Chapter 22: Not Just Your Average Everyday Guests
89 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Twenty-Two

Not Just Your Average Everyday Guests

I woke to the warm glow of the sunrise. Alejandro was asleep my head on his chest and his arm wrapped around me. I laid there and listened to the beat of his heart; slowly easing out of bed so I would not wake him. I wanted to fix his breakfast and serve it to him in bed like he had done for me.

I slipped on a short silk robe and made my way to the kitchen where I found Hilda eating a slice of cheese toast. I poured myself a glass of cranberry juice and joined her at the table. “Good morning, dear, how did you sleep?” I responded in kind. “Good morning. I slept blissfully and you?”

She nibbled at her toast and watched the indigo preparing for our guests to arrive. “They have been at this all morning. That one Chrome, he is a slave driver.” I giggled at her pun and took a sip of my cranberry juice.

Hilda continued to watch the hustle and bustle in the kitchen “We will get new Chromes today, Four new ones. I left their files on your desk.” “My desk?” I looked at her, confusion plain on my face.

“Yes, your desk. Alejandro and I both feel like you need to stay busy, so we set up and office for you next to his. I placed the new chrome files on your desk. I would suggest you invite Ian to go shopping with you to decorate your office. He has exquisite taste, and it would be entertaining for him.”

I fixed Alejandro a cup of coffee and a bagel with pineapple cream cheese, and a small bowl of fruit and a glass of water with lime for myself. I placed it all on a tray and walked carefully to the bedroom. I sat the tray on the table between the two chairs and I climbed back into bed.

I moved in close and kissed his cheek, he did not wake up. I straddled him and softly kissed his lips; he still did not wake up. I sat there for a minute, and I felt his cock getting hard. I reached over and stretched his arm out, grabbed for the wrist cuff and he bolted up, flipped me over and started tickling me. “So, you were going to tie me up, where you? I do not think so!” And he tickled me more.

My screaming and pleads for him to stop delighted him. When he finally stopped, I was out of breath and my sides ached from laughing so hard. I had never laughed like this in my life. I looked at Alejandro and asked him if he would have breakfast with me, I pointing to the tray. He hopped out of bed then helped me hop down.

When he saw what I had created for breakfast he kissed me on the forehead and thanked me. We sat together and ate. It was nice. Over breakfast we discussed the new Chrome, my office, and our guests that were arriving in just a few hours. Everything was set, ready, and in motion.

Ten minutes and the new Chrome would be arriving. Two hours before Alejandro had to deal with the new Chrome. Three hours before the House of I arrived. We had time to just be ourselves and enjoy each other.

I went to get up and Alejandro pulled me into his lap. “I need sexual frustration so I can vent on the new Chrome.” He started kissing me and he became erect. He picked me up and started to carry me into the shower for some serious personal time, and suddenly Ian is standing in the doorway to Alejandro's room “Hello you love birds!” He smiled happily entering without pause.

Alejandro put me down and reached for his robe, but it was too late, Ian had crossed the distance from the door to where we stood in microseconds. Ian looks down with delight “Really nice to see you again Alejandro!” Julian was directly behind him and he shook Alejandro's hand and apologized for the early arrival and invasion of privacy.

“We are not invading silly; the door was wide open.” Ian walked over to me taking me by the hands he stretched my arms out and squealed “Look at our sweet little Della. Come now let your Auntie Ian take a look at you. Such perky boobies!” He leaned in and gave me a very light kiss on each cheek and sighed when he saw the stitches. Then he walked over to the chair and flopped down.

I smiled at Alejandro and Julian. “Auntie Ian, would you like to go shopping later today? Alejandro and Hilda gave me my own office. I thought I should decorate.” He jumped up and clapped his hands together in delight, “Oh that would be delightful! I will go unpack, freshen up, and we will go look at the space.” Ian retired to their room and Julian followed.

Alejandro gave a sigh of relief. “Thank you, my love, thank you so much.” I looked at him, “Do not thank me, thank Hilda, it was her idea. I only timed it right.” We grabbed a shower and rushed to get dressed.

I went down to my office and looked around. It was bare, except for a desk, a chair, a filing cabinet, and built in bookshelves. On the desk I found four file folders and a letter. I opened the letter.

