Chapter 30: A Passionate Hurricane of Rage and Desire
82 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Thirty

A Passionate Hurricane of Rage and Desire

In the Society the Ascension Wedding for the Sovereign Master and Mistress begins on the day that the guests arrive and does not conclude for three days after the ceremony. We were entering day one. Our new schedule had us greeting guests for informal cocktails at the hotel at 1:00 for non-society guests. Then a semi formal masquerade meet and greet at the society's mansion at 9:00. Both were bridal events.

We took a car to the city to greet the non-society guests and have cocktails. Of course, I would be given a water with some kind of garnish in it even though it was my wedding. There were 215 non-society guests. About half of those were guests that my parents had invited. The others were business related for Alejandro and his parents.

Mr. and Mrs. J met us at the hotel for the guest greeting. By the time we arrived at the Greeting everyone was already in a large event conference room that had been converted into a very comfortable and welcoming reception with an open bar and catered lunch.

We walked in and people were socializing and mingling around. My father was over in a corner talking to Mr. Smith. Mr. J went directly over to question them about the tobacco farm that he bought on their trip to Virginia. Mrs. J went to find my mother.

Alejandro took my hand and threaded his fingers with mine. “Right here with you Della. Let's go schmooze.” I smiled so much my cheeks hurt. Alejandro shook so many hands that I thought he was going to scrub his hands raw afterwards.

Halfway through the event we were directed to a table to open gifts. As we walked to the table to open the gifts Alejandro explained that we would be donating most of them to charity. “It is the right thing to do.” There were about 60 gifts and around 100 envelopes. “Alejandro, we need to make a list so that we can send thank you notes.” He laughed, “Already taken care of. The society sent an indigo over to make the list and get addresses.”

We opened the gifts together. Lots of towels, pots and pans, a blender, hand mixer, queen size sheets, vases, dishes, mixing bowls, glasses, a pizza stone, tea pitchers, a stand mixer, a grill, two toasters, a bath set, silver frames, and various other household items. The envelopes were full of cash and gift cards. When it came to listing the cash and gift cards the indigo walked into view.

Karla stood there with a clip board. I grabbed Alejandro's arm a bit shocked to see Karla. I composed myself quickly; reflect him. But he looked very angry. No, do not reflect that. Okay grab him and go before this gets bad. No that would not work either. He outweighed me by at least 70 pounds. Reflect the cool, calm, and confident Alejandro. I thought to myself and assed the situation.

I took a deep breath. “Alejandro, I have needed to pee for hours, you cannot go in there with me. Karla and I are going to go to the little girl’s room.” I took Karla by the hand and drug her off to the bathroom.

“What in the hell are you doing here Karla? Alejandro is VERY angry at all of you. And so am I!” Karla bowed her head and answered, “I was assigned here by the committee Mistress.” “Don't talk to me like that Karla!” Karla looked panicked, “Do you remember when we were in the room together and you called me Mistress and yelled it out? Well, they have it on recording and I was punished for having you call me Mistress.” There was fear in her eyes as she stared at the floor. Willing a hole to open up and swallow her whole. He was still angry, and I needed him to hear me.

I paced the bathroom and tried to figure out what to do. He did not need to be losing his temper with her, not here or there. I was sure he would be right outside that bathroom door. I checked to make sure no one was in there with us and when I saw that it was clear I opened the bathroom door and found Alejandro right outside the door.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him in. “Why did you leave with her, they hurt you?” “Alejandro, I did not need you going off in there and you were at your boiling point, I could tell. I had to isolate the situation. I have your left baby. I am strong when you cannot be.” I held his hands firmly in mine as I spoke.

Alejandro looked at me and nodded, “Yes you do.” He calmed enough to rationalize everything. “Okay the head of the committee is Mr. P and he is trying to cause problems. Problems that make us look bad.” I could see the wheels turning on that matter and we couldn’t focus on that issue right now. We needed to take one thing at a time.

I stopped his train of thought and asked a question, “Karla, did you know that they were going to hurt me?” Karla started to cry, “Honestly, I had no idea they were going to hurt you, I tried to stay with you that night, but Erika posted me to another room, and I could not find you. But the truth is that they were trying to keep you off the grid until they controlled you. They wanted the money from your virgin contract auction. They also did not want for you to present more than the standard contract. It is not the first time they have done it. They did it to me, but I came in willingly. What they did to you Mistress Della was wrong. What I did was wrong.” Her sobs racked her body as she pleaded to me.

