Acknowledgement
402 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Chrome & Indigo

By Jillian James & J.B. James

The Chrome & Indigo is published by

Pirates

Proofread by:

Billy Massey

3rd Edition Edited by:

Cheyenne Gies

Alison Howe

J B James

Still needs more edits thanks to the person who transcribed it. 

Transcribed by:

An Idiot

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters. places, and scenarios are the product of the deviant mind and overactive imagination of EHF writing as her extreme alter ego, the Notorious Jillian James. Any resemblance to actual persons, (living, dead, or imaginary) places, or events is likely a complete coincidence, historic, or common knowledge; so, lick me.

Chrome & Indigo © 2018 EAF Jillian James

All rights reserved.

No portion of this publication can be reproduced by any means without prior written permission from EAF Jillian James, Pirate Nation Press, or Jillian James Presents

Jillian James

My friend Jon, not to be confused with my late husband Jon, described me as “A wild and passionate creature.” He may have hit it on the head when he said creature. After all, are we all not driven by our most primal nature.

I am a pirate, dreamer, adventurer, student of life, seeker of experiences, maker of memories, traveler, explorer, free thinker, hopeless romantic, a wild and passionate creature, unsupervised adult, and one day, long after I am gone... I will be a Legend.

My intentions are that of any writer. I seek to pull you in close, seduce your imagination, fuel your deepest and darkest desires, invade your thoughts and dreams, embrace your passion, drive you to a final euphoria, and then leave you craving more.

Much Love,

JJ

J.B. James

I prefer to remain a mystery.

Dedication and Reflection

Most of the interesting people I've ever met have been deviant in one form or another.

Anton Szandor LeVey

Dedicated my late husband and deviant love, Jon.

May you forever live through my stories and my reflection.

May our love affair be immortalized through words for the world to share.

When you consider writing a dedication for a novel you attempt to think of the people who inspired you to write the material that you have written.

This book is dedicated to the sexual deviant in all of us.

It is dedicated to you because you are amazing!

Special Dedication

Passionately dedicated to my unknown lover.

If I could seduce you with words alone, we would have the most impassioned intellectual love affair known to man. It would be an aroused connection of minds. The poetic rhythm of reason. A fierce dance of philosophical desire. Our souls would merge in an amazing lustful embrace and give birth to progress and innovation.

If I could seduce you with my imagination, we would achieve a level of intimacy that transcends corporal limitations and extends to a spiritual plain of pure ecstasy of the mind and soul. We could be worlds apart and I would still touch and own your impassioned heart.

But what we have now is this, an idea of that one little kiss and a primal sexual bliss. Unfortunately, to you, I do not yet exist.

Catch Me if You Can

JJ

Acknowledgments

A huge thanks to the bottle of Apple Crown that is now conveniently missing from the liquor cabinet. HUZZAH!

But my most heartfelt thanks must go to:

My dear late Husband, Jon for making my life memorable. It was one hell of a ride babe; I will catch you on the flip!

To my editors Cheyenne Gies, Alison “Iron Ass” Howe, Billy Massey, and J B James for their efforts in making this book make sense to the rest of the world.

My friend Jon for reading my novel one chapter at a time and dealing with the effects like a boss. Big Boobie Goddess hugs my dear friend.

My brother Wynter for just being a good brother most of the time. 

My sister-in-law Shea for just being the most wonderful partner in crime a girl could ever want or need.

My children Jessica, Jon Luke, and Jerrid for putting up with my neurotic and egocentric behavior.

My grandson Jude for being the light of my life, my most devoted fan (even though he will not be allowed to read this for 12 more years), and my very reason for living.

And Thank You to all of the new friends that I have made over the past 18 months; you have all made this and exciting and wonderful journey.

And a special Thanks to those of you who struggled through the first two edits to this book. That is what you get for allowing someone with severe dyslexia to write without a chapter by chapter edit.

And finally, I thank you. I take great delight in knowing that my imagination will be a source of pleasure for you in the very near future!

https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=66821818

3