Dearest Della Mare,

You, my child, are a gift to my Alejandro and our family. In the very short time, you have been in this house I have seen a regeneration of energy, a renewal of power, and a vitality restored to the House of Purity and Pain. But the most important thing I have seen is a passion that this house has lacked for many years.

I know that you are young and have much to learn about life, about this world. I stand amazed at your ability to take hold of a challenge and command it with grace and dignity. I look forward to mentoring you and watching you mature and claim your rightful position as the Sovereign Mistress. You are already blossoming before our eyes and winning our hearts.

Alejandro and I wanted to make sure you knew that you not only have a place in this house, but also a purpose. He has chosen you as his left, the Mistress of his house, his confidant, his future wife. You will always be to his left, by his side, his equal.

The left is part of our traditions and the rituals that we value, and so closely guard. This office is a representation of that position. Soon we will be welcoming you as the Sovereign Mistress of the House of Purity and Pain and I know that you will fuel the passion that makes this house great.

With my greatest admiration.

Mistress Hilda, 3rd Sovereign Mistress of the House of Purity and Pain.

I folded the letter and looked up to see Ian standing in the doorway watching me read. He was sipping a cup of coffee, “This is a quaint space. It will be easy for us to make it an amazing space, but that horrid desk and chair will have to go!”

I smiled deciding that I really did like Ian. He was energetic and did not care what people thought of him. He was extremely good looking, in a Gentleman's Quarterly, out of a magazine, kind of way. He had an upbeat positive personality, and his flair for the dramatic was very entertaining.

He looked at me, “I have the car keys, the credit cards, directions to the market, and the fashion sense of a Home and Garden Goddess. Let's shop!” He took a few snaps of the office so he could refer back to them while shopping and we headed out.

The entire ride Ian painted a picture of the room he envisioned for me. Sleek yet traditional, plants, books, comfortable chairs, and of course a state-of-the-art computer system that we would have to order as soon as we got back to the house. The entire way Ian searched for the right gear, grinding the gears, swerved like he was drunk, and I held on for dear life, deciding to tell Alejandro we needed a driver for future exploits.

When we finally stopped at the market I asked, “Auntie Ian, do you know how to drive a standard transmission?” He smiled, “Oh dear, I have never even driven a car before, but I have always wanted to, and it was wonderful!” I just thought to myself, this is going to be an interesting day.

Neither of us spoke the language so Ian went from vendor to vendor pointing at what he wanted, handing them a credit card, and providing a card with address for delivery. “Alejandro had these cards made for me last time we visited. It makes it so much easier for me to shop and not be burdened with a language gap.”

Ian loaded our arms down with bags of decorations, clothing, gifts, and fresh produce. When we could not carry another thing and he was satisfied that the remainder of our shopping would be online, we went back to the car. Started to load the packages into the trunk and three men approached us.

What first got my attention was that they were flagging us down. I thought maybe we had forgot or dropped a package. But Ian noticed that something was wrong right away, “Della get behind me.” I obeyed his serious tone.

The men closed the gap faster than I could unlock the doors of the car. Ian used his body to block me from the onrush. He moved like a graceful dancer and took one of the men to the ground immediately disabling him. The second man overtook his position and pulled a knife on him making it a little more difficult to defend a position.

While Ian attempted to disarm the one attacker, the other grabbed me, I fought back the best I could, kicking and struggling to free myself. I felt the stitches in my face tear through the flesh. I reached up and clawed at the man's eyes, then I felt a sharp pain in my side, I kept clawing, another sharp pain seared through me.

Just as I relented, Ian was there and took the man from behind. As he struggled to subdue the attacker, I fell to the ground. When I came to, Ian was picking me up and telling me to hug a throw pillow he just bought. I did as he told me, and he put me into the passenger's side of the car.

When he put me down, I noticed his light pink polo was covered in blood. “Are you hurt?” He commanded, “Della hug that pillow I am fine!”

The car jerked and stalled several times, then Ian finally caught first gear. Finally, he moved through each gear without tearing the transmission out of the car. I was in and out, but I could tell that Ian was driving way too fast.

The next time I came to, Alejandro was lifting me out of the car and Julian was trying to calm Ian down. Alejandro laid me on the dining table and yelled for Rita. “Get Chrome Master... Morgan NOW!” Rita ran from the room.