Alejandro paced, “Karla, do you know what they are up to now?” Karla looked worried, but didn’t hesitate “Yes, Master.” “Well spill the beans.” His eyes barreled into her.

Karla explained the House of Q and Mr. P were trying to get you to postpone the wedding so Alejandro would lose the contracts. The two parties are going to go in and buy both contracts. If they could not accomplish that then they plan to shake Della up so much that she would never command the respect that it takes to fill the role as Sovereign Mistress of the House of Purity and Pain. They also intend to play on your affections for her, to discredit you.” She stopped, dropping to her hands and knees before she continued.

“The indigo support you Master Alejandro. And we have eyes and ears everywhere. You are our Sovereign Master. You are Master of all of us, indigo and Chrome alike. I promise you I did try to protect her. Please forgive me!”

Alejandro stopped pacing, “Oh they want to take me out of my house. They do not know what they are up against.” Then he laughed, “They have never seen her command a room. They created her, they forced her to embrace brutality.” His eyes sparkled as he looked at me adoringly.

I listened as Alejandro gave Karla instructions as to what she would report to Mr. P and Mr. Q about the events of the day “You are to tell them that you followed their instructions exactly and when Della saw you, she collapsed from shock. You will tell them that I was distraught and overcome with concern for her, that we left immediately. “He paused helping her to her feet.” If you are truly loyal to your Sovereign Master and a friend, who simply made a mistake in a bad situation, to my Beautiful Della then you will convince them, without doubt, that their unspeakable scheme is working.” Karla’s head never stopped bobbing as he spoke. “You will spread the word to all Indigo that the Sovereign Mistress is to be introduced as the Mistress of the House of Pain, and that Hilda, the last mistress of the house of pain will train her. Do you understand?” He looked her square in the face. “Yes Master.” With her quick reply she backed out of the bathroom to begin her assignment to us.

We said a few goodbyes and Alejandro filled his parents in on the plan. His mother gasped much like Karla did. Mr. J was shocked, “What will your grandmother say about this?” Alejandro smiled, “She has already started Della's training and evaluation. I have had to Master both houses Dad. I did not have a wife and I took the seat at a young age. At 18 I was less into the pain; I wanted to know all about the pleasure and that is what I am centered on. Della has suffered so much that she is naturally embracing the brutality as a mode of survival. Grandma said that will be the only way she ever survives this, and through it she will eventually submit to me as head of the house. Right now it is a struggle because she needs the dominance and control to heal from the trauma.” Mr. J gave his approval and support, commenting, “together you are to cunning and strong for any to oppose.”

In the car, on the way home to get dressed for the Society's Masquerade Meet and Greet Alejandro asked me how all of this made me feel. I really thought about it, and I was enraged because these people wanted to continue to mess with my life. The fear I had earlier faded, and I was furious that these people wanted to hurt Alejandro; and Alejandro saw the anger brewing in me.

His kissed me and the passion and anger swelled in me like a hurricane. We got back to the house, and I started stripping on my way to the bedroom. I stood and walked with a sure, proud and confident posture.

I felt the same feeling of control when I whipped Boy. The same feeling of power when I grabbed the female indigo by the hair and pulled her into the chamber to be gagged and bound. It was the same feeling of determination I felt when I stormed in and told the council that I was taking my control back. The same fierceness that I felt when I cleared the chamber and demanded Alejandro's attention.

When we got to the bedroom I took one hand, put it on his chest, and backed Alejandro across the room and against the wall. He whispered to me, “Embrace it my brutal beauty.” I grabbed him by the back of his head, laced my fingers in his hair and pulled his face down to mine. My heart pounded harder than it ever had, and I kissed him passionately then whispered back, “I have devoured it.”

As I looked through my closet for the perfect outfit Alejandro watched me with amazement. “It is all about the illusion. We have to create the illusion. Tonight, I will dress you, Alejandro.”

I took out a classic little black dress with a low neckline, tight form fitting bodice and flare knee length skirt, a crimson garter belt, black stilettos with three-inch chrome heels, tan thigh highs, silk and lace crimson thong, and a long black soft leather fitted duster.

I called Rita in to bring me a pair of scissors. By the time she came in I was dressed in everything but the dress and the duster. I took the scissors to the dress and made strategic cuts and tears that would look purposeful, professional, and expose my scars.

