most important spare parts, well it was just enough to let the truck stay on the road. Well you know i wanted to buy me a new truck when the old one died. In the daily news i saw an announcement:

Searching for a job.

I am a young mechanic with no work experience.

I will work the first month for food and shelter. Then you can decide my pay.

I had nothing to loose so i called her. The next day my world was turned around ... There she was. A black Ford Ranger from the first generation came the road up. It looked like new, but my eyes fell on the woman driving that car. She was wearing nothing. Who in the right mind comes to a job Interview wearing nothing? She got out of the car and i saw that i was wrong, she was wearing shoes.  She had short red hair, something like half an inch. Her breasts were just in the right size not to little not to big, but they didn't know about gravity. The rest of her body was hairless. And i can remember our conservation like it was today.

"Hey i am Kate, do you like my body?"

"Do you want to fuck with me?" 

"Yes but now is not the right time for that and you didn't answer my question." What the fuck is with this girl?

"Ok i'm Jack and yes i like your body." What else can you say in this situation....

"Look at it as much as you want, but first of i am here for a job."

"Come with me, i will show you around." 

After showing her the company she moved her Pickup behind the company's workshop and my truck in it. I didn't see her after that. Only lists with spare parts she needed on my desk...  3 weeks later there was the Question about what paint-job i wanted.. And there is only one answer for that. 

When i tried to get a look at the truck the only thing i got were flying truck-parts .... 

After 4 Weeks i saw my truck and her again for the first time. I couldn't trust my eyes. It looked like new, had a pant-job even Satan would love. 

"Did i get that job" asked the nude lady. 

"Yes" was the only answer i could give her.

That was 5 years ago. In the meantime the truck wash had done its job and i moved my beloved truck to the parking lot. My company had 3 buildings. The truck-wash, an big old garage with ton's of old rusted cars my grandpa had collected, and the main building with my office in the front, the workshop in the back and living quarters on the second floor.

From the parking lot i went into the workshop. That is the first place i must go when i come home. If you ask me why, i can only say flying tools.... There i saw Kate sitting on the hood of a "new" car. I went behind her, and the first thing i did was grabbing her breasts. She turned her head to me and gave me a deep kiss. 

"Ahh that was good, hope you had i nice tour?"

"yeah, thank you for the color bucket, you did a fine job on that mustang you are sitting on, didn't you say that you would need more time then normal?"

"It was easier than I thought. You can sell it now!" In the last years i made more money with restored old cars then with my transportation jobs. It started all when i went on my third tour.  There was a naked lady standing before my track, hear fists in her sides and saying that it would be boring if i am away and that she needed something to do. Thinking hey why not i gave her the key to the garage. And here we are 20 restored cars every year. ... I don't get this lady.

"Ok, you will get 20% like every time." 

"Thanks, oh before i forget it there is a customer waiting for you"

"Why didn't you say that first?"

"She said she had all the time of the world. She came 2 days ago and is waiting since for you. I said her you will come back today. But she wanted to wait." Ok nothing new here. I did never see a normal lady here... 

"Ok, can you bring her to my office in 10 minutes? I will take a shower first." If she waited 2 days 10 more minutes wouldn't we bad right?

"I will do that" 

I went up the stairs and turned to the Bathroom. It wasn't a normal Bathroom, the wall was out of glass, and you couldn't lock the door. I was the only one who tried to give that renovation a veto... But the girls didn't give me a choice. After the shower i took some light cloths and went in my office, sitting down behind my desk. It was out of dark wood and was closed on the backside. It had only drawers on one side, on the other side there was a curtain. There was a sofa on the side of the room with a table and a chair in front of my desk. I waited until Kate came with our guest. She was a young lady, with a white dress. Kate showed her the chair in front of my desk and asked her if she want'd something to drink. And gave the lady a fresh water.

Then Kate went half around my desk and moved under it. Yeah that is Kate for you. 

"Hello, my name is Jack, what can i do for you?" Kate opened my Pants and put my dick in her mouth. (you want to do that now?)

"Hello I know and it can't be helped with Kate .... I'm Mercury the lowest ranked goddess in the department of reincarnation and world transfer, we need your help. You know the safety regulations of trucks these days...." 

 

2