Ian and Julian came in, “Alejandro keep pressure on that wound.” Julian stepped in and tore away my dress exposing my stomach. “They got her three times, but I do not think that they hit any major organs.” A young man entered the room with Rita. He saw what was going on and pushed everyone away except for Julian. The young man looked at Julian, “What is your training?” Julian kept pressure on the wound, “Field medic.” “Julian said Frankly That will have to do.”

The young Chrome had everyone running in all directions to gather the things he needed to fix whatever was going on. I tried to get up and help, but Julian made me lay back down. “But I can help, Ian is hurt. He is bleeding.” Then the darkness crept over me.

I woke up to searing pain again. I screamed out. A voice directed “Hold her down.” I panicked; I had no idea what was happening to me. Then I heard Alejandro's voice “Shh baby, it will all be okay. Shh be still so they can help you.” I felt the pain, but I focused on his voice.

The strange voice barked, “Whatever you are doing keep it up, she is calming down.” Alejandro whispered, “You are such a powerful woman. I am fascinated with you and how you can command a room. Listen to me my love, together we can do anything.” I replied, “Love and bondage, right?” He sounded pained as he consoled me.

I continued to concentrate and focus on Alejandro's voice and the pain became unimportant. He talked about the future, walks on the beach, the reflection room, me finishing school, us playing and chasing each other, lunches on the patio, and how much he loved wrapping his arms around me as we slept. I imagined his arms around me, and I fell into that moment in time.

I woke up in bed. My entire body hurt like I had been beaten. I tried to sit up but could not because the pain was so intense. I tried to roll onto my side, pain again. What happened to me? I was so weak. I tried to call out, but I could not manage to push more than a whisper out.

I had to think to remember, what happened? I was at the market with Ian, we were attacked, Ian was bleeding, where was Ian? They needed to help Ian. “ALEJANDRO HELP!” Then he was at my side, I was frantic, “Ian needs help, he is hurt, please help him.” Alejandro stroked my hair, “Shh, calm down, Ian is okay, it is all okay, Shh.” Then Ian stepped up to the bed and poked his head right past Alejandro, “Your Auntie Ian is right here dear, I am okay.”

Before anyone else could say a word, the Chrome I had lashed moved them away and sat on the edge of the bed. “Hello Mistress, how are you feeling?” “Boy?” “Yes Mistress.” He helped sit me up which was very painful, and I looked down to see bandages. He peeled the tape away slowly, uncovering two long cuts and a shorter cut that were stapled. He looked at the area and pressed lightly, I jerked from the pain.

Then he reached up and peeled bandages from my face. Boy examined the cut on my face and replaced the bandage. Boy stood up, “I am pretty sure you will live. But I am not quite sure you will ever be a Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model again.” “Boy, what happened to me?” “That is Dr Boy to you Mistress, and I think it would be best if someone else filled you in on everything, I came into this mess after the fact. I will check on you in a little bit and you can insult me, I like it when you insult me!” Alejandro gave him a nasty glare and he left the room with a smirk.

Alejandro and Ian sat on the edge of the bed I looked at Alejandro, “Who is Boy? And what happened to me?” He took the easy question first. “Boy is a Chrome who is doing some training here in the chamber. He is the son of the Master of the House of P, His father is bidding on your contracts to gift you to his son as a virgin wife. He is also the doctor that saved your life three days ago.”

“Saved my life?”

“Yes Della. Boy, Ian, and Julian saved your life.”

I thought about it for a minute, “The only thing I remember was struggling, fighting back, Ian pulling the man off of me, Ian being covered in blood, and you whispering to me.”

Ian took my hand, “I was covered in your blood, not mine. You were the one that got hurt. I did pull the man off of you, but not before he stabbed you three times.”

I thought back, that was the sharp pain I felt. “Were they trying to rob us?” “No dear, they were trying to kill us.”

I looked at Alejandro, “Why?” Alejandro took a deep breath, “It is complicated, more than you need to deal with right now. You need to rest and let us worry about it for now.” Even though I wanted to know what was going on, I really just wanted to rest and trusted Alejandro to tell me after I healed.

I closed my eyes and listened to the room around me. Julian was making calls to various Counsel members letting them know that I was awake and doing fine.