Rita did my hair into an intricate long braid that was laced with thin crimson and black cording tipped off with sharp chrome cones. I looked through Alejandro's chrome masks and chose one that would only cover the right side of my face that was scar free. It was a smaller mask that Alejandro saved from being a teenager. It fit me perfectly. Then I picked an identical mask for him from his current masks. I instructed Rita to take them and char their surfaces.

I pulled out a pair of tailored black slacks, a black silk button up shirt, a pair of black dress shoes, socks, underwear, belt with chrome buckle, a silk crimson tie, and the matching duster that matched mine. Alejandro never let his attention leave me and what I was doing.

Rita came back in with the chard masks. I took a towel and wiped away just enough of the burn to reveal a rough show of chrome. I laced the masks with a crimson ribbon.

I sent Rita to find Hilda. As we waited for Hilda, I dressed Alejandro. Once his clothes were on and his tie tied, I added one very special touch. I took out a leather shoulder holster and helped him slip it on and adjust it. Then I pulled out two Chrome plated pistols. I checked the clip and chamber in each one. Loaded.

Alejandro slipped his duster on, and I checked him out. When Hilda arrived, I asked her if she had a thigh holster, she rushed off to get it. While she went to get the holster, I put on the dress and adjusted it to expose the scars.

Hilda came back with a soft leather thigh holster. I pushed up my skirt and slipped on and fastened the holster. Alejandro retrieved a smaller chrome pistol from his gun safe. I put my foot on the vanity chair and Alejandro slid the pistol into the holster. His hand slid to my inner thigh, and I caressed his face.

I slipped on my duster and made sure that it flared and fell just right. We slipped on the charred masks then I applied blood red lipstick to my lips. I joined Alejandro to his left and let Hilda get a good look at the illusion I had created. She also saw the fury boiling inside of me. Hilda stepped back and gave an absolute nod of approval. “Nice touch to the masks!”

Alejandro looked at the two of us in the mirror and he was shocked at what he saw. He turned to me and gave me a kiss. “You are amazing!” I wiped the lipstick from his lips and gave him a smile. “No, you are amazing Alejandro, I am just a reflection of you.”

I noticed that we were fueling each other. Every look, every word, and every touch added to the fire. When it was turned toward each other it was a savage dance of passion. However, when turned outward it was a fierce pyre of rage and brutality.

Part of creating and illusion is creating a mindset that supports the illusion. Back then I had no idea what Alejandro had done in the car on the way home to dress for the masquerade, but now I understand. He asked one single question, “How does that make you feel?” That question did not allow me to compartmentalize the various thoughts and feeling that I had filed away in the past. The anger, fear, passion, desire, hate, and love flooded in like a tsunami meeting with a coastline. All of these conflicting emotions collided creating a passionate surge of rage. Rage centered on a need to protect what was ours.

Alejandro and I talked to Hilda about the transformation that we were sharing and the unusual connection to and need that we were feeling for each other. Hilda thought about it for a moment, “Addiction! It all boils down to addiction. I should have seen this earlier.” She blurted out as though she solved a particularly difficult problem.

She went on to explain how the human brain works and the part that pheromones play in our more primal urges. “That explains why he could not get you off of his mind after you bumped into him at the hotel. It did not hit you because you were crying and triggering a production of mucus that blocked you from smelling him like he smelled you. You did not get that same reaction until you came in contact with him again at the Christmas Gala. Bottom line, you are addicted to each other on a primal level. This will bring out the more primal instincts to protect. It will create a chemical reaction that causes each of you to seek the other out. And it explains why the dance between you creates such uncontrollable sexual desire.” “It was almost tangible in the studio today.” She smiled at us.

Hilda was excited, “Tonight you must touch each other a lot. Hold hands, dance, caress each other, and do not get separated. Others will smell the chemical reaction between the two of you and they will be attracted to what they smell. The more attractive the two of you are to them on a primal level, the better chance you have of creating the illusion you need to create. And keep the anger, it will fuel the passion. Now the two of you go, RULE OUR HOUSE!”

In the car we focused on each other. I sat in his lap, and we made out like a couple of horny 15-year-old kids. Hilda was right the more worked up he got, the more I wanted him. I was flooded with his scent, chocolate and orange. I could devour him.

I dug my fingertips into the leather of his duster on his shoulders. He slid his hands under my duster and slid his hands from my upper back down my sides to my hips and ass. His touch was aggressive, it was astonishing. I could feel everything explicitly. And every time Alejandro whispered to me, I was flooded with anger over the thought of losing him and his touch. That anger deepened my passion for him.

