Misaya Aizawa Story of the Past.
1.3k 6 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The world isn't fair, right?

A world is full of stage plays, where most people always wear masks to cover up the truth about them. They laughed, smiled, rejoiced, but it was all bullshit.

In this world, people who are strong, people of high position, and people who are able to drain the coffers of dollars from every pocket of fools, will always be very special people. No exception also for people who are handsome, beautiful, and rich. They would all be seen as assets to a civilization.

Yet for most people who are not as lucky as they are?

They will all be considered nuisances, scum of society, and sewer rats that will consume every country's resources. They are all made into a burden that one wants to get rid of, but also wants to maintain because without them the country could collapse.

As for me? I'm happy living it, living my life.

My life may not be as lucky as theirs, but I have a small family who sees me as I am. Since I was young, I did not have a father figure, because my mother said that my father had died when I was only one year old. I live in a small house on the outskirts of Tokyo with my mother and a younger sister.

Life is indeed a mystery.

Time flies so fast, that we don't realize how much time we've spent, and how many good memories we've had. Which, sometimes, will be very painful to remember.

At the age of only 16, I had to lose everything. Family. Property. Sanity. Everything was devoured by the fire. It is not fire that has form, but the fire of hatred. Fire of Rage. Fire of Revenge.

All that's left of it is me. Alone.

I have nothing now.

All I have is a small piece of paper that I found in a small box that my mother used to put important documents, such as land certificates, tax papers, and so on. From there I learned that my mother had a magnificent house and a land area of several hectares which was inherited from her father, who was my grandfather.

From that piece of paper, I finally found the truth. A truth that disgusts me and breaks me down.

It turned out that my father was still alive, and by this time he already had a family with another woman. Again, everything my own mother did was just a lie, again and again.

I don't understand why mom kept this a secret from me, but I don't hate her at all, hate my own mother. There were feelings of pity and sadness that I felt, as well as hatred, anger, and resentment towards my father and his new family.

The second truth I discovered was that my little sister was no longer a virgin. According to the autopsy doctor, my sister was sexually assaulted in her vagina and breasts several times, thus making her take steps to commit suicide by slitting her own throat. And maybe my mother decided to end her own life after seeing my sister die like that.

My life changed after that day.

Even though my life has now become a rich man, but there is a hole in my heart that is still wide open. A hole that will never be filled again, because everything that filled that hole is gone.

I'm no longer the kind and gentle Misaya Aizawa.

I am Misaya Aizawa, a vindictive and hateful man who will one day avenge his heartaches on those who took everything from him.

Is this story any good?
  • Yes Votes: 12 26.1%
  • No Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Not Decided Yet Votes: 33 71.7%
Total voters: 46
18