Ian and Alejandro were having a serious conversation about moving me to New York as soon as I could travel. And Hilda was giving instructions to various people who were in and out of the room.

Rita was just staying close to me. She noticed that all of the commotion was keeping me awake, so she brought it to Hilda's attention.

Hilda snapped to, “Okay everyone it is time to let Della Mare get some rest. OUT NOW!” Alejandro tried to stay, but Hilda was not having it. “You are one of the reasons there is such a commotion in here. Downstairs everyone. Rita stay with Della.”

Alejandro leaned over and gave me a kiss on my forehead before he followed Hilda's command. The woman did know how to command a room. It was impressive.

Rita sat on the side of the bed, “I am so glad you are okay. Everyone was really worried. Master Alejandro never left your side. Master Ian has been so worried about you that he has not even commented on Master Alejandro's nudity. And he was always nude when he held you. Mistress Hilda said that skin to skin increases the desire for survival.” I didn’t say anything as she spoke to me.

“Master Morgan and Master Alejandro have been in a tiff for two days. Master Morgan told Master Alejandro that he should not be parading you around as the Future Sovereign Mistress when he has not won the bid on your contract yet. The Master Morgan told him that the House of P would win that contract and that you would be his wife.”

“Oh Della, it has been a shit storm all the way around. The House of P is trying to remove your guardianship. They could not take you to a regular hospital because you do not have a passport. Brandon Q. and his brothers tried to have you killed” I stopped her. “What?”

“Rita, how much trouble are you going to be in for just telling me that?” “Oh, none at all, I was told to be your companion and to take care of you. Companion is also another word for friend and friends talk to each other.”

I thought for a second and she had a point. “tell me everything you know. I know you listen to everything. I want the details on what happened to me”

Rita adjusted herself on the bed to a more comfortable position, “When you were attacked Master Ian defended you. He killed all three of the attackers. Broke their necks. He was the best person to be with you if that were to happen because he is not only a bad ass attorney, but also a bad ass fighter.”

“He got you into the car and had you put pressure on your wounds. Then he took the identifications and passports from each of the men so they would have a hard time identifying or tracing them, but it also gave them a way to figure out why you were being attached. They found links between the three attackers and Brandon Q. They also found large money transfers from Caleb Qs account to all three men just 24 hours before you were attacked.”

I was furious. Not just for being attacked, but for people trying to keep me in the dark. And who are they to decide who I would and would not be with, who would or would not care for me. I had just about enough of it.

I was grateful that Alejandro had lowered the bed, I would have never been able to jump out of it in the condition I was in otherwise. Rita helped me up and got me a long robe. I walked slowly down the hall to the staircase. One step at a time I forced myself through the pain until I was downstairs. I took very small painful steps until I reached the conference room where everyone was gathered and in conference with the counsel. All of the monitors were lit but the House of I, who were physically present. Disgusted I saw the house of Q were also present.

When I walked into the conference room Boy was giving the counsel an update on my condition. I was infuriated. “Boy shut up. I am over the age of 18 and I have not given you consent to discuss my medical condition with anyone. SO SHUT UP NOW!” He backed away.

I waived Ian over and asked him how much money I had in trust. He whispered an amount, and I nodded my head. Then I asked him how much his retainer was.

I stood in front of the counsel and proceeded in telling all of them off.

“I may not have been given a choice, but I am making a choice. Ian, you are hired as my attorney. As my trustee, I want for you to transfer $25,000 dollars to pay your retainer. I make a willing choice to become a part of this society. IT IS MY CHOICE! Ian will be drawing up the paperwork in the next 48 hours for my contracts. By that time, we will be back in New York for the auction.”

“Since I have been drugged unknowingly into this three-ring circus, I have been manipulated, stalked, beaten, drugged, spied on, extorted, orally raped, sodomized, assaulted with injury, sexually assaulted, kid napped, and stabbed. I could have had a better odds walking completely nude through Hell's Kitchen announcing that I had a million dollars shoved up my ass. So, I reject your authority over me based on the rights given to contractors and potential contractors on page 43 of your very own constitution. Alejandro, please take that book from Rita and fax these circus monkeys a copy of that page.”

Alejandro turned to the page, scanned it, and faxed it to each of the council members. Mr. A. started to say something, and I stopped him dead in his tracks. “EXCUSE ME I HAVE THE FLOOR!”