The car pulled through the gates of the mansion drive, and I was breathless. We tried to compose ourselves, I wiped the lipstick from his mouth, and put on a new coat to accent and draw attention to my mouth and face.

The driver opened the door and Alejandro stepped out. He extended his hand. I slowly slid across the seat to his door, put my knees together and took his hand. I noticed that other party goers noticed us, so I slowly exposed my legs to the crowd and allowed Alejandro to guide me from the car. I was to his left; he wrapped his arm around my waist, and we surveyed the on lookers.

Alejandro adjusted his duster and offered me his arm. I took his arm and let him lead the way. We made graceful long strides to the door. People were whispering, and I was delighted that our names were on their lips.

At the door the butler took our dusters and showed us to the banquet room. At the top of the stairs stood the same butler from the Gala. He greeted us and Alejandro gave him specific announcement instructions.

The butler slammed the cane on the floor three times to gain the attention of the crowd looming below. “Master Alejandro, Sovereign Master of the House of Purity and Pain and his Bride Mistress Della Mare, Forthcoming Sovereign Mistress of the House of Pain!”

We stood at the top of the staircase as everyone looked up at us. There was a sea of Chrome and indigo. We descended the staircase slowly with steel gazes. Halfway down the stairs I noticed that the indigo masks were moving closer to the stairs.

In a low voice Alejandro said, “They are coming to honor you, my love. Be prepared.” Alejandro stopped us at the last step, and we stood side by side as the indigo approached us.

I released Alejandro's arm as the first of the indigo took a knee in front of Alejandro. The indigo took his hand and kissed it. When the indigo took a knee for me, she kissed my ring “Mistress may I touch your scars?” I looked up at Alejandro, he nodded for me to permit her to honor me further.” The woman placed her hand on my exposed skin and lightly caressed following the line of the scar. “I pledge myself to you, Mistress, as my Sovereign.” “I embrace your brutal beauty.”

The pledge was no shock to Alejandro, but the other Chromes were awestruck. Each of the indigo in the room repeated the same honor and pledge. And with each I felt a surge of power that was electric. The last of the indigo approached, it was Karla.

Karla took a knee for Alejandro and kissed his ring. When she came to me, she fell on both knees and bowed to the ground. I looked at Alejandro, “She is begging for your forgiveness. It is your choice to forgive her or cast her aside. But remember she is the reason that all of these indigo have pledged to you and the House of Q will punish her for this either way.”

I extended my hand to her, and she took it and kissed my ring. Then she repeated the request and I permitted her to touch me. She leaned in and placed several light kisses on each scar. “I pledge myself to you, Mistress, as my Sovereign. I gift my open contract to you and the House of Pain. I dedicate my loyalty and obedience to your service and safety; if you will accept me.”

The onlookers gasped and started to talk. Hilda came forward and announced that I could be gifted servitude if the contract was open for renegotiation. Again, I looked up at Alejandro for his guidance and permission. He smiled at me and nodded in approval, and I accepted.

Alejandro leaned in and whispered into my ear, “I was not expecting that. It is causing quite the uproar. Let's mingle.” I took his arm and followed him.

Ian and Julian were the first to greet us. Ian leaned in and kissed the scar on the exposed side of my face. “Look at that outfit, it is HOT! I really should call you and make sure we coordinate from now on. And look at the masks, the two of you look absolutely savage. You should hear everything that is being said.” He was giddy as a schoolgirl, enthralled by the gossip and commotion.

Julian chimed in, “It was quite the shock to hear that Della would become Mistress over the House of Pain. I did not figure that Hilda would let you split the House. And I really would expect your father to throw a fit for you taking over the House of Purity.”

“Julian, you know that the house has been divided before. My grandparents ruled the one as two and lived as equals.” Julian interrupted, “But your grandmother ruled the House of Purity, and everyone feared your grandfather.”

I reached up and caressed Alejandro’s face with the back of my hand as Ian continued to talk to me. Alejandro and Julian began a serious discussion beside us. “Exposing your scars was brilliant!” Ian exclaimed, “When the chrome saw you at the top of the stairs with your scars, they were shocked. The Mistress of the house of K made a few comments about your nerve to come to this event and wear them like jewelry or trophies.” I began to wonder if Julian had given him too much coffee again because he was amped up. However, his last comment stuck, “like trophies,” I thought to myself I didn’t get to think about it much as we were met by Mr. and Mrs. J and Hilda next.