“Now that we have that bullshit out of the way, LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR TO ALL OF YOU, THE HOUSE OF Q IS NO MORE AND YOU BETTER MAKE SURE OF IT! THE HOUSE OF Q WILL SUFFER FOR EVERYTHING THEY HAVE DONE, BY MY HAND AS MISTRESS OF THE HOUSE OF PURITY AND PAIN AND SOVEREIGN MISTRESS OF THIS SOCIETY! THERE WILL BE NO MORE DISCUSSIONS!”

I took the remote from the table and turned the system off. I collapsed into the chair, the pain radiating through my entire body with each breath. Alejandro and Boy rushed over to me. Alejandro held my hand as Boy uncovered the wounds to check them. “She lost a few staples, but nothing serious.”

“Somebody help me to my office; Ian and I have to start working on the contract.” Alejandro started to argue with me about needing rest, then Hilda and Ian helped me up. Alejandro gave in and picked me up and carried me to my office.

We got to the office, and it was different, Ian had concentrated on pulling it all together. I even had a computer system. Alejandro set me down gently in one of the cozy armchairs that Ian had chosen to pull the room together. And there were plenty of plants.

I asked everyone to leave except for Ian and Hilda. I would need Hilda's mind and knowledge of the society and its various rules. I asked that Boy come in, Alejandro looked hurt, but I did not have time for it.

“Boy, I understand that your father is bidding on both of my contracts.” “Yes, Mistress he is.” “Do you really want a bride that is scared like I am?” “Mistress that is what cosmetic surgery is for.” “Boy, I do not plan to ever have surgery, I want the council to have these scars shoved in their faces every time they see me.” “You are still quite beautiful, even with the marks, Mistress.”

I sighed, “Okay let's approach this from a new direction. I am in love with Master Alejandro. I want to be with Master Alejandro. I want to be his wife. Bottom line. My attorney is about to write the most expensive and elaborate base contract this society has ever seen. You nor your father will ever be able to afford me as an indigo. The only way you would be able to afford me is if I married you and I will not sign an ascension contract with you. If you tried to force me to do so I would tell my trustee to use every single penny I have in trust to make your life a living hell. My money, as an indigo you would have no control over it. And my net worth is way more than yours. As for the Virginity contract, within 48 hours there will not be one. I will be giving my virginity to the man I love and since I am a prospective contract, I have eminent domain over my body until the contracts are signed. Thank you for saving me.”

Boy was a little shocked, but he took my hand and kissed my ring, “You will make an omnipotent Sovereign Mistress. I will inform my father that we will withdraw our bids.”

Alejandro came in and I smiled at him. But before I could say a word Hilda spoke up. “She has embraced the brutality and it is magnificent!” He looked at her like she had lost her marbles. Then Ian chimed in, “She is right! Your future bride has a beautifully brutal mind.” He gave me a slightly confused look and just wrote it off.

Hilda walked out of the room and a few minutes later returned with a large book of notes and clippings. Hilda made a few notes on the inner cover of the book and handed it to Rita, “Fax this to the House of J. Now, we have lots to do, and we will need their help!”

Finally, Alejandro had enough, “What in the hell is going on here?” I took his hand, “I am taking our lives back and proving that I am Sovereign Mistress.” “But if we do not win the bid Della, you will not be. We needed time to prepare.” He sat and put his head in his hands.

Ian reached the the drawer and pulled out a new I-Pad, downloaded something to it and handed it to Alejandro. He started reading it and continuously looked up at Ian. “Can we get away with this?” Ian smiled, “That and more, I am just getting started.”

Alejandro kept reading, “But the counsel can reject the contract.” He agreed, Hilda agreed, “Yes, they can, under normal circumstances. Our contract guidelines require that all contracts be accepted in their entirety for no less than 72 hours to give the contractor time to amend said contract for their protection. It is the 72-hour rule. Contractors are also given the right to set the time and date of their auction. Normally contracts are drawn up weeks before the auction dates are set. That gives the contractor 72 hours to make changes, after the 72 hours are up, the council could force a renegotiation, but not until that time and never after an announcement of contention has been initiated. The announcement of intention must be made no less than seven days before auction. With the announcement of intention in place and at full maturity, she has the right to name a date and time for auction based on the contract she proposes, and her contract is accepted in its entirety for 72 hours.”

“Brilliant! Grandma you are a genius.” “Not me, our Della figured this one out on her own. Beauty, brutality, and brains, your grandfather would have been so proud.” Hilda beamed at me.

Rita returned and I made a few important notes for her, things I needed prepared for the night. She read the note and rushed off to take care of my requests.

Alejandro leaned over and asked what Rita sent to the House of J. I laughed “Hilda sent the wedding plans to your mother. I guess she has been planning our wedding ever since you told her about the girl in the hotel crying. Your mom is making all of the arrangements now.”

Then I started thinking about it. I needed a bride’s maid and a maid of honor. “Ian, I would really like it if you would.” He interrupted, “I thought you would never ask! It took you like an entire hour. I do not wear peach or purple they are my worst colors. I cannot do it; I will not do it.” Hilda swatted at him and laughed “The color is Crimson red, it is tradition.” “Oh well that is a different story, I look marvelous in red. And you Master Alejandro need to go ask your best friend to be your best man. And while you are at it tell him to have fun for me too.”

I worked with Ian for the rest of the day while he wrote the contracts and put together all of the various things, we would need to pull this off. Hilda excused herself to make calls to Alejandro's mother about the unique maid of honor and other wedding details.

By dinner, Ian had finished the contracts. I read over them and was satisfied that he had not missed a single point. It was brutal, and utterly perfect.

Alejandro, Hilda, Julian, Ian, and I sat in the dining room for dinner. My dinner consisted of jello, chicken broth, and a glass of water. They had veil cutlets, assorted steamed vegetables, and French bread with a rosemary and garlic butter glaze. It smelled so good, but Dr. Boy would not take me off of a liquid diet.

The dinner conversation revolved around the wedding arrangements. Alejandro's mother was on speaker phone attempting to work out the last of the details. “Della, your parents and siblings will be arriving tomorrow morning, I have arranged for them to stay in Suite 57 at the at a Central Park Resort. Do you think that they will be comfortable there?”

I had not even considered my family; I did not think they would either. I started to panic. “Do not worry Della, I have already calmed them down. I told them that you met Alejandro in a coffee house in the city when you were out with friends from school at the beginning of the semester. And by the Christmas Gala he was sweeping you off to Bali for vacation. They think that you were stabbed during a mugging. Dr Morgan has kept them up to date. They are worried about you, but excited for you at the same time. Your mother is even helping me with the calls and plans. Tomorrow she will be spending the entire day with me making sure that everything is perfect.”

It came time for our walk on the beach, but I was still very sore. Alejandro picked me up and took me to the courtyard pit instead. He laid me down, propped me up with pillows and put my feet in his lap. He sat there and caressed my legs from ankle to thigh. If he only knew what he was doing to me, he would have done a lot more. Even with the pain and soreness, I only wanted his touch it was invigorating.

We sat there for hours talking about the events of the day. Finally, Rita returned to let me know that she had finished everything that I had needed for her to do. It was time for Boy to check my bandages and for bed.

Alejandro carried me up the stairs to his room. When we got to the room Rita had already pulled back the covers and had the entire room lit with soft candlelight. Alejandro sat me down and helped me out of my robe. I sat on the edge of the bed and Boy came in to change my bandages. Alejandro hopped in the shower.

As Boy changed my bandages, he told me that I needed to be very careful not to tear out anymore staples. “I know what you are planning to do tonight. As your doctor, I have to warn you that it is not a god idea. But if you are determined, then take it slow and easy, It would be best if he does not put his body weight directly on you. Maybe he could spoon you, yeah that would be best.”

I could hear the disappointment in his voice, “You know you would have everything as my wife. I would make your life wonderful. And I do not mind the scars. Please reconsider.” I reached up and caressed his face and gave him a light kiss on the cheek, “I love Alejandro and I need to be Mistress of this House. This is where I belong.”

Boy left and Rita came to help me into bed. This was it; tonight would determine if we could really pull it all off. Rita whispered, “Good luck.”

 

I rely on contributors and patrons to support my writing addiction. If you enjoy my work and would like to read more, please consider becoming a patron.

https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=66821818

4