“Well played Son” Mr. J said patting Alejandro on the back. Mrs. J leaned in placing a kiss on my check, scar and all. The she held my arms out to inspect the changes I had made to the dress that she had picked for me. “Very bold my dear, I guess we will need to get a designer in to create custom gowns to show off your beautiful scars.” Her smile was award winning before her forehead crinkled with a sudden thought. “Please don’t cut up the wedding dress though dear. Happily, I reassured her that the masterpiece she had helped create me was safe.

Hilda stepped in dismissing everything else and pulled Alejandro and I back together. “You two should take to the dance floor.” And that was all the encouragement we needed. Alejandro took my left hand in his and led me to the center of the room. As we passed all eyes turned to us, silence followed. He looked at me, “Samba?” I shook my head, we needed something more powerful and sultry. Smiling I threw him a curve ball knowing he’d catch it with ease, “Rumba.” His smile was tantalizing as he presented me, and the slow Latin music began. Our eyes stayed locked on one another as we danced, moving in unison, the sexual passion consuming us. He pulled me in closer and pressed my hips in close. My hips moved in harmony with his. Our bodies collided and recoiled to the sensual Latin beat. His free hand moved to my sternum, and he lowered me slowly back, sliding his hand between my breasts to my neck and then he lifted me back up pressing harder.

Alejandro took me into a spin that positioned me in front of him. Hand tightly pressed on my hip the other slid to the middle of my back and he lightly guided me forward. The hand on my hip went down the side of my hip to my outer thigh and then he playfully slid my skirt up past the holster. He exposed it long enough to hear a reaction and slid his hand into position to bring my body back to his. Then he lowered me into an embrace and kissed me.

The indigo went wild with applause. We had cleared the dance floor and did not even realize it. Once again, we were captured in the passion of the dance. We struggled to end the embrace and not to run out. He had his arms wrapped around me holding on tight to the moment and I was resisting all of the urges flooding in and out of my body.

Our euphoria was not long lived when Alexander Q. walked up and asked for me to dance with him. And the stupid rules said I had to accept. I whispered to Alejandro, “The wedding rules say I have to dance with whoever asks me.” He kissed me on the forehead, and I took Alexander Q.'s hand.

He tried to hold me like Alejandro did and I pulled away. I moved his hands from my ass to my lower back. I tried to build an invisible barrier, but he kept moving closer. “Alexander, if you force yourself even one inch closer to me, I will take the gun strapped to my leg and shove it straight up your ass!” He backed away and Julian cut in. A hero to my rescue.

“Oh, thank God Julian, I thought I was going to have to shoot him.” Julian laughed and spun me out and then back. “We knew the rule. There are several of us who intend to do a lot of cutting in tonight, Princess.” I reached up and gave him a kiss on the cheek. The song ended and I returned to Alejandro's arms.

We discussed that we should avoid lingering around on the dance floor. We worked our way through the room, mingling from A to Z.

Mr. and Mrs. A Victor and Ursula wanted to discuss the upcoming presidential election and the state of the economy. Julian ran interference and took over the discussion when Victor started to insult Alejandro for his stance on immigration.

Mr. and Mrs. B, Walter and Yolanda were the oldest members of the Society. They made comments about my scars and were torn between keeping them or having them fixed. I listened carefully to each argument. Walter thought I should have them fixed. On the other side of the coin Yolanda thought that it made me unique. Each one posted a very interesting argument.

After the discussion Yolanda took me to the side and asked me if I had anything I needed from her. “Yes, I do need to ask you for something. As the eldest of this society, I would like to ask you for a gift of old to add to my bridal ransom. She smiled and took a ribbon from her pocket. It was tattered and old. She took me by my hand, and we sat to talk.

“I was an indigo until I won the heart and affections of my dearest Walt. We have been together since I was 20 and he was 19. I am 89 years old and have been in his arms for 69 short years. This is the ribbon that I had as an indigo. When the committee told me that it was my honor to gift you something of old, I gave it a lot of thought. I wanted something that was relevant to the position you will hold as Sovereign. This ribbon was given to me 71 years ago by the Sovereign Master who trained me. He was Alejandro's great grandfather, and he was the first man I ever loved.” She smiled wistfully, momentarily of years gone by.

“This ribbon should represent all of the indigo that will pass through your chamber. It is a symbol of the responsibility that you will carry as Sovereign Mistress of the House of Pain. And you should keep the scars, you wear them well.” She handed me the ribbon and went back to her husband's side.

The night went on meeting the heads of every house. Alejandro felt that it would be okay to skip the house of P and Q, but his mother reminded him that we were under a magnifying glass. “We will save them for last.”

The House of L Zelda and Ana were one of two lesbian couples in the society. “The society is a strong supporter of marriage rights. The society started recognizing a human’s right to marry who they wanted decades ago.” Zelda beamed with pride. Ana added, “When you eliminate sex as a taboo then several rational doors can be opened.”

Turns out that Ana was pregnant. The House of L. was expecting. Only four weeks along, making their unborn child the youngest. I looked at Ana and smiled. “I need to ask you for something. Since you carry the youngest of the Chrome, I am tasked to ask you for a gift of the new. She giggled and held her hand out to me. I took the gift thanking her. It was a plant bulb. The beginning of a garden.

We were down to two houses and my stomach reeled from the thought of having to deal with either. I looked at Alejandro and gained what I needed from him to go on. We went to the table where Mr. P Mrs. P and Boy sat. Boy greeted me with a soft kiss on my cheek. “I love what you have done with your mask.” I smiled at Boy and thanked him for the compliment.

His father was not so kind. “I see you are healing up. You deserve those scars from being such a cunt.” I stopped Alejandro from hitting him. Boy went to defend me, but I stopped him too. “I really do not know who you think you are, but your behavior is unwarranted and your opinion unwanted. Yes, I may be a cunt, but I am the cunt that knew exactly what you would do, and I wrote a contract that you did not bother to read before you wrote a check that your ass did not want to cash. So, suck it up and get over it. Learn the lessons that you need to learn. I look forward to Master Morgan taking the head of the House of P from you. I have grown fond of him.” Then we walked away.

Alejandro grabbed me and kissed me with a hunger that I have never seen. It fueled me, excited me, and drove me to do what I had to do. I touched his face. “Let's do this then we are getting out of here.” He threaded his fingers through mine, and we went to greet the Q's.

The two of us walked up to the table where Mr. and Mrs. Q. and their children sat. Alejandro stood strong with me.

Mr. Q stood up and suggested that I sit. I refused. Mrs. Q said, “It is rude not to sit and you should not be rude.” I pulled a chair back and put my foot in it and put my hand on my knee. Alejandro stood behind me with one hand on my waist.

I took a deep breath, “Let me make this clear. I did not want to deal with any of you ever again; but I am being forced to meet with you.” Brandon Q stood up “You should be grateful that we agreed to even talk to you, bitch. We have the final gift you need for your bridal ransom. So, sit down and shut up or I will scar your other cheek.”

I could feel Alejandro's hand tense on my side. People were starting to circle and watch this exchange. This is the point that matters. I had to show resolve. I could not back down. I had to prove I was the Sovereign.

I continued to stand; And I said one thing loud enough for everyone to hear, “I have to ask for something from you. Would you let me borrow the key to unlock my destiny?” Mr. Q gave me a smirk. “Say please!” I asked again, “May I please borrow the key to unlock my destiny?” Brandon Q stepped in “Say Master Please, you whore.”

I took a deep breath, “I will not lower myself to you! Now I have asked and said please, please do not make me ask again.” Brandon Q grabbed my arm and tried to force me to sit into the seat. I slid my hand up to the gun, took it out, and held it to his head. My anger and desire to lash out and hurt him was near uncontrollable.

“DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN YOU PIECE OF DOG SHIT! I AM NOT YOURS TO COMMAND OR TO TOUCH!” I spit the words at him as I pressed the barrel against his empty skull. Alejandro spoke up, “I think you may want to let her borrow that key before she hurts your boy.”

Mr. Q handed me a small silver skeleton key witch, I handed it to Alejandro. I kept the gun to Brandon’s head. Alejandro talked calmly to the boy. “Mistress Della probably wants to pull that trigger since you tried to have her killed. I suggest that you beg the Mistress for mercy.” His voice loud enough to be heard by all.

He was shaking. “Please forgive me for touching you Mistress.” I thought about it, “No!” Then I let him go. Alejandro and I left. Many of the onlookers followed us out. We slipped on our dusters and walked out hand in hand as a powerful force.

 

I rely on contributors and patrons to support my writing addiction. If you enjoy my work and would like to read more, please consider becoming a patron.

https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=66